Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...

July 7, 2021 at 21:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...
I was looking for a pulmonologist this past year and was hoping I found one. I had a follow up appointment today (second time seeing this new Doctor) and when I asked him for drill what would be a game plan for if (God forbid) I should get covid, and he said nothing... Like, literally told me he would do nothing that it would have to run its course. . I then said , would you treat me?? He literally said the words, "No I would not treat you"... and proceeded to say that there is no treatment".... 🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔okaaay... I said what about those medicines like hydroxichloriquine??? He said no, they don´t work but actually increase mortality....

🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨 okaaay....

Then he insisted I get the vaccine and that those "FEW" group of crazies that were doctors lied about it working and that it was "debunked" a long time ago, and that theres no treatment.... Then stressed to me over and over to get the vaccine (after I told him I dont want to)

So I´m scared to death now and need help from you guys...

Clearly I´m going to be looking for a different lung doctor.... But his answers really got me depressed and feeling scared... like I´m walking blind...

Do you know of any treatments that have worked for saving lifes with Covid??

I need to get a game plan here for myself just in case.... or I seriously could go down hill very quickly....

So I want to find a list of meds prepared that can help me overcome the virus if I should need to try some...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
July 7, 2021 at 21:29
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
I´ve had both Covid and the vaccine. I in no way want to decide or tell someone else what is best for them, but I can relay my experience.

Covid was worse than any flu I´ve ever had, but they were similar. In fact I am fairly certain I had Covid twice, but the first time I did not know and THOUGHT it was just a really bad flu that was different somehow. The second time I had it I got tested right away to confirm. How I knew I had it? I woke up with a bad headache and body aches everywhere. By afternoon I had a fever and chills. The respiratory symptoms did not happen until days later. The entire illness lasted about a week. Most of which I spent sleeping from fatigue. Both times I recovered. My doctor checked my heart and lungs after I recovered to make sure I did not have after-effects. So far my heart and lungs seem fine.

The first time I believe I had Covid was in Dec 2019. The second time when I confirmed it was Covid was January 2021. Although I don´t seem to have any respiratory damage, there were a lot of after-symptoms. I lost my sense of taste and smell for many months, but what was worse was when it started to return in April. Everything smelled and tasted like burnt sour cheese or metallic. It was horrible! It´s lessened since April, but still have it a little. Certain foods I can no longer eat anymore because the taste is too disgusting. I also lost a lot of hair. So much so that I had a bald patch for two months. Its just starting to grow back in.

I took the vaccine in May and June. I had some side effects the next day. The area on my arm where the needle went was very sore both times. The first shot made me very fatigued for two days and gave me a little sniffle. The second shot gave me horrible indigestion for weeks. It´s only now going away. My doctor said that is not a common side effect though.

Covid sucks, to put it plainly. Wouldn´t wish it on anyone. I have been sicker in my lifetime (Chicken Pox was probably the worst!) but Covid lasts a lot longer with those after-symptoms. I am thankful though, that I didn´t sustain respiratory damage or worse like some people. It´s nothing to play around with. However in regards to the vaccine, I can honestly say I would not have voluntarily gotten it. It was required for me to return to my office as I work for a state University.

If you ever get Covid, the most important thing is to monitor your blood oxygen levels. I purchased an Oximeter from Amazon and checked it hourly. The real problem with Covid and your oxygen levels is because when your lungs can´t absorb oxygen they will put you on a respirator that will actually cause more long-term damage than the virus.

Prevention is key. Take a lot of Vitamin D, C and Zinc. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay out of crowded places. Don´t be scared to death though. Please live your life. Most people, like myself (and I have other health issues) recover.
July 7, 2021 at 21:38
(Virgo) rohini moon
Best antidote and treatment: turn off the television.
July 7, 2021 at 21:40
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » rohini moon
Funny, my mom doesn´t watch tv and when she had covid she said she didn´t mind if she died 🤔
July 7, 2021 at 21:43
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Monoclonal antibodies are recommended by pretty much everyone. The FDA, the NIH, the Biden Administration, the Trump Administration (Trump got the treatment himself). Studies show it reduces risk of hospitalization by upwards of 90% and deaths by even more.

But you need to be in a high risk group to get the treatment.
July 7, 2021 at 21:47
(Capricorn) dreamtripp » rohini moon
hear hear!!
July 7, 2021 at 21:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Castlewallsxo
Hmm. What makes you assume the testing kits are accurate? Have you actually done any of your own research into such matters?

Plenty of information is out there for over a year now, from real doctors stating how inaccurate the preposterous testing kits are.

Have you bothered to look into anything of your own? Or just swallow down everything the MSM gives you? Same information is accessible to everyone, it´s up to you to do the hard thinking to face reality.

As your lot like to say these days: critical thinking has left the chat.
July 7, 2021 at 21:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
And I know my opinions aren´t popular.. and I know, they piss people off..

But as Fabio Lanzoni once said: "the truth is the truth"
:15:
July 7, 2021 at 21:56
I´m certified and have a degree in public health so yes I would like to think I do know about these things. Otherwise that would be a bit of a problem...

And what I witnessed in my family was unlike any other disease I´ve ever seen. It didn´t even seem natural to me. I know she had COVID.

By the way, watching videos on Bitchute doesn´t count as research and hard thinking ☺️
July 7, 2021 at 21:59
What pissed me off more was you being condescending and assuming I haven´t done any research just because I don´t binge videos on Bitchute
July 7, 2021 at 22:00
That´s great. Good for you.

Medal or monument for academic achievements?

Then you would also be aware that this doesn´t count as vaccine by medical academia definitions, yes? You´ve read your medical journals and books? Done research? How long have you been working in the medical field?
July 7, 2021 at 22:01
What do you binge on and receive information from? CNN?
July 7, 2021 at 22:04
(Scorpio) OS*
Jess!! 🥺🥺 Don´t be scared, when being in "fear is always the worst

Take a lot of Vitamin D, C and Zinc. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay out of crowded places." is what my family doctor told me too.

It´s not easy even if I don´t watch the news. I have family members and coworkers "pressuring me in taking it. . . idk if it´s true but I heard blood type O are asymptomatic. also haven´t had a flu in years.

I don´t want it either. I have very little friends that think likewise and few people here, thank goodness for that!
July 7, 2021 at 22:07
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices…

That´s not on bitchute. That´s on the government website.

Edited: that´s the correct link, from June 2021

July 7, 2021 at 22:10
I´m not sure what the vaccine has to do with this. All I was saying is that the virus is serious for many people.

But as for the vaccine, if the vaccine was so dangerous then the hospitals would be flooded in some cities where 75% or more of the adult population is fully vaccinated.

Are you a Trump supporter? If so, did you know that Trump said on Fox News that the vaccine is safe and effective?

And no actually I hate CNN.
July 7, 2021 at 22:14
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » OS*
My mom has blood type O+ and hasn´t had a flu in 50 years. She said COVID was worse than childbirth and she didn´t mind if she died.

However, she is also in multiple high-risk groups. She started feeling better after getting the monoclonal antibody treatment.
July 7, 2021 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had my Covid vaccine, but there still skepticism about it going on in my mind about the effectiveness of the vaccine because there are still a variation of strands still floating around the country.Which is only pulling more money out of the bigman’s pockets.Health-wise it still very important just to take care of my well-being by just following the simple rules from washing hands to even having a healthy lifestyle(eat right,sleep well, and exercise).
July 7, 2021 at 22:28
(Capricorn) dreamtripp » MartianPisces
Healthy lifestyle is key. I was burning the candle at both ends both times I caught it. Obviously being tired and not bolstering my immune system at the time made me susceptible. And yes, the Covid vaccine has the same problems that the Flu Shot does. Its just a guess as to which strain it works on. Plus the Covid vaxx is not FDA approved (not that I truly put much faith in them either) I would not have taken it had it not been required for a job I have over 15 years invested in.
July 7, 2021 at 22:30
Well that´s one brand, but I actually agree some of the tests aren´t very accurate. However the problem is generally false negatives, not false positives. https://www.healthline.com/health/…

Regardless, once a patient has moderate-to-severe symptoms it´s really not at all difficult to tell if it´s covid or not. Covid is really weird.
July 7, 2021 at 22:31
(Leo) Kasperanza
In my view, if you´re a healthy human or someone who social distances then there´s no point in getting a vaccine. And since at least half the country is getting the vaccine anyway, what do you have to worry about?

If you´re a vulnerable person (an old-timer or suffering from a chronic medical condition(s)) I don´t see what you have to lose by getting the vaccine. If the vaccine causes trouble, it can´t be as bad as getting COVID.
July 7, 2021 at 22:38
(Scorpio) OS* » Castlewallsxo
okay, so what I said about blood O is not true. Well glad she´s better now !!

same for me, can´t really remember last time I caught a flu. . .
July 7, 2021 at 22:42
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » OS*
Well, it´s true that people with O blood types have less severe symptoms *on average*; it just doesn´t apply to everyone.
July 7, 2021 at 22:51
(Scorpio) OS* » Castlewallsxo
ohh so it is true!? that the blood type O are asymptomatic ??

I think maybe there´s still a chance like your mom I might catch it but I´d rather just be cautious, I avoid crowds anyways and try to stay healthy vs taking a vaccine shot.
July 7, 2021 at 23:00
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » MartianPisces
Right... I also hear from people that even though they got the vaccine, they still got a bad case of covid later....
July 7, 2021 at 23:03
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » dreamtripp
Thank you for that dreamtripp.... I really appreciate it.. it´s good to learn peoples knowledge of it... and experiences...
July 7, 2021 at 23:08
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
I know right!!?! I feel like vaccines are poison.... my mom got me out of most of them growing up. And I´ve never gotten the flu shot in all my life.... thanks for the encouragement!! :80:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »