Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...

July 7, 2021 at 21:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Does anyone here believe in Covid Treatments?? I mean like medicines to treat the infected... Hydroxichloriquine, etc...
I was looking for a pulmonologist this past year and was hoping I found one. I had a follow up appointment today (second time seeing this new Doctor) and when I asked him for drill what would be a game plan for if (God forbid) I should get covid, and he said nothing... Like, literally told me he would do nothing that it would have to run its course. . I then said , would you treat me?? He literally said the words, "No I would not treat you"... and proceeded to say that there is no treatment".... 🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔okaaay... I said what about those medicines like hydroxichloriquine??? He said no, they don´t work but actually increase mortality....

🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔🤨 okaaay....

Then he insisted I get the vaccine and that those "FEW" group of crazies that were doctors lied about it working and that it was "debunked" a long time ago, and that theres no treatment.... Then stressed to me over and over to get the vaccine (after I told him I dont want to)

So I´m scared to death now and need help from you guys...

Clearly I´m going to be looking for a different lung doctor.... But his answers really got me depressed and feeling scared... like I´m walking blind...

Do you know of any treatments that have worked for saving lifes with Covid??

I need to get a game plan here for myself just in case.... or I seriously could go down hill very quickly....

So I want to find a list of meds prepared that can help me overcome the virus if I should need to try some...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
July 8, 2021 at 01:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
"if my employer forced me to do it ? would I just quit and start over, or take the vaccine ?? I think I´d want to stay employed."

If Vaccinations is against your "Religion" you cannot be forced to comply with the vaccination ESPECIALLY by an employer...

It is called discrimination and they can be sued for violating your civil rights if they attempt to fire you.

Furthermore, if you find yourself in this situation to combat being fired; you can file an complaint with the "EEOC" and they will look into your options if the employer tries to fire you based on your religious beliefs in regards to the vaccine.
July 8, 2021 at 01:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
EEOC information in regards to the VACCINE...

*NOTE* I have not fully read this... but I do know that EMPLOYERS CANNOT coerce EMPLOYEES into taking the VACCINE.

SO HERE IS A LINK IN THE CASE THAT YOU NEED HELP FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!

https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/…
July 8, 2021 at 01:34
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
:61: that´s right.. F with them right back.. depending on the day they caught me on, that would def be something I´d do. :15:
July 8, 2021 at 01:35
(Scorpio) OS* » Iceblu333
Thank you
July 8, 2021 at 01:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
Welcome.
July 8, 2021 at 01:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"So youll actually live longer if you die from covid :61:"

:61:

Should be the slogan of the year...
July 8, 2021 at 03:02
(Aquarius) viv
I don’t know the answer Jess but in your position I would be going straight to a Chinese medical practitioner and taking their advice and doing everything they advise with the lung meridian with accupuncture and herbs and healthy diet to strengthen my immune system and try to bring balance and healing into whatever chronic disposition I had.

As the lung meridian has sometimes to do with personal or ancestral grief I’d be considering this. I might look at biofield tuning recordings re ancestral grief if applicable.

Id also be reading about every medical approach that uses the body’s own capacity to heal like classical homeopathy , anthroposophical medicine, naturopathy, medical massage, and medicines used by the indigenous people of your area etc. All of this tends to be costly but I do think you have to take charge.

It’s also possible that a complementary medical practitioner would also advise you to take one or another of the Covid vaccines but if so it would be with a more holistic perspective, and possibly they might be able to prepare you to process it in a way more suited to your own system than the “ one size fits all” approach of governments. Best Viv
July 8, 2021 at 03:15
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
It is pretty catchy now that you mention it :4:

:37:
July 8, 2021 at 03:26
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » viv
Thanks Viv!!!
July 8, 2021 at 03:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The following is for informational purposes only.

I have read many studies showing Ivermectin to be an effective treatment and preventative for Covid.

Here is a link to the FLCCC. It’s a group of doctors who have been treating Covid patients.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

One of the main Doctors from the FLCCC is Dr Pierre Kory. He talks about Ivermectin on The Dark Horse podcast.

Here is a link to this podcast.

https://odysee.com/@crotacheese75:e…

Dr Kory was also on the Joe Rogan podcast #1671.

Covid is only a risk to old people or people with health problems.

I could say a lot about the way Covid has been handled in the US. Not very well at all.

Everything has been back to normal here for a couple months. So I’m done with it .
July 8, 2021 at 09:48
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I’m done with it."

Or, to put it another way...

https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo
YouTube
YouTube
July 8, 2021 at 17:13
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Leo Moon
Thank you so so much Leo Moon!! :34: :80: :6:
July 8, 2021 at 17:15
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » fishscales
🤣🤣🤣 Exactly!!!

Preeeeach..

https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2021 at 05:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Ha ha! I forgot about Sweet Brown. She’s great!

I remember posting her video here a long time ago.
July 9, 2021 at 05:51
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » JessSezItSoftly
You’re welcome. My pleasure.
July 9, 2021 at 06:22
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 21:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
I heard Amnity has some good fishin’!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 22:01
(Taurus) nutelina
You know what worked for me? Old ´debunked´ chlorine dioxide which they called ´MMS´, you make it by mixing sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid which means it should neutralize itself. Maybe it is the oxygen but my symptoms were very mild it was just that I was very tired which stayed even after I got ´better´ (you could say I didn´t until I took my old ´MMS´)

It costs next to nothing and I wonder what would happen if other people take it. It´s nasty stuff to drink, like pool water. It kills everything, mostly the biofilm in your throat and then in your stomach, intestines where it will get absorbed and then bloodstream. It doesn´t go very far because it will just do it´s job and then it´s gone I guess. No side effects other than exposing your digestive tract so it will feel a little rough. I think everything has naturally a protective film from ´good bacteria´ which is mainly our microbiome so it is good to replenish that after using ´MMS´.
July 9, 2021 at 22:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Castlewallsxo
With all respect look into what allopathic medicine means, treating a disease is not curing it. I would be a doctor if it wasn´t for this shit. Medicine should mean a cure nothing else. And I find it suspicious that vaccines where never compared with a real placebo / control group. That´s not ethical, that´s a scam.

There are more of methods to treat, cure disease. Some things are just very hard to cure, so I get that treatments are valuable too. If you think you studied it all why have you never heard of people like Weston Price? Why are students taught that say homeopathy is a scam when it has been tested by the gold standard? And now they want us to get an experimental vaccine with the childhood injury act of 1986 where pharma cannot be held liable for vaccine damage? I mean thank god for surgery and emergency care but the rest? Fluoride healthy for teeth so let´s put it in the water! Really? Or here mercury fillings are covered by insurance but non-toxic are not?

Modern medicine has lost all credibility. You have to just look at more of the details and just be willing to see what is real. Be a real scientist.
July 9, 2021 at 22:24
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » nutelina
Thanks Nutelina!!
July 9, 2021 at 22:41
(Taurus) nutelina » JessSezItSoftly
You are welcome. I think you should be very careful with your health, this worked for me but I also know I took the usual suspects like zinc, and vitamin D from sunshine but stuff like cod liver oil works too. That´s why I mentioned Weston Price.

I do think Covid is a nasty disease, it seems to make you more vulnerable to existing conditions to thrive. It seems to weaken you and then all the stuff what you already got will have a field day in your body that´s why so many people have different symptoms I think.

Like measles it is best to get it when you are healthy as you can be. Then you will have probably life long immunity, much better than from vaccines but I am not an expert. Vaccines don´t give you real immunity because otherwise you wouldn´t need booster shots. Also some smart people think it will set you up for a much bigger risk; mutations. You´ll think you are safe when you are not. They are already telling us that with the Delta variant.

For me I have a very healthy lifestyle. I have to, my brother has MS and I found the Wahls diet for him but now I see I am getting similar symptoms as him. Luckily my brain works still good I just have nerve issues in my feet and back. But in essence I try to eat as much organic or home grown as possible, I don´t eat gluten or grains, low carb, high fat (cookking coconut oil, seed oils just for salads), organ meat.. and lots of veggies, salads. But it is way too much work to eat fresh like that to be honest. So I started eating buckwheat bread or pasta, rice, potatoes... Still I get inflammation from these carbs... I´m not there yet. Maybe that smart castle kid has some ideas. That would be grand.
July 10, 2021 at 00:59
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » nutelina
Thanks for all your advice Nutelina.... it´s very sweet... yeah, I do have traumatic health issues from some injuries that were done to me as a child... breathing issues is one... So of course the virus freaks me out...
July 10, 2021 at 07:45
(Taurus) nutelina » JessSezItSoftly
I forgot Dr. Mercola is writing a lot about Covid, medicine, vaccines. He has been booted from Google...

Story at-a-glance

If the World Health Organization has been captured by Big Pharma and is putting out information that goes against medical science, then public health is at grave risk
While the WHO insists large randomized controlled trials (RCTs) must be completed before ivermectin can be recommended, RCTs actually are not the gold standard in terms of scientific evidence. Meta-analyses are
A meta-analysis of 24 RCTs clearly demonstrates that ivermectin produces large statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance
Ivermectin distribution campaigns have also resulted in rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality, which indicate that ivermectin is effective in all phases of COVID-19
While the WHO and world governments are willing to roll the dice when it comes to the novel COVID shots, they insist on ridiculously high standards of safety and effectiveness when it comes to off-patent drugs that have decades of safe use

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/…

On BitChute there´s a video of Dr. Mercola how to inhale hydrogenperoxide in a sollution, which seems to work very well too because it´s a natural way of the immune system to kills patogens. Fascinating stuff.
July 10, 2021 at 13:02
(Pisces) fishscales » JessSezItSoftly
I can sympathize with people with pre-existing conditions being worried about covid...it´s the belly-aching and fear from the relatively healthy crowd that I don´t understand...

Just remember, your best defense is preventative measures...and I don´t mean man made medicines...just a healthy lifestyle...plenty of water, sun, exercise, whole, natural foods..some sort of breathing/relaxation exercises...

Our bodies and nature´s natural support systems are able to keep us alot healthier than big pharma will ever give them credit for...

And I would still avoid the vaccine.
July 10, 2021 at 20:50
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"Do you know of any treatments that have worked for saving lifes with Covid??"

To put this as politely as I can. Pay it no heed.

Go about your life. Don´t expend any of your energy on it. No matter where you sit on it. Whether it exists or doesn´t exist. All Information, main stream or otherwise say that overall its not that dangerous. More chance of getting hit by a bus than dying from covid.

Would you take a vaccine for stopping getting hit by busses? But it wasn´t 100%, it only reduced the chances.

If you´re worried about health. Live healthy. Eat whole and natural where you can. Remove/reduce sugars and any vitamin deficiency try and balance with food. Remove stimulants and caffeine. Go outside. Get in nature.

Alot of health issues can be bought about by a fear or focus of actually getting said illness. Almost like invoking it into your life.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »