Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst

June 8, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 9, 2021 at 00:35
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Yes! This is my whole approach to trying to navigate the influences of my chart..

same here, that is exactly why I wrote it. It´s still hard to practice it..
a big ego check is often involved..

much easier to type the words than to live them, but it gets easier with
practice.
June 9, 2021 at 01:42
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » powerofuniverse
My best friend is an Aries Sun Scorpio Moon and we are mostly the same tbh
June 9, 2021 at 01:45
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Moon_Queen
My cat is a Libra Sun Aries Moon and she could relate to what you said "it is sometimes real hell fire inside." She is very unpredictable. Half the time she will purr, cuddle, and hug me (literally) and half the time she will scratch me if I pet her.
June 9, 2021 at 02:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Edy
System message: Post has been written by user erikamaria, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah I totally get it. I´m a pisces moon as well and I´ve only recently started noticing how I can not differentiate my own emotions from others around me because we feel everything! If someone´s grumpy and brings it around me, my mood is automatically dimmed. Although there´s a lot of challenges, like personally I feel I struggle with grounding myself as well as overextending a helping hand and struggling to maintain healthy boundaries, I think pisces moon has a lot of emotional intelligence to offer and we´re very wise. Yes, we´re sponges for everybody else which goes wrong in so many ways, but I think there´s also a lot of benefits to come out of our special abilities which we just have to learn to tap into if that makes sense, I mean pisces are the psychics of the zodiac and I think that´s pretty cool.
June 9, 2021 at 02:15
(Scorpio) Alexandre06
I think I just have a complicated relation with emotions on general, my Leo moon :194: my mars, mercury sun and pluto in scorpio is giving me a hard time, but yet I like people w ho are able to express their feeling fully so probably fire sign, and gemini moon are really unstable, wich my scorpio cant handle.

On a top five i would go ( its depend ln the chart a lot too obviously)

1 ; aries
2 ; leo
3 ; libra
4 ; virgo
5 : cancer
June 9, 2021 at 02:23
(Virgo) csrsc » Castlewallsxo
Does it work with animals? :41:
June 9, 2021 at 02:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user erikamaria, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha I find this funny because my mom is an Aries Moon and I´m a pisces moon! I find Aries moons can be difficult at times and often work themselves up only to release all their anger on the wrong person. They work themselves up in a tizzy when they´ve gotta sit still sometimes. I just notice this from my mom though. They can be intense people but I really dig it. Overall really cool people who aren´t easily stopped. The guy I´m talking to is an Aries Moon.
And yes I also see why you´d feel that way about Pisces moons. I´ve definitely gone through periods of my life where I felt totally disconnected from reality (especially during high school)... because of this I´ve read we´re more susceptible to abusing substances. Both my pisces moon friends have turned to drugs and their heads are in the clouds. I find they are not thinking practically and they just think life will figure itself out... or they´re just so up in the clouds they no longer can find a reason to care. I´m not surprised that we´re susceptible to losing our minds but I also think there´s great potential for huge emotional growth. I´ve had great encounters with some pisces moons, we´re great for having late night deep conversations with, but yes we feel everything which can be a good thing if we learn to tap into our abilities and use to our advantage but unfortunately a lot of us haven´t figured that out. I think that´s because we don´t even recognize how much we´re influenced by how other ppl feel so we become emotionally unaware.

This wasn´t mean to sound insulting to anyone, it´s just my observations. Everyone has their struggles and no sign is either good or bad.
June 9, 2021 at 02:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
It seems like I´m naturally attracted to Leo moons... (I have a leo moon so maybe it seems harmonious to me??)

I dont know enough ppls moon signs to really mention anymore, except I will say I´ve had some bad experiences with Aquarius moon...

Unless for other reasons to be close to someone, it seems air moons I´m not as regularly drawn to as others... I´m thinking fire moons are most relatable maybe??.. um, I´ve had some water moons I´ve been close to also... and I do have one earth moon I´m close to...

But Leo moons I think I´ve been able to understand and identify with much more naturally and easily...
June 9, 2021 at 03:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » powerofuniverse
Im glad you see it this way! :1:

I feel the same about it. There´s no such thing as "too direct" in my opinion.

There´s definitely such thing as not direct enough though.

There are people who want to go through all the niceties and polite greetings before coming to the point. They probably think Aries is too straight forward, but oh well. Aint nobody got time for that! :61:
June 9, 2021 at 04:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » erikamaria
Well, hey Erika I think it´s cool of you to recognize the traits I mentioned!

No moon sign is flawless, even us "exalted" Taurus moons, lol. I´ve got flaws, plenty of them. That´s one of the ways astrology helps us to recognize and work on, both our strong and weak points. No birthchart is without flaws..

Otherwise we would have no reason to be here .. again.. to Learn lessons..

Thanks for the taking the time to reply :4:
June 9, 2021 at 05:20
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Ow~ you guys hurt me I´m a Scorpio moon and my emotionally sensitive self doesn´t like it either so you guys aren´t wrong lols.

I love Taurus moons they are chill to be with and Gemini moons, loved your curiosity. Fire moons are quite too intense for me while Earth moons compliment my energy. Water and Air moons are in between~ c:
:108:
June 9, 2021 at 05:22
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » Castlewallsxo
Well, according to that description, she is my cosmic twin :92: :92: :61:
June 9, 2021 at 06:36
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
Oh snap! Sorry man. I never looked at your chart. I lie. Not all Aries moons are difficult in my experience. There´s some pretty chill ones out there
June 9, 2021 at 06:59
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » csrsc
I think so. Animals are born in the same energy as we are.

She´s my only pet whose birthday I know, but her chart fits her perfectly. We have called her bipolar since before we knew her chart - turns out her sun and moon are indeed 2 poles (Libra and Aries).

I bet my oldest cat is a Taurus.
June 9, 2021 at 06:59
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » RohiniMoon
"Aries moons are impulsive and just want to fight and argue until their blue in the face."

In the Vedic system my Moon is in Aries, in the Western in Taurus. I identify with both. Believe me, I never seek conflict first and have always preferred peaceful solutions, but if someone necessarily seeks war with me at all costs, they can have it. But in general, I prefer to get along rather than immediately go on the warpath.
June 9, 2021 at 07:10
(Taurus) Green Garden
I get along with other Aries Moon
The other fire Moon signs not so much.
My best friends have their Moon in Gemini.

Moon signs i don´t get along- Virgo, Cancer, Scorpio.
June 9, 2021 at 07:11
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » (dragonfly)
"I never seek conflict first and have always preferred peaceful solutions, but if someone necessarily seeks war with me at all costs, they can have it"

This seems very Taurus to me. "You mess with the bull, you get the horns"
June 9, 2021 at 07:13
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » powerofuniverse
"If people try to not be so "sensitive" like easily offended in conversations, they can understand that Aries are not bad at all they´re just very honest and you know what to expect from them since the beginning and you also know what they think about you."

It is exactly as you say. Nothing more, nothing less. My greatest disappointment in relationships is that, unfortunately, people generally don´t appreciate such directness.

I have always found it difficult to understand why people prefer false compliments to the truth.
June 9, 2021 at 07:26
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Sunnyshadow
"There´s no such thing as "too direct" in my opinion. There´s definitely such thing as not direct enough though. There are people who want to go through all the niceties and polite greetings before coming to the point."

I could not have put it better. I agree with you one hundred percent.
However, over the years I have started to pay a little more attention to whether the person can stand my directness. If I see that someone is clearly more delicate than I am, I try as much as possible to adapt my way of communicating.

But nothing makes me more tired than having to pay attention to every word I say. I very much appreciate the company of people who have a distance to themselves and in whose company I don´t have to watch out for every comma in a sentence in order not to offend them.
June 9, 2021 at 10:20
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » ram_goat
How is Cap moon "work"? Just curious because some of the ones I know are chill and easy to get along with.
June 9, 2021 at 11:59
(Pisces) fishscales » csrsc
I don´t know.

Even though Gemini is an air moon, I don´t think it would be as good as detaching from its emotions as Aquarius is.

It takes a sort of commitment...not really Gemini´s strong suit.

The fixed quality of Aquarius helps here.

Gemini moons are probably pretty good at analyzing their emotions though, if they have the patience and inclination to do so.

I´d imagine this could help with how and when emotions are expressed.
June 9, 2021 at 12:05
(Pisces) fishscales » (dragonfly)
There was a Star Trek race that dispensed with all pleasantries, small talk, etc, and only communicated directly and honestly, with no regard for how what they said would be taken by the other person. I believe the rationale was:

1. Why waste time with the bullshit?

2. Dishonesty in communication was dishonoring the person you were speaking to.

My Mercury in Aries loved that race!

Can only imagine how this race would go over in the "I´m offended" age we currently find ourselves in.
June 9, 2021 at 12:06
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Sunnyshadow
You´re welcome Sunny :1: I just wanted to share my opinion about Aries Moon people and say the qualities they have cause I know a few Aries moon people around me and I feel that they´ve never hidden me anything. I´ve always had good experiences with them, in any case for now :1:.

When they don´t agree with you or have a problem with you they tell it IN FRONT OF YOU, when they appreciate you they say it to you, when they´re disappointed/sad with you they say it, when they´re happy with you they say it, etc. etc.

I think it´s much more pleasant and clear to be with spontaneous and frank people :30: :75:
June 9, 2021 at 12:07
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » (dragonfly)
I agree with you 1000% dragonfly :1: :75:
June 9, 2021 at 12:11
(Sagittarius) RA_
I´m still a noob in astrology so when I check on a birth chart I can´t hate or like a placement, I´m neutral. Aquarius Moon, one of the traits is "detachment" I think this is to protect oneself coz being too friendly is not always good. I´m referring to this article https://www.thetalko.com/aquarius-m…

A member here shared to me that she doesn´t like Capricorn Moon. Knowing my Vedic moon is in Capricorn and 3 members of my family have this moon placement in Western Astrology I automatically get a gist on why she doesn´t like this moon sign.

Though from my experience here on this site a person that I want to get along with has Moon in Cancer. My youngest sister and my brother-in-law have this placement on which kept me wondering why this moon doesn´t like me back 😂.

God is good! coz even if we have a bad chart or transit it does not always translate in real life.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »