Seeking fellow Aliens

March 15, 2019 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Seeking fellow Aliens
I am Madalyn

Really feeling far from home these days, this planet drags me down.
I´d love nothing more than to go back Home to Pluto :160:

Where is your home planet? How did you end up here?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
March 16, 2019 at 15:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your :199: is two-signed and at a point of curiosity and creativity.
:199: is a twin of :159:, but actually has more methane; It has collected a-lot of planetismals.
Human & Alien at the same time a plan was hatched early to photograph a less blue :199: than it really is. :64: :81:
March 16, 2019 at 16:09
(Scorpio) RAW
natal moon conjunct uranus in aquarius, idk if that alien.
March 16, 2019 at 18:45
(Cancer) LunaHelene
Regardless of my placements, I have always felt like an alien trapped on the wrong planet. But as I have grown older, I realise there might be a reason why I chose to travel to this exact planet.

I believe my original home planet is a planet not yet discovered by humanity. We might never discover it because I have a strong feeling it is very far away - so far away it is not possible for humanity´s current technology to discover or even be able to get a glimpse of it. I think it is in a completely different part of the universe entirely. I have had many intense and strange dreams about my home planet and I know it is in the colour of pale violet and blue. I don´t know if any of this is true, but I have always felt this way.
March 16, 2019 at 18:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LunaHelene
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mine is the underworld, always feel alien, no matter where I am. All my goals and intentions, even my actions, always concern the end of things. That is the only thing I truly care about, how it all ends. The end often justifies the means in my eyes.
It may seem morally lose, but my concern is the end result. Actions do have consequences, which have an end result of their own though. I am not justifying mass genocide for financial reasons, as that has its own end result. (See world war 2 for example)
March 16, 2019 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No idea, that´s probs why I feel lost all the time
March 16, 2019 at 20:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1Cancer
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Underworld is not that bad, it is good, actually it is the other side of the coin that most simply pass right on by.
I feel like I have had many past lives to be honest.
I feel old, and always wonder why people just keep making the same mistakes with each other.
The other side is not as terrible as some might think it is. It is a natural and good part of the universe, even if its energy is negative.
Speaking of which, why must everyone shun negative energy, too much positive is very bad too. A balance is needed.
March 16, 2019 at 21:04
(Scorpio) Angelina
I´ve read this topic and I felt like I just have smoked weed or smth. Didn´t understand anything. You all have just feelings, intuition about other planets. Or any astrological factors indicate that?
March 16, 2019 at 21:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d say it´s a combination of intuition and placements, at least in my case. Sounds like you need more imagination.

Do you think this is the only plane of existence there is?
March 16, 2019 at 21:32
=====
Wouldn´t that then mean that your home is Anywhere and Everywhere?
March 16, 2019 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LunaHelene
=====
I truly believe I wound up here accidentally. A deep-seated Subconscious fear of operating motor vehicles and recurrent dreams of crashing a "plane" since childhood have influenced this belief.
However, my Soul is here and must learn to Exist here.

The feelings are what makes it true, I believe. Where else would you have gotten those Memories from?

I´d love to hear more about your Home.
March 16, 2019 at 21:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Two-signed?

That´s interesting, I´m not sure I understand.

You mean because it´s at 0 degrees? I feel that indicates :181:
March 16, 2019 at 22:26
=====
We live inside Our planet, it´s quite bright in there :1:
March 16, 2019 at 23:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user mary bean, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love Pluto :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 17, 2019 at 00:17
(Scorpio) 21 » LunaHelene
Omg, I can totally relate, been feeling all what you said on some unconscious level for a while and now it all got revealed to me, it´s just so cool how every single word is in it´s place!

So impressive how we get answers in such unique and random ways...

I´ve felt as I lived on many different planets and had many different lives, but home planet just seems so far away or not yet discovered, it always felt like there was something standing in-between that was preventing me from knowing which planet is my home, it was all so strange anyway...
March 17, 2019 at 00:29
=====
I dont have all of my Memories back
I remember that we live inside, there is lava-like material that provides light and warmth.

We have a small population and I don´t believe any animals. I have Feelings that it is more of a base, that Our species isn´t native to the planet but have inhabited it
March 17, 2019 at 00:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » mary bean
=====
So pretty, grateful Earth finally got around to sending a visitor to Us
March 17, 2019 at 00:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » plutointhe1st
System message: Post has been written by user mary bean, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes it is! and looking close, pluto has a huge heart :)

source; https://www.diyphotography.net/this…
March 17, 2019 at 00:50
=====
haha probably :)

...Ive read somewhere the more you talk or think about a planet, you start to pick up more on its energy. idk how relevant that is but I believe its true
March 17, 2019 at 17:35
(Scorpio) 21 » 1Cancer
Never felt as it´s too close nor too far, but that part about not being able to figure out which one it is made a lot of sense to me.

Looking down at other planets, sounds like such a nice view! :D
March 18, 2019 at 03:07
=====
"i don´t even think you all are the same species, you just get along well."

This definitely resonates.
March 18, 2019 at 03:21
(Aries) Moot
Think i might be from Sirus ...but im not sure, not from here though.
March 18, 2019 at 03:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moot
=====
Sirius is my middle name, after that same north star
March 18, 2019 at 03:36
=====
Looks like that creature has too many unnecessary appendages to be all that threatening. Alot extra to support by consumption :4: :94:
March 18, 2019 at 04:27
=====
Pluto is often considered the underworld because of it´s distance from the Sun, and it´s unique orbit...
I don´t bite :61:
March 18, 2019 at 04:32
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
Well where am i from??...this is my first time as a human and i have had some memory of coming here revealed it just didn´t show what was before the place in between where you choose your next life...i followed my twinflame here but incarnated first .long story but im here now ..where do you think i am from?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »