Your best predictions

October 14, 2021 at 18:38 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your best predictions
When it comes to predictive astrology most of the time we end up deciphering an important event after its occurence. It hits the nail right on the head. But it may happen that every once in a while we actually see something coming. Before discovering astrology I used to work with clairvoyants who would sometimes, just by looking at me, give me accurate predictions, along with precise natal delineations and they would also trigger potent healing experiences. Nowadays astrology has granted me more autonomy.

Here are some of my favorite predictions so far.

1) I did not predict this one but I eventually connected the dots. In 2015 I read a book (written in 2008 by a clairvoyant) which gave some peculiar predictions. It claimed that in 2020 there would be a sudden drop in world population (5%). And then in june 2047 there would a much bigger drop (62%). Admittedly I wasn´t sure what to make of it at that time. Then in 2020 it all became clear. It started to make sense during a very lucid period of my life (Progressed Sun on natal Uranus, transit Jupiter on natal Sun). William Blake (with a natal Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius) was also known for his prophetic insights.

Transits : 2020 (Capricorn stellium and solar eclipse, Solar Cycle n°25 start, Chiron conjunct Lilith). 2047 (18th june 2047, 05:01 PM UT) (Uranus opposite Pluto, Sun-Mars opposite Saturn, Moon hits Lilith-Jupitrer-Neptune).

2) An important teaching inspection was set to come between february and june 2021. But the actual date would only be given a week in advance to every teacher. That´s a stressful 5 month gap of uncertainty. Then I saw an incoming peak of activity around the 14th of may 2021. The actual event took place on the 11th of may. This prediction enabled me to perfectly ajust my work schedule months in advance and get everything else out of the way right on time.

Transits (long-term then short-term): Saturn return. Progressed ASC conjunct Progressed Mars. Progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars. Lilith and New Moon opposite natal Pluto. Mars conjunct natal Moon. Moon conjunct ASC (timing tool).

3) This year´s long-term transits indicated a more active social life albeit with some emotional turmoil (12th house Venus return). One night I saw an important activation of my natal Vertex. So I decided to join as many events as possible. In one of these I ended up meeting a Sagittarius woman with whom I share a very potent synastry (Venus on Vertex, ASC on DSC, Sun on Sun, ASC ruler on ASC ruler). The nonverbal and telephatic communication was incredible. It totally felt like a Vertex activation : like a karmic thunderous stargate of some sorts. In retrospect that night the Sun hit the composite DSC (with Venus on composite Jupiter and Moon-Jupiter on composite Saturn).

Transits (long-term then short-term): 5th house Venus profection year, Solar Return Venus on natal Pluto, transit Ketu sextile natal Venus, conjunct natal Mercury. Venus return Moon conjunct natal Vertex. Transit Venus on my natal Vertex. With. Transit Moon on Lunar return DSC. Transit Mars trine natal Venus.

4) One weekend I decided to go out (Venus sextile natal Uranus Neptune, Mars-Sun trine natal Venus) and I saw an incoming peak moment on Saturday at 5:46 PM : the Moon hits lunar return MC, opposite natal vertex, trine natal Uranus. And the Venus transits were the most exact on saturday. Indeed that same woman appeared out of the blue around that exact time (5:46 PM) while I was visiting an outdoor event and we ended up having a lovely evening.

What about you? What are your favorite predictions so far ? You can also mention some of your most appealing past events figured out in hindsight.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 14, 2021 at 19:57
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Predictions about global events or transits related to our birth charts?
October 14, 2021 at 19:59
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I notice that people dont usually respond to threads like this. My thread about Venus-Mars conjunction barely has any responses.

Synastry, talk about relationships... That shit good.
October 14, 2021 at 21:32
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Emanuel
Well my 1st example is about a global event (mundane astrology) and my other examples are taken from my personal life (natal transits).

Hum! Predictions are as important as synastry and sexual astrology :16:
But at least I can also keep such threads for reddit/discord in case I want to dig further.
October 15, 2021 at 12:34
(Aquarius) nikkia
This is an interesting topic. Psyle. I´ve looked ahead, pandemic wise, and I have a different date for the next one. Your date of 2047 for population decrease may have another cause... but it´s fascinating nonetheless.

Like Emanuel, I´m lost as to what we´re looking at here... although, it seems like a mix of methods - which is fine. Whatever works!

In 2020, I began an keeping Astro-Log (I´m a bit new to astrology) and part of this log was a list of ´knowings´ that I had a hard time keeping up with - so I stopped entering after a short time. There were too many. Basically, it´s a rare day when I don´t get a ´ping´ that turns up in my life, on the news, or somewhere on the globe.

I rarely talk about astrology with the people in my life. Although, I told a friend to be very careful driving. Mars in Leo was hitting his 3H. The vibe was bad! I had to warn him.
He actually had 3 car accidents that month.
Of course, people roll their eyes when I use astrology to explain such personal events, although he was pissed that I saw something that couldn´t be explained any other way.

Before this transit was over, a terrible car accident sent a car speeding into a house across the street where he parked when visiting me. Mr. Lazy Bones was going to put off bringing his dented car to the repair shop until the next day, but I insisted that we take his car THAT afternoon. Otherwise, his car would´ve been in that spot that night - and completely totaled. He called me goddess after that. Yeah, astrology saved his beloved car. Maybe even saved his life.

Currently, when I look at transits or other people´s charts, my gut knows better than my head does. I´m okay with this, but astrologers aren´t. I get why this is.

When I am more astrologically fluent in the years to come, I imagine that predicting events using astrology alone will become easier. I am still learning the basics.

October 16, 2021 at 10:27
(Capricorn) Emanuel
It s also a big difference between predictions and forecasts.

Watch this

https://youtu.be/F1wRXJ6DFyM
YouTube
YouTube
October 16, 2021 at 21:45
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste I´m not going to blow my own horn but I did make a "non" astrological prediction that was deeply odd a few years ago.

I was traveling in the mid west and met some people after a concert.
After talking for awhile, the topics of philosophy and spirituality came up and since the woman was a vegan I asked her about following a spiritual discipline.
She didn´t, but she seemed to be a first class human being with sound moral character who was helping her disabled mother and working 2 jobs and added she did have an occasional drink.

When she said that, for some reason I started yelling "Please stop!! Dont drink alcohol!! Don´t do it anymore!!!
She thought I was crazy!!
She said "I only drink maybe once or twice a year it´s no big deal" but I kept pleading with her to stop!!
She walked away from me and started talking to others and at the end of the night we said our goodbyes and she thanked me for the philosophical talks about spirituality but she added "I´m still gonna drink once in awhile ".

I started pleading with her again and said,"Please stop, alchohol can get you into serious problems, you can be in a car driving and cause an accident or you can be in a bar and someone can throw a bottle against the wall and glass can shatter and cut your eye".

She then turned white as a ghost and took off her glasses and said,"That´s exactly what happened to me a few years ago,someone threw a bottle in a bar and the glass broke and a piece almost cut my eye,this is the scar"...
October 16, 2021 at 22:41
(Capricorn) Datta108
My "favorite" prediction is one that my spiritual mentor made in the late 90s/early 2000s.
He was from south India but living in Brooklyn at the time doing readings and people in the Indian community there were hearing about his astounding predictive abilities.

At some point 3 people from an Indian Rationalist group who debunk astrologers,psychic´s etc.. came to know of him and went to see him and asked if he could read the chart of thier friend.
He said yes and cast the chart.

After looking at the chart my teacher got up and started screaming
"How dare you waste my time like this"!!!! Get out!! Get out!!

The guys said what is the problem, we hear you have great ability why cant you read this chart??!!

My teacher yelled "Get out now or I´ll throw you out,this is the chart of a dead man!!!!

And it was true, the chart they gave was to try and trick him and see what future predictions he would say,but he correctly said the person was already dead!

They left except for one guy who kept arguing,who was said to have some emotional/ mental instabilities but he eventually left.

I found out later that this guy drove his car the wrong way onto the New Jersey Turnpike and crashed head on into a truck,decapitating him...
October 16, 2021 at 22:45
(Leo) soulll
I feel like trying to predict is just a big ass waste of times, the spectrum is so broad yknow it´s like a 1% chance u u get remotely close and then not to mention u won´t be able to see the full picture simply because we have human point of view and not a gods
October 16, 2021 at 22:54
(Capricorn) Datta108
My second favorite is also my spiritual mentors prediction about my son.

After the birth of my son in 1999,my teacher cast his chart and wrote, "It is better for you to studying anything connected with Army,Air force or Police".. " you may become a lawyer"...

21 years later my son is about to graduate from the Police Academy and is going for his Masters in Criminal Law.
October 16, 2021 at 22:56
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Datta108
My son has Mars exalted conjunct Ketu,Sagittarius Lagna with Jupiter in the 5th house Aries btw..
October 16, 2021 at 23:02
(Capricorn) ellllisa
any predictions of what will happen to the Cumbre Vieja volcano? he got weaker and now stronger. and formed a territory that can be divided by international law.
October 16, 2021 at 23:33
(Capricorn) Datta108
On a lighter note,I was so amazed at his predictions I became thrilled with the potentialities of Jyotish that I said to him,"Wow vedic astrology´s predictive ability is absolutely amazing !!! When is the best time to buy something???!!

He then calmly said "When there´s a sale"😊
October 16, 2021 at 23:35
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Emanuel
Forecasts depict a general archetypal atmosphere with events subject to free will.

Predictions outline specific events set in stone which are beyond free will. Such events come from what vedic astrology calls "fixed karmas".
October 16, 2021 at 23:55
(Sagittarius) Psyle » nikkia
Your Aquarius stellium certainly grants you the ability to look far into the future. It will also be a tremendous help in your current astrological research. Sagittarius and Aquarius do love astrology. You also mentioned Neptune squaring that stellium. There seems to be something to it : most of my predictions (as listed) came under transit Neptune squaring my Sun and this transit is still occuring. You have psychic premonitions (Neptune in Scorpio really fits that description) which relate to the higher mind (Jupiter). In contrast, I use the lower mind (Mercury in Scorpio conjunct Pluto) fueled by lots of energy (Mercury trine Mars) and hard work (Mercury in VI) to achieve psychic insights. Hence my very cerebral approach. Deep unconscious intuitions (Pluto) sort of bubble up through my mental chatter (Mercury). Sometimes it feels like spirits are wispering in my ear to check a certain astrological transit or a certain book and, after rigorous calculation, it just hits the nail. All the possible astrological configurations in different natals charts bring about a wide range of potential psychic skills in human beings and there is beauty in such a diversity. This makes me what to study the natal chart of ancient prophets.

On a side note, you said that I seemed to mix different methods here. But that´s how predictions work. One transit will only give a forecast and an inner atmosphere. While several transits (all lining up) have a chance of manifesting an actual event. That´s how occult science works : it´s additive. When you mix different colored light beams you get closer to white light. While material science is non additive : when you mix several colored inks you get black.

Speaking of that global prediction (1) I also believe that it wouldn´t be a pandemic. What other dates have you found?
October 17, 2021 at 01:29
(Capricorn) Datta108
B.V. Raman the founder of the "Astrological Magazine " from India was said to have predicted the start of world war 2 many months before it started in the Magazine but I haven´t located it yet,if anyone has that edition kindly post it..
October 17, 2021 at 14:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I have been listening to prophecy fanatics for longer than I care to count and it always veers towards madness "just around the corner" from what is happening NOW.
Elizabeth Serles Nachman who had multiple paranormal abilities said she saw long food lines and "weather violence". A decade later Major Ed Dames talked of the Jet Stream rip-roaring to make the flat-lands just that much flatter!
Most of the time I can predict that tomorrow is pending in Japan! :119: :120:
October 17, 2021 at 17:24
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Datta108
Namaste Datta!

I love all the examples of predictions you have listed so far. Whether these come from mundane transits, natal transits or pure psychic intuition. All these categories are fascinating.

Do you have any decent vedic predictions of the 2020 covid event? I know it´s also possible without transaturnian planets. BV Raman´s WW2 would be a very good find too. Western astrologers had been struggling with WW2. One person talked about the Sedna in Aries ingress but there must be a more satisfying answer than that. Pluto in Leo (its exaltation?) also fits the description (along with Pluto´s actual discovery).

"When there´s a sale!" Hehe "when I learn financial astrology" ;)
October 17, 2021 at 18:11
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Psyle
Namaste I have many more predictions I can post that my spiritual mentor made,imo he was a Maha Siddha, of course he used traditional jyotish and vaastu and vedic numerology as he was from south India but what most people dont seem to comprehend is that it´s not the "tool" which builds a house, but the skill,knowledge and expertise of the craftsman. So I´m not certain it´s just learning astrological knowledge and being a studious astrologer that
can make these predictions....

That being said, when one seriously follows a spiritual discipline and has great love and devotion to God and lives a life of simple living and high thinking and embraces austerities, Gods grace descends and the person is blessed with "Siddhi",there are 8 main Siddhi(Ashta Siddhi) but another dozen or so minor ones...

The Ashta Siddhi´s are so unbelievably amazing that most people think it´s impossible ,or if they are orthodox in thier religious beliefs they say it´s " the Devil´s work " or some other nonsense.

My teacher would tell me about his teachers and the astounding stories of thier lives,the miraculous things they did, the predictions that came true decade´s later, etc.. He told me his teachers teacher had 5 of the 8 Ashta Siddhi´s, now if you were to look up the meaning of any one of the Ashta Siddhi´s your mind will be blown away!!! I didn´t ask him which one´s he had,but from direct experience and from written predictions I know he had some of them.

Imo The covid situation/lockdown of 2020 seems to be a combination of:

Saturn entering Capricorn in January 2020

Jupiter conjunct Ketu in Sagittarius

Rahu in Aridra Nakshatra (Rahu rules Aridra nakshatra,so powerful to do "Rahuvian" actions which are usually appalling as that is one of the names of Rahu, "The Appalling"

As for the U.S., Sade sati period of
Saturn is going on for the country plus Saturn dasa/Rahu bhukti is operating which is exceedingly alarming,so until Sade sati ends in a few years it´ll be a worrisome phase.
Saturn dasa will still be operating though even when Sade sati ends, so the U.S. has to go through major turmoil until mercury dasa starts🙏🕉
October 17, 2021 at 23:44
(Capricorn) Datta108
Another somewhat eerie prediction my spiritual mentor made was concerning an upstairs tenant in my house.
For years I had no issues with this guy but after his siblings moved out and his mother passed he was left alone in his apartment.
He then started to drink heavily and after a year or so it became worse.

He then stopped working and eviction notices were sent but his drinking worsened to the point he would pass out all day and drink all night,leaving my front door open at all hours.
He must have lost 50 pounds by not eating and he looked cadaverous but his drinking continued.

I somehow found his birthday and gave the bio data to my spiritual mentor who told me in a sad voice " He is leaving soon"...
So I said," Do you mean leaving the apartment or leaving the planet "??

He said "Both " and in a few days the Marshalls evicted him and indeed,he passed away a few weeks later...
October 18, 2021 at 12:55
(Capricorn) Datta108
Looking back,this "prediction" my spiritual mentor made was one of the first to drive home the fact there are other factors at play when it comes to astrological analysis besides studying texts and casting charts.

I woman I knew wanted to have her chart read so I asked my teacher to do it.
He said yes so I got her birth information and called him and gave him all the birth particulars.

After I finished telling him her birth info he said"No,something is wrong, this is not correct "

I didn´t understand what he meant because I simply gave him the birthday info but he insisted something was wrong,that the info I gave him was incorrect!
How could he have known the birthday Info was wrong I said to myself!!!?

He didn´t know the person, I never talked about her before either but he was adamant that the birthday information I gave him was somehow incorrect.

So I had to call the person back and confirm her birthday and that´s when I realized I initially wrote down her information wrong!!! Indeed I gave him the wrong birthday!!

But how did he know that!!!???
There´s billions of people on the planet I thought, why would he think I gave him the wrong information!! How did he know!!!??
It was stunning.

That´s when I realized in this world there are astrologers,there are good astrologers,there are expert astrologers but then there are Masters🙏
October 18, 2021 at 16:16
(Aquarius) nikkia » Psyle
**This makes me what to study the natal chart of ancient prophets.**
Right! That and the chart of Datta108´s spiritual mentor :)

Psyle, I´m so relieved you´ve noticed Sun square Neptune as a predictive factor in your life´s experience. Many astrologers disagree with my understanding of this placement and stick to the cookie-cutter interpretations. Sigh.

Also, I´m sorry about the re-write of my original post that stated Sun square Neptune is capable of piercing the veil. About a year ago, I discovered that Neptune was about to station at my birth and made several passes over its natal position while I was in my crib. This really sealed the deal!

As an adult, you´re in a better position to observe and report how Neptune square Sun is manifesting for you. Of course, I am very curious how these movements affect your... being.
I also have the ´whisper´ - in the form of poetry and lyric lines that has been with me since I can remember. You?
It´s a bookend to Song of the Day/Dear Wendy (if you read my original post!)

@@@Emanuel: Good video. It´s long and I haven´t viewed the entire meeting, but I´m enjoying it so far. Thanks!

@@@Datta108: I´ve always loved your posts! Such a gift you are. These accounts are fantastic!
Wow. Just wow!
October 19, 2021 at 00:26
(Capricorn) Datta108 » nikkia
Namaste thank you for the kind words!!
You would have loved him!!
He was an ocean of spiritual knowledge and compassion, a true Saint and Holy man

In terms of predictive ability, there´s no one,and I Mean No one, who matched his ability to predict events to the DAY!!

IT was if the Supreme heard my prayers in all those years I struggled and sent me one from the angelic realms to save me from the worst of my karma´s ,he was that great.
He left this world too soon and its painfully lonely without him but I´m tryin to fulfill his teachings he gave me to become a first class human being and help others struggling in this samsara,just like he helped me when I was down and out...🙏🕉🌹
October 20, 2021 at 00:04
(Capricorn) Datta108
A prediction gone wrong!!!This story proves why one shouldn´t try to make predictions without years and years of study and sincerely living and following a spiritual lifestyle.

After a couple of years of learning from my spiritual teacher about timing future events and predicting,I told him I think I knew what time period I would pass away.

At that time It was the early 2000s and I was in my mid 30s so I checked my Maha dasas(Main period) and looked for Mercury dasa since Mercury is the lord of my 8th house.

I then looked for the bhukti (sub period) of the lord of the 7th house and the antardasa of the 2nd house since these house lords are called "Maraka´" or death inflicting lords.

So I boldly told him "I will go in Mercury dasa,Sun bhukti, Jupiter antardasa in 2045!!!(Sun is lord of the 7th for Aquarius Rising, Jupiter is lord of the 2nd and 11th)

He looked at my chart and said "Close"! But incorrect!!
"You will go in Mercury dasa,Moon bhukti ,Mars antardasa "!!!! You won´t get passed that period in 2046!!

And I then saw how he came to that conclusion, Mercury dasa is lord of the 8th,Moon(the worst planet possibly for Aquarius Rising) is lord of the 6th house of illness and disease placed in the 8th and Mars lord of the 3rd and 10th also in the 8th house,All 3 planet´s are associated with the 8th house!!

I couldn´t believe how I could have missed that, but I was tryin to follow book knowledge and all of its dozens of rules and guidelines when it was clear as day to my teacher.

We talked about it a little more since death/dying wasn´t a taboo subject especially for a Maha Yogi,but I then thought I should refrain from making statements without proper experience and having command over the subject matter...
October 20, 2021 at 00:15
(Aquarius) nikkia
I looked at my chart and I predict: I´ll be dead by 2046. Still dead in 2047.
Cheers!:37:

October 20, 2021 at 01:03
(Capricorn) Datta108 » nikkia
Haha!!😁 That reminds me of the story of Alexander in India when he met some yogi´s, he sent his men to ask them questions to test thier knowledge.
The soldiers saw the yogi sitting in the scorching sun but when they approached him they burned thier feet on the hot sand!

They asked him "What is more,the living or the dead"??

The yogi replied, "The living, for the the dead are not"...🙏
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »