Enemies - not visible in chart?

September 27, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
Enemies - not visible in chart?
That´s not the first time I´ve tried to find my "luck" to enemies using astrology...Without success, because I have enemies in real life.

I´ve tried to analyze my chart in this area and...I don´t see anything specific. Well, maybe I´m still a beginner in astrology, because I do not notice the presence of enemies in my chart,but I have them in life.

As far as I know 7th house shows open enemies and 12th house hidden enemies and how I guess some planets there? I don´t have any planets in 7th or 12th house.
So there are probably more indicators of this or I really can´t interpret charts.

What gives me luck to enemies? Some addition to that - luck to "gossipers" who can harm. It´s not nice to say that, but I´ve often been the object of gossip/rumors :10:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 27, 2019 at 22:04
(Libra) leorising
Mercury in 8th house, and chiron in gemini in 11th could be meaning of suffer by gossip.
I suffered this problem too, I believe it is chiron in gemini in 11th
September 27, 2019 at 22:29
(Pisces) Nola_la » leorising
Thanks,maybe you are right. I was wondering about Chiron in 11th house,but what really caught my attention - that was Gemini there. Honestly I don´t know much about Chiron I have never associated it with subject like "enemies".

I wonder about Gemini on the cusp of 12th house and Lilith in 12th house.
September 27, 2019 at 23:13
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Arabian Part of Fortune looks like the symbol for Earth rotated only 45 dg.
Equal-house :151: is in the eighth-house mixing up the unconsciousness and subconsciousness, which could be a good think if you think in terms of moderation in alcohol!
The closer you get to America the greater the risk of food that would make your "but" shapeless and your thighs rub together; The effect of only eating at night, but by day!
Your heliocentric and geocentric charts have Sword of Damocles in :182:, most have it in :181:, So you have a talisman in psychic warfare!
September 27, 2019 at 23:17
(Pisces) fishscales
Chiron in the 11th could show wounding involving friendships.

Were any of these enemies you´re talking about previously friends?

Vedic astrology assigns the 6th house to open enemies, and the 12th house to hidden or secret enemies.

Somethibg to look into maybe.

I´ve never really looked into the open/secret enemies thing in any system.

If anyone could explain why the 6th house represents open enemies in Vedic astrology, I´d appreciate it. I can´t say I understand the rationale behind it.
September 27, 2019 at 23:21
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
House 7 is marriage partner, house 6 is husband´s lovers (betrayal) are the people who oppose your marriage
September 28, 2019 at 00:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » leorising
What house is wife´s lovers? 🤔
September 28, 2019 at 00:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
The house this guy is going to
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 28, 2019 at 01:00
(Pisces) Nola_la » fishscales
"Chiron in the 11th could show wounding involving friendships.
Were any of these enemies you´re talking about previously friends?"

I am not sure about Chiron. Wounding? :1: I do not see it like friendships that were good but ended because someone had abused someone´s trust. It´s more a matter of attracting the wrong people - fake friends/people who pretend to be friends or even not friends but fellows (sorry,but I can´t find right word in English for someone not as important as friend but still well known :4:), who know me, but I don´t want to have them close, be in touch with them,and so on...And these people are still interested in my life and what happens to me - what I do in my life/where I work/where and who I live with. Yeah, I know such an interest is natural with regard to persons we liked or spent some time in past, but we all know and see that difference when that interest is not good for us.

It´s a bit of a reference to my previous topic about Mars in 11th house.

I wrote there that I have luck to "friends who easily become enemies".

And I am quite sure/feel it´s a 11th house matter, but
now I can only wonder if this is the influence of Chiron or Mars.

I´ve thought about it before that Mars as a malefic planet can work very agressively in my 11th house and create negatively affected contacts/ behaviours in my "friend circle".
At first sight I was convinced that placement should give me a power, but...I don´t see luck there.

I am not in Vedic astrology and don´t understand
what the 6th house has to do with subject like enemies. I´ve never associated that with 6th house and never heard about it.

But I have Neptune in 6th house :3:
September 28, 2019 at 01:22
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Never screw over a guy in a flannel vest and mutton chops
September 28, 2019 at 02:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Good ole Snakebite Pete with his favorite knife.

He’ll get You a deal on some gator meat! :3:
September 28, 2019 at 02:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Chiron in Gemini in the 11th like Leo Rising says.

Gemini is “two faced” . What I mean is people are nice to You Nola to Your face but talk badly about You when You aren’t there.

Does that have any meaning to You?

Just my thoughts.

Also occurs to me that Scorpio moon and Leo rising are powerful signs that could draw some enemies.

I am just speculating Nola.
September 28, 2019 at 03:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
If you dont have any haters you aren´t trying hard enough.

Not related to your chart per say, but always heard that Pluto in 1st house either people like you or hate you. Get scapegoated as being "bad" or whatever. True in my experience.

I´ve learned to adopt the IDGAF about what other people say about me. Let ´em think what they think. Small people with small thoughts. Smile at you´re enemies, it drives them crazy
September 28, 2019 at 03:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sunnyshadow
That is something I totally agree with.

If people love You others will hate You.

Gotta make some waves and rattle some cadges.

It would be terrible not to be disturbing to some people!

It adds spice to living!
September 28, 2019 at 04:48
(Pisces) Nola_la » Leo Moon
>Gemini is “two faced” . What I mean is people are nice to You Nola to Your face but talk badly about You when You aren’t there.

Oh, I know that but experience that in a few ways - the one you described
is not necessarily the most common. I can usually tell who talks about me too much and I feel that "tension".

>"Does that have any meaning to You?"

Unfortunately yes, because it is not just low level chatter.Maybe it´s not something that hurts me to the quick, but can be harmful in the social sense - so we talk about things that nobody can ignore : maybe word "reputation/social status is too big but that´s more or less the point.

I´ll try to give an example :

If someone - I have problem with description in English - let´s call it...If someone can lower your position 2 floors below using rumors (but not only), you should be worried about.In my case rumors are harmful and I just know it. But I don´t talk here about problems from work at the office or corporation. However, it´s still a public image that is the result of how I fall in the eyes of others (social) and it has some impact on ... my career,even if that all happens in rather small groups,among colleagues. And when we add to that self-awareness...

Sorry,maybe it´s confusing,but... It´s kind of hard to explain.

I think it´s - like fishscales and Ancient Astrology said in my previous topic - 4/10 issue or maybe 5/11 issue. I feel conflict there.

I have Pluto in Scorpio (4th house) conjucted with that Moon in :178: (5th house) and Aries on the cusp of 10th house and Mars in 11th. And Moon in oppositon to Mars.
September 28, 2019 at 05:11
(Pisces) Nola_la » Leo Moon
>"Also occurs to me that Scorpio moon and Leo rising are powerful signs that could draw some enemies."

This is 100 percent true. Leo is seen as a positive sign, despite some flaws, but I am sure that Leo Sun or rising Leo draw enemies.Same with some Scorpio placement.

I can admit that Moon in Scorpio is very intense, but it doesn´t mean : "hateful","agressive","conflicted". But it gives a lot of tension.

And I have that Moon strapped to Pluto in Scorpio (it´s generational).

>I am just speculating Nola.

It´s ok,I don´t mind. :1:
September 28, 2019 at 07:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was recently dating someone with 1st house Pluto. A very bossy controlling woman always complaining about something or someone. "Small people with small thoughts" was very much the kind of thing she would say. In the short time I knew her, I didn´t notice she was making many friends tbh, mostly enemies. Sad really, very tough exterior, but very lonely underneath.
September 28, 2019 at 09:40
(Libra) leorising » Sunnyshadow
12th house is our possible lover (betrayal)
6th is lover (betrayal) of our husband
September 28, 2019 at 09:48
(Libra) leorising » Leo Moon
11th is shallow friends, friends that love us is 7th house, in my life, when I grow up in something with my work, appear people with this friendship shallow just for just to pass information (betrayal)
Leo rising attracts people weak that try to make us change our powerful mind .
Nowadays I use this person ( shallow friends) to send message for people that try to control me hahah , but I just can do it , using my moon in gemini shallow too, I don’t keep in my heart this feelings . In my case that shallow friends give me information too, ( I don’t know if it’s Jupiter in 8th, that I gain with enemies too) but I don’t i don´t walk away from this people because they could give me information just when they try to hurt me
September 28, 2019 at 11:31
(Pisces) fishscales » Nola_la
LeoMoon makes an interesting point about Gemini being "two faced".

I prefer the term "dualistic" for Gemini. I think they have two sides, but I don´t think it´s a conscious thing with Geminis. I mean... They may be conscious of it, but they switch from twin to twin in an unconscious, natural way, without an agenda.

I think being "two faced" is more of Libra thing.

Libra is always thinking about and adjusting to the "other guy." Then, their self interest kicks in, and they feel like they´ve given away the farm, and they start to get resentful and possibly manipulative in order to gain back the ground they lost. Yet at the same time, they are still desirous of having harmonious relations.

This can create the impression of two different people, but unlike Gemini, Libra has a plan. They want to achieve harmony, but sometimes don´t realize the unhealthy ways they go about it. Libra´s keen understanding into the dynamics of one on one relationships can work against them here: they can be excellent manipulators, yet not realize that manipulation is getting them farther away from what they want, which is a real and balanced relationship.

They could get over this if they embraced their Aries polarity and operated from a more self oriented place. That way, everyone knows what they are getting. Everything will balance out naturally, because by being true to themselves, Libra will attract those who like them for who they are, and not attract those who don´t.

"Self oriented" doesn´t mean "selfish", it just means operating from a place that feels right to them, without taking into consideration what the other person may think.
September 28, 2019 at 11:37
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
The sun in libra is debilitated, Libra needs this (sun ego) of other because it ends up sucking who I am from someone else, and needs energy of others to feel better
September 28, 2019 at 11:41
(Aries) nutelina
Great question! My 12th house is in Gemini, no planets there. My mom is Gemini, 4 planets in 12th house, 16 degree gemini, bad aspect. Talk about hidden enemy. I could go on but I rather won´t. But it´s really really interesting, I can stand back from it now, seeing who I am and what is not mine...

I guess like the luck to enemies is being outspoken and honest, critical, judging. Every time you get hurt it resonates like a tuning fork. If an enemy comes he or she can sense you are affraid. They will come after you.

Asc. Leo you are proud. 10th house in Aries. Moon in Scorpio deep feelings. Sun in Pisces empath. Pluto in the 4th house like me. And of course Moon opposition Mars :75:
September 28, 2019 at 11:44
(Aries) nutelina » Nola_la
Very cool answers, this is exactly what I need too, Mars in 11th house cool!

Chiron in 11th house I have it there too but Taurus, you Gemini, Gemini is communication? Maybe you should be more poetic.
September 29, 2019 at 01:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Ricardo22
Sounds about right

https://i.thehoroscope.co/pluto-in-…

That´s Pluto :21:
September 29, 2019 at 02:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
Exactly. It´s impossible to please everybody, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake :61:

Luckily we dont all fit into the same mold. How boring would that be?

Little NF to lighten things up

https://youtu.be/J7MYJ8Kxhwc
YouTube
YouTube
September 29, 2019 at 02:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
One more,

https://youtu.be/lxRwEPvL-mQ
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment