Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...

July 7, 2021 at 21:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...
I was looking for a pulmonologist this past year and was hoping I found one. I had a follow up appointment today (second time seeing this new Doctor) and when I asked him for drill what would be a game plan for if (God forbid) I should get covid, and he said nothing... Like, literally told me he would do nothing that it would have to run its course. . I then said , would you treat me?? He literally said the words, "No I would not treat you"... and proceeded to say that there is no treatment".... 🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔okaaay... I said what about those medicines like hydroxichloriquine??? He said no, they don´t work but actually increase mortality....

🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨 okaaay....

Then he insisted I get the vaccine and that those "FEW" group of crazies that were doctors lied about it working and that it was "debunked" a long time ago, and that theres no treatment.... Then stressed to me over and over to get the vaccine (after I told him I dont want to)

So I´m scared to death now and need help from you guys...

Clearly I´m going to be looking for a different lung doctor.... But his answers really got me depressed and feeling scared... like I´m walking blind...

Do you know of any treatments that have worked for saving lifes with Covid??

I need to get a game plan here for myself just in case.... or I seriously could go down hill very quickly....

So I want to find a list of meds prepared that can help me overcome the virus if I should need to try some...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
July 10, 2021 at 22:38
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Wolfmoon
Thanks Wolfmoon!!
July 10, 2021 at 22:50
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » fishscales
Right... I try to get my Florida sunshine everyday, I need to get more regular with exercise. I do exercise some (and like it)but i´ts not as often as I´d like it to be...

Next week I´m going to try and incorporate more...!! I do drink a cup of tea every late afternoon/ evening.
July 11, 2021 at 21:33
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » nutelina
Thank you so so much Nutelina!!!! :80: :34: :80:
July 20, 2021 at 20:20
(Scorpio) snowski654
Check out these videos, if your interested in your well being.

https://mmstestimonials.co/coronavi…

More info: https://jimhumble.co/videos/…
July 20, 2021 at 22:24
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » snowski654
Thank you snowski!! I really appreciate it 🙂🙂🙂
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »