Seeking fellow Aliens

March 15, 2019 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Seeking fellow Aliens
I am Madalyn

Really feeling far from home these days, this planet drags me down.
I´d love nothing more than to go back Home to Pluto :160:

Where is your home planet? How did you end up here?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
March 18, 2019 at 09:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Quite the festivity we have here :3:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 18, 2019 at 10:14
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
You just had to didn´t you? :4: :61:
March 18, 2019 at 10:18
(Taurus) nutelina » plutointhe1st
Did you do regression i.e. going back? Would be very interesting.

Living inside a planet is not uncommon, many theories and even maps exist of the hollow earth. Maybe all planets are hollow by design.
March 18, 2019 at 19:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In some meditations(4-5) I saw a planet in which I felt at home.
I saw a light pink desert with turquoise waters...the sky was in are more lighter shade of pink. There was absolutely nothing, but a wooden chair. I never sat down on this chair, it wasn´t mine.
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2019 at 19:59
(Taurus) nutelina » LesJeuxSontFaits
Sounds kinda lonely.. Next time meditate on two chairs :4: :75:
March 18, 2019 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There´s nothing bad about loneliness, I enjoyed it a lot, so peaceful, so quite ( actually I could hear the frequencies of this planet), so harmonious. Felt like visiting the planet of a loved one which I respected a lot, I don´t even wanted to sit down on his chair, I don´t wanted him to think I want to take over his place lol
March 18, 2019 at 20:08
(Aries) ram_goat » LesJeuxSontFaits
Interesting.
March 18, 2019 at 20:11
Maybe the wooden chair was waiting for a warm person :3:
March 18, 2019 at 20:11
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
But not these chairs.

https://www.wikiart.org/en/…

H.R Giger and Joseph Beuys should never work for IKEA
March 18, 2019 at 20:13
Ok seriously, it sounded rather lovely...

How come this image comes 4-5 times? Is it a visualization? I had some crazy realistic dreams but they are more like the movie Inception..
March 18, 2019 at 20:14
=====
I still have the smell of the beuys exhibition in my nose . :61:

I clicked your link and siehe da!
Lol...Senseless.
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2019 at 20:19
it was a picture of "fat chair"

WTF google? not available? why have an internet?

this is the image.. not available in DE, ironic.

It´s ok, when we click on "Democracy" in the USA we also
get a message: "not available in your country" for a few months
more at least.. but "Plutocracy" link takes you straight to Amazon.com
or Facebook.
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2019 at 20:32
=====
Thanks for posting...Well the chair looked similar, but without the fat :61:
March 18, 2019 at 22:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1Cancer
=====
Why ?
March 18, 2019 at 23:21
I think he meant me. Yes, cynical. Also layers of meaning. All my jokes with Ellusion- some obvious layers of humor, others hidden, private. Rumplestiltskin! :2: See, I just did one. :64: :64: :64:
March 19, 2019 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you mean in terms of astrology or within my memories?

I have received memories suddenly without intending for them to resurface. Though I would love to try a practice that may inspire more information
March 19, 2019 at 09:22
(Taurus) nutelina » plutointhe1st
Yes with memories, suddenly without intending for them to resurface, that´s interesting. Well there are people who guide others through past lives, AFAIK it´s called regression or some use hypnosis . Many hidden knowlege was uncovered this way.
March 19, 2019 at 09:24
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
They are very intricate, or highly realistic, sometimes technical. I have no idea what they try to say.
March 19, 2019 at 09:27
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
:4:

You used the wrong term, it´s Demoncrazy :20:
March 19, 2019 at 11:48
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
Sounds like who? Machine elves? :4:
March 19, 2019 at 15:36
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
I think, so far, this is my favorite discussion thread this year.
March 21, 2019 at 04:57
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
Yes , i have been in contact and been fully transparent with her she has a wonderful partner and many many wonderful friends . She doesnt need me in her life but i always leave her a way of contacting me just in case..she knows who she is to me but i leave her to live her life as uninterrupted as posible by me as i can these days . As i said im not part of her mission plan here so i am of no use ..as long as she knows i care the way i do and that i will always be there if she ever needs me im ok .
March 21, 2019 at 07:48
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
I wouldnt worry about the aries energy you two will have a intimate honesty and understanding of each other on a beyond deep level ,some of yours and her traits may actually be there to challange each other .

That is wonderful news?? ? please stay in touch brother .
March 21, 2019 at 09:55
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
I was 12 when i knew she was here and for 19 years i forgot she existed ... my life has been hazed by amnesia since i was born with brief glimses into the true past and present . Yes if things worked out the way i wanted we would be together because there is no one else i love unconditionally. But in my case we are not spending this life together and i was meant to wait so while she engages in relationships with others i will do the same but i hope in your case things turn out to be the oppisite and you two become inseparable.
March 24, 2019 at 08:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Magus33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Since I was a child I felt like I didn´t belong here, only after going to Peru, working with Ayahuasca did I find out I may actually be from another realm, still not clear on all the details though... but the impression was very strong, and I interacted with a pair of entities which immediately felt so intimately familiar; like family.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »