Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst

June 8, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 09:56
(Virgo) p.o.u
lol in any case not my Moon sign for sure :61: :61: Aquarius Moon is clearly my least favorite placement in my birth chart. We´re emotionally so weird and slightly unpredictable.

I personally like and get on well with these Moon signs :

1) libra moon
2) aries moon
3) leo moon
4) sagittarius moon
5) pisces moon

Then for the others Moon signs, the probability to get on well varies more.

In the end, we can´t conclude something based only on Moon signs. The whole birth chart always has to be considered but I made this list if I have to say my preferences only based on moon signs.
June 8, 2021 at 09:57
(Cancer) TimeLord
Yes no sign is good or bad.
All I know Scorpio are good for me.
June 8, 2021 at 10:09
(Gemini) SagMeister » TimeLord
I used to like scorpio moon too, then I discovered that they have a strong need to control and to revenge when people betrayed their ego. So I´m not sure anymore I like it.

Normally what I understood is that the sun is expressed while moon is what we feel deeply inside us, so the nature of the sign is expressed heavily in the case of the moon. And I think that the bad aspects of scorpio here become stronger (even if they are less visible) so Scorpio Moon could be a bit manipulative and dominant.

But anyway yes, these are just ideas, I just like to share them.
June 8, 2021 at 10:20
(Aries) Wolfmoon » TimeLord
What he said.

For me. Air Moons (Love me some of dem gemini moons), Cancer Moons. Sag Moon.

I thought I´d get on well with Aries moons. The only ones I know of who were... were nuts. Literally argue over nothing.
June 8, 2021 at 10:30
(Gemini) SagMeister » Wolfmoon
I´m an aries moon and yes we tend to argue a lot. That could enter in conflict with your leo moon
June 8, 2021 at 11:08
(Cancer) TimeLord » SagMeister
My story is little different.
I always surrounded by Scorpio doesn´t matter home or work or other places.
These are Scorpio Moon or Sun or Scorpio Dominant people.
My mom Scorpio Moon, Dad, Sister, Brother, Maternal Uncle, Aunt a lots of Scorpio Sun.
Old classmates or coworkers are Scorpio too.
Impossible to avoid all.
Trust me I never chose to go to them.
It just automatic I can´t avoid it.
And always bully, manipulation, mind games etc etc.
May be I´m not that strong to handle those things.
But what else I can do.
I can´t change my Chart just like that.
I am what I am....
June 8, 2021 at 11:10
(Cancer) TimeLord » Wolfmoon
Excuse me.
What Who said ?
I didn´t get that.
June 8, 2021 at 13:27
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
Cap moons are great in people who are highly evolved.

Aries moon - I do not argue over everything. I mostly try to avoid the stress, seems pointless to argue if you can help it. I don´t like ppl who knowingly break rules that risk the health and well being of others though so I will argue about that forever.
June 8, 2021 at 13:30
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
I get along well with Scorpio moons
June 8, 2021 at 13:57
(Virgo) p.o.u » Castlewallsxo
Well, I almost have to say congrats :61: for me it´s complex to understand them. We seem to have very different sensitivity, too different.

It´s like I have to be extremely sweet and quiet with them to get along. My Virgo Sun can get on well with them and my Mars too, Saturn + Jupiter in taurus it´s 50-50 but with my others planets .... ouch lol :14: :14:
June 8, 2021 at 14:14
(Cancer) TimeLord » Castlewallsxo
May be your Moon is Opposite to them ?
Sometimes Opposite Aspects work well in Synastry. Who knows...
June 8, 2021 at 15:14
(Gemini) SagMeister » p.o.u
I think that the fact with scorpio moon is that they give you the illusion to be free to be yourself but at the same time they make you understand very well when you´re being wrong (according to them) in passive-aggressive way.

I just prefer direct people
June 8, 2021 at 15:17
(Virgo) astreo » p.o.u
Where do you leave the moon in Gemini !!!! HAHAHAHA
My best friend has a Moon in Aquarius, my Moon in Gemini wants to tell her all the gossip HAHAHAHA
June 8, 2021 at 15:19
(Virgo) astreo » TimeLord
But not a moon in Scorpio, I am also a moon in Gemini, I clash with Luna in Scorpio too much, the fact that they want to "hide" their emotions from me shocks me and I send them away haha.
June 8, 2021 at 15:22
(Virgo) astreo » SagMeister
Your Moon in Aries does not go well with the Moon in Scorpio.
June 8, 2021 at 15:23
(Virgo) astreo » Wolfmoon
I like to argue, but it´s because of my moon in Gemini, a bit ´´ playing like a child ´´, so I would get along HAHAHA. :10:
June 8, 2021 at 15:26
(Virgo) astreo » Castlewallsxo
I also have to congratulate you HAHAHAHA.

It is impossible for me to get along with them, they are so quiet.
June 8, 2021 at 15:27
(Virgo) astreo
This post is so interesting. :83:
June 8, 2021 at 15:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » SagMeister
I´m not a fan of Moon in Scorpio either. :61: Mars in Scorpio and Moon in Scorpio typically sting the hell out of one another long term.
June 8, 2021 at 15:37
(Gemini) SagMeister » astreo
I have a relationship with a scorpio moon LOOOL
June 8, 2021 at 15:40
(Virgo) astreo
:64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64:

My favorite moons:

1. Moon in Sagittarius (they are so funny, entertaining, and they make you laugh).

2. Moon in Gemini, gossip is never lacking HAHA (I feel very understood).

3. Moon in Leo (they are so smiling and loving), makes my Venus trine and my Moon sextile.

4. Moon in Aries (I love Aries, it is my favorite sign, they are direct, safe, to the point (solar and lunar)), you can tell them things in such a direct way that you do not have to be afraid of what they are. ´offend´ ´, I like´ ´brave´ ´people, it may be because of my Mars and Pluto in the 11th house, the house of friends, which is my favorite sign, in addition to being on the cusp of Scorpio. But since I haven´t had many experiences with the Moon, I don´t put it first.

5. Moon in Libra, (they give you a feeling of calm and tranquility)

6. Moon in Aquarius, good friends.

:64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64: :64:
June 8, 2021 at 15:40
(Virgo) moony347
I get along well with:

1. Cancer moon
2. Pisces moon
3. Virgo moons

And I don´t even know why. :63:

Don´t get along with:

1. Libra moon
2. Aries moon
3. Aquarius moon
June 8, 2021 at 15:49
(Virgo) astreo » SagMeister
My condolences :37: :37: :37:
June 8, 2021 at 17:18
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
I have a moon in a scorpion and somehow everyone sees my emotions, I don´t have to say anything .. sometimes I have the impression that people read my thoughts and I feel them ... I feel a bit like a sag moon, I have to do something, travel, research, train all the time. .. somehow I have never needed a deeper feeling with someone, shallow relationships are enough for me, I do not like to shake, I am quite gentle .cries very quickly, I get angry, angry as can be seen with the naked eye. can I have moon sag features? I have the aspect of sun conjuct moon natal in 5 house.
June 8, 2021 at 17:50
(Gemini) SagMeister » natalizzye
You re so motherfucking scorpio moon that youre trying to convince us you are what you would prefer instead hahah lol Just kidding

Maybe It could be
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »