Enemies - not visible in chart?

September 27, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) No_la
Enemies - not visible in chart?
That´s not the first time I´ve tried to find my "luck" to enemies using astrology...Without success, because I have enemies in real life.

I´ve tried to analyze my chart in this area and...I don´t see anything specific. Well, maybe I´m still a beginner in astrology, because I do not notice the presence of enemies in my chart,but I have them in life.

As far as I know 7th house shows open enemies and 12th house hidden enemies and how I guess some planets there? I don´t have any planets in 7th or 12th house.
So there are probably more indicators of this or I really can´t interpret charts.

What gives me luck to enemies? Some addition to that - luck to "gossipers" who can harm. It´s not nice to say that, but I´ve often been the object of gossip/rumors :10:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 27, 2019 at 20:21
(Pisces) IleneTs » No_la
As said in Classical astrology Venus is in your 7th house, so it is visible.

Since there are only square aspects on Venus, (except for a sextile with Saturn), others can experience a certain tension and for some it may come across as hostile.

Trines and/or sextiles in progression and transits on the T-square can reduce the tension.

Does this help you to understand it? :17:
November 27, 2019 at 20:32
(Pisces) No_la » IleneTs
OK, now it is clear, thank You so much.
November 28, 2019 at 08:00
(Pisces) IleneTs » No_la
:15:
November 28, 2019 at 14:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
This is easy. Ruler of the 12th house (the moon) in depression in Scorpio. It is maltreated by a Mars in a day chart. I would expect some of your enemies might come from within your own family but it might be otherwise.

So the problem in this chart comes from the poor placement of the Moon. It takes about 5 seconds to see that and I haven´t looked any further.
November 30, 2019 at 23:44
(Pisces) No_la » ancient_astrology
." I would expect some of your enemies might come from within your own family but it might be otherwise."

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, this is exactly what I suspected.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »