Understanding and healing Chiron

September 11, 2022 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) (Cami)
Understanding and healing Chiron
Hey there, Cami here :)

I have been actively working on my Chiron for a while now. I know it´s something that needs time and patience but I would like to read the experiences of others.

In my case, when my Chiron gets "activated" by some situation, I try to be aware of it and do some reflection but I realise that sometimes it can be quite irrational....

On the other hand, I´m also understanding how to use it as a tool and that´s great :)

How is your relationship with your Chiron, have you healed it, are you in the process? No matter its position, sign or house; I´d love to read your experience :)

Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
September 15, 2022 at 12:01
(Capricorn) stellium12
Chiron in Aquarius. 3rd house. Not belonging to a group. Feeling out of place. Not knowing what to say. Wanting to escape group settings. Self isolating.

I like Geminis´ because they talk and talk and you don´t have to say anything.
I like Capricorns because you can work beside them in silence and they don´t mind, perhaps prefer it.

Prefer small groups of one to a few people. You can be part of the group but stay quiet.

Don´t know if you can heal. Do have a knack of connecting people. Some even become very good friends or even get married. Once they do, I no longer belong.
September 16, 2022 at 07:01
(Libra) (Cami) » Wolfmoon
Oh ok, I got it now, sorry. Before I misunderstood because you said "it never bothered me".

Maybe if you try to "force it" a little bit? I think that with Chiron, the barrier is the ego. So you are not forcing the creative situation, you´d be healing you ego, I guess. You didn´t ask me for opinion, but I couldn´t avoid it!

Thank you for explaining me you experience! I wish you the best and I hope you can develop your creativity :1:
September 16, 2022 at 07:24
(Libra) (Cami) » Edy
Thank you, Edy. Yes... I am agree. I meant that you shouldn´t repress your own voice if you feel you want to say something in a discussion or you are afraid to start one. Discussions are sometimes necessary...

This is from my experience, but maybe there´s some attitude of yourself that you can change that will help. I have seen how agressive people changes when one have another attitude. If that´s not the case... Maybe the lesson is to have the strenght to leave these places... I don´t know really, I don´t know you and this is very sensitive...

Anyway, my best "advice" with agressive people is to see what are there, beyond their attitude. There´s something deeper. And to see that will help you too.

I don´t know if it is about telling them the truth, because in the end it is your truth and they will have theirs, but about how to harmonise relationships so that you get the treatment you deserve and if this is a repetitive pattern in your life, I understand, that action will have to come from you.

These are just some thoughts that came to my mind when I read you...

I wish you the best and thank you for sharing your experience!
September 16, 2022 at 07:26
(Libra) (Cami) » giulio99
Thank you Giulio for sharing your experience! And how do you live these aspects you mention?

"My chiron is also square to moon, venus abd mc. it is sextile neptune and conjunct pluto and ascendant"

I´m curious about it.
September 16, 2022 at 07:30
(Libra) (Cami) » stellium12
Thank you for sharing this! When you´re alone, you don´t feel a real need (beyond your Chiron) to be or share with people? How do you live that?
September 16, 2022 at 07:35
(Libra) (Cami) » m0ldyguacam0le
I´m sorry to read that! Thank you for sharing it.
I´m interested your Chiron because it´s placed on Libra. You´d say your pain comes because the interchange with others or, you feel "bad with yourself" and then you extrapole that to others? I mean, you feel bad with yourself then you feel incomfortable when you are with others, plus you have these situations, etc.
September 16, 2022 at 11:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (Cami)
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel like those aspects make defensive , get offended pretty easily and in some cases over sensitive (chiron conjunct pluto 1st house especially). I do notice a tendency to repress my emotions and sometimes tendency to over catastrophying things, however the more i grow the more i feel those aspects are improving and becoming an advantage. Playing the victim, feeling sorry for yourself, blaming the world are all things i used to do and still do from time to time but i realised It is not the solution. From my perspective the goal is to trasform the pain of chiron and use It to trasform your Life. This is especially true for me having pluto in first and scorpio ascendant, needing constant trasformations and changes.
September 16, 2022 at 13:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user cierra, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love talking about Chiron because it was one of the things that really "click" for me about astrology. It felt very validating (hate that word but it´s fitting) to see how my Chiron placement reflected my life and the way I felt about certain things.

I have Chiron in the 4th house in Sag, alongside Pluto and Mars. I don´t think Chiron is considered a malefic, since I haven´t seen anyone use that word specifically for it, but it´s certainly a point of contention in anyone´s chart, especially one like mine where very intense planets occupy the same house, and an angular house nonetheless.

The way I see Chiron specifically reflected in my own life is the shame I feel from my extended family for not fitting in the way they want me to. I don´t speak Spanish well despite trying, and despite understanding it by ear. It is very alienating when I have to be in a room with them. (I also have a Pisces Mercury, so it makes sense why speech in general would be challenging.) I´m the outsider amongst them, and amongst people who share the same ethnic background as me. It didn´t really bother me until I was a little older in elementary school where I would try to speak Spanish and be ignored because I couldn´t do it well, and because of my speech impediment. I´ve gotten comments like, "I´ve never met a Puerto Rican who couldn´t speak Spanish before!" Not to mention how many times I´ve gotten comments on my body for being too thin, or for being too "whitewashed", and being called a Gringa. ("Gringo/a" means outsider or foreigner, for anyone that doesn´t know.)

Thus, I don´t really identify too closely with my ethnic/cultural background, and my extended family as a whole. I don´t know what to identify as, but I don´t focus too much on that because labels tend to be very restricting.

My mother has dealt with the same kind of emotions as me, but a bit differently. She´s a lot darker than I am and experiences a lot of racism and colorism within "our own community." She grew up in PR being called too dark, the N-word, etc... That lead to a different kind of alienation amongst them, but alienation nonetheless. I think this is very fitting that my 4H overall has so much shit going on in it, since the 4H often represents the mother (though this is debated but generally speaking it often represents the nurturing figure.)

My mom and I also have had a very rocky relationship from time to time. I think it´s because we´re so alike that we often reflect back our own bad habits in similar ways. I didn´t learn how to let go until recently, and sometimes it´s hard when I´m reminded of some of the things she´d said and done to me that has gone unchecked because she refuses to see, but at the end of the day I had to realize that things could be a lot worse. My mother is a great person, and my relationship with her has overall been a net positive. People have their faults and I´m willing to accept hers. (I do not use this same mentality for people who have been abused by their parents btw. Sometimes parents are shit and deserve to be cut off.)

>> TL;DR: the way i "healed" my Chiron was just recognition of the situation, letting myself feel those emotions, and then moving on. I no longer find it constructive to keep focusing on the past and how to heal my inner child or whatever. There´s always going to be a part of me that will feel like an other amongst people that look like me and come from the same background as me, and that´s okay. I don´t think I will find anything useful by squeezing myself in a community I never felt a part of or welcomed in. I´ll instead find different avenues to discover community. Like online, with people that actually share the same interests as me, similar ideas, etc.
September 16, 2022 at 15:32
(Scorpio) Graham » cierra
"The way I ´healed´ my Chiron was just recognition of the situation, letting myself feel those emotions, and then moving on. I no longer find it constructive to keep focusing on the past and how to heal my inner child or whatever. There´s always going to be a part of me that will feel like an other amongst people that look like me and come from the same background as me, and that´s okay. I don´t think I will find anything useful by squeezing myself in a community I never felt a part of or welcomed in. I´ll instead find different avenues to discover community. Like online, with people that actually share the same interests as me, similar ideas, etc."

In other words (?) ... "I have recognised that my Chiron Wound cannot be healed, and now focus upon living with it"
September 16, 2022 at 17:12
(Aries) Wolfmoon » (Cami)
"You didn´t ask me for opinion, but I couldn´t avoid it!"

I shared because you asked :1: it´s what we do around here :15:

You get a little. I get a lot more :4:
September 16, 2022 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
System message: Post has been written by user cierra, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In a way, yes. I´ve definitely healed my relationship with my mom, and am fixing a lot of the destructive behaviors I have in myself that caused a lot of our issues. But with the other stuff about ethnicity, yeah I´ve realized that can not be healed. Reconnecting with my ethnic culture and the people doesn´t seem like it will serve me in the way I want to live my life, and I think there will always be a sore spot pertaining to how I was treated by my extended family, and how they treated my mother. It´s awkward more than it is painful, and I figured I wont bother any more. I still try to get better at speaking Spanish verbally, since that is my main issue. But it´s purely out of utility and navigating life a bit easier since I live in a state that has a lot of people that mainly speak it, not because I feel any need to truly connect. If that makes sense lol.

I think harping on the idea that something needs to be healed or fixed can be more destructive than anything else, but this depends on the person. Certainly have seen and heard of people completely ruining themselves trying to do "Shadow work" methods they found on TikTok or someplace else. But that´s a whole other discussion.
September 16, 2022 at 19:59
(Leo) KellyTC
My Chiron is Taurus in 8H.

I’m still learning about Chiron, but I’d say my biggest wound to heal is issues is surrounding money. We live pretty much paycheck to paycheck, and when I get money, I spend it pretty much immediately. I obviously sigh a big sigh of relief when we have money in savings for a bit, but then something goes off in my brain like “You do not deserve the peace of mind. Go spend money now.”

Yeah… I’m still working on it. 🙃
September 17, 2022 at 14:25
(Libra) (Cami) » giulio99
This is very interesting, Giulio. Thank you for sharing it!
I wish you the best with your Chiron :)
September 17, 2022 at 14:36
(Libra) (Cami) » cierra
Hi! Thank you for writing all this. I liked to read your story, how you see it and feel it. It´s quite interesting indeed because my Chiron literally touches the IC but it´s in the 3rd House and it´s totally different. Very very interesting.

You didn´t ask me, but it seems you´ve got it pretty much figured out... :) I don´t know if you realised that but it´s what I feel from "outside".

Thank you for sharing! I wish you the best with Chiron! :)
September 17, 2022 at 14:39
(Libra) (Cami) » Graham
Hahaha you made me laugh with this comment...

I have to be honest with you Graham. I´m still not able to accept that this is a wound I´ll live with forever... Can I try to prove you are all wrong? Haha

I mean... Forever feeling this...? How´s that possible?
September 17, 2022 at 14:42
(Libra) (Cami) » Wolfmoon
Thank you! You are right :15: :1:
September 17, 2022 at 14:49
(Libra) (Cami) » KellyTC
Hi Kelly! Oh, wow... This is very interesting to me, because I act in the opposite way so it´s complicated to me to understand it as you do -so thank you for sharing your experience!

But ... How is that moment when you "need" to spend money? How you feel that?

I also find it interesting because I thought this would be something from the 2nd House than the 8th House... But anyway, with Taurus there I guess it has sense ...? I know there´s a relation between money - 8th House, but anyway...
September 17, 2022 at 15:32
(Leo) KellyTC » (Cami)
Hi Cami! Nice to meet you!

It’s really a 2H-8H energy conflict thing; both houses involve money, but 8H involves shared resources. It makes sense to me ig because it’s like an axis. 🤷‍♀️

It’s not like a “compulsion” to spend money per se; I don’t even spend money to make me feel better about things. I just feel more like “me” when I don’t have it because I come from no money. I went to private school my whole life, private university, played select sports, but we always did it through scholarship, fundraisers, work study, whatever; everyone always knew we were the poor kids, even though we looked good from the outside. I guess maybe that’s what happening now?

I care about everything looking beautiful and nice, but I really don’t care about labels very much. I love telling people how little I spent on something after I get a compliment. I usually spend my money on experiences than “stuff” anyway. I get more of a high from an experience than “stuff”. And I feel always feel less guilty if I spend money on an “experience”!

So, I guess, to finally answer your question, it feels almost cleansing to spend money, but then I’m almost immediately wracked with guilt about it. Then when I have it again, I feel secure and safe for about two seconds til I’m like, “Nope, not for me.” And the cycle repeats itself.
September 18, 2022 at 09:40
(Libra) (Cami) » KellyTC
Nice to meet you too, Kelly!

Yes, totally agree with what you say about the axis. And it has sense for me because Chiron is always opposite to a house, so...

But now I understand the idea that is not only about money itself but money and the context, the people... Not only "money and you".

Thank you for sharing! These explanations are very useful to understand more about Chiron and astrology!

I wish you the best with your Chiron! 🙏✨ Have a nice Sunday! 😊
September 18, 2022 at 09:44
(Libra) (Cami) » m0ldyguacam0le
Hi again 😊 Thank YOU for your answer! Because it is helpful for understanding more my chart and process! I really appreciate you share this.
I feel you have a clear idea about your Chiron and I find it very positive ✨ I wish you the best with it!
Have a nice Sunday !
September 19, 2022 at 16:50
(Aquarius) Chiron49
Hi Cami Cami My relationship with Chiron - Kentaur is as if there was a spirit guide who has guided me all my life and sometimes I am not even aware of it. Well, there has been no such sleep for years. Yes, this is where the process has gone through and knows to continue with my own feelings, then I dare to express myself more openly and do not suppress my own creativity, but artistic quality. Here´s the view of the Finnish long -line astrologer:https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2022 at 20:34
(Capricorn) stellium12 » (Cami)
Had to think about this. I know people who always have to connect with others. My life to them would drive them crazy. I have come to the conclusion that in this incarnation I am supposed to be self sufficient and independent. I have the sun in capricorn in the first house, limited by the conjunction with Saturn but supported by the trine with Pluto. All my other personal planets are in the twelfth house making aspects with Uranus, leading to independence. My life path is a 1. Even the chiron square venus is about learning to be content with myself and not feeling part of the group.

So from my perspective this is normal to me. I´m living what my soul wanted to learn this go around.
September 22, 2022 at 10:14
(Libra) (Cami) » Chiron49
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. I´m curious to know more about what you explain, because you talk about your creativity and I thought it would be placed on your 5th house... But I see your Chiron is on your 8th House. If you want to share, could you explain a little bit more, please? Thank you in advance :)
September 22, 2022 at 10:22
(Libra) (Cami) » stellium12
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. When I saw your chart I thought "wow". What a stellium -now I understand your username :)

Your last sentence resonates me a lot: "I´m living what my soul wanted to learn this go around"... Totally agree. And it´s good to remember it as much as possible, so I appreciate you wrote it.

I´m curious about how Chiron works when it´s placed in an intercepted sign... There is something that you can mention about this?
September 23, 2022 at 10:43
(Capricorn) stellium12 » (Cami)
I wish i could help you but I never really looked into intercepted signs. I only "discovered´ astrology a few years ago and only really looked at signs and aspects that pertained to mine. When I came across astrology it was very accurate and helped me so much to accept myself. I guess I was trying to be like everybody else but I wasn´t so I felt like something was wrong with me. What helped the most wasn´t what textbook astrology wrote, but reading about other peoples personnel experiences with the same aspects or positions. That´s why I try to share real experiences and what I can personally relate to. The journey and discoveries never stop or become boring. There seems to be so much more to discover. I wish you the best and keep reading and discussing and I hope you find your answers. Pay attention to your dreams, events in life, people you meet. It´s all connected somehow. It writes your story but since it unfolds over such a long timescale, I think people just don´t see the connections.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »