Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst

June 8, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 23:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon » RohiniMoon
"Aries and Pisces Moon are psychotic, from my experiences with them...."

Me too :1: more so with pisces living in another realm. Which I would think suits my Neptune square Merc but nah. They also seem to be liars, The ones I know of.

I throw a Taurus moon into my like pile. I forgot about them. Good people, some of the best
June 8, 2021 at 23:15
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Ive got Aries moon. I dont really want to fight or argue at all. Until someone crosses me. Im pretty easy going. But, if im sure about something and someone wants to question me or doubt me, i have no trouble standing up for myself either.

I think we kind of come across as coarse, or too direct sometimes
June 8, 2021 at 23:15
(Sagittarius) bad1angel » TrilogyVenus
how do you feel with people who have scorpio moon??
June 8, 2021 at 23:18
(Sagittarius) bad1angel » powerofuniverse
hahahahah, our messages hahaha
June 8, 2021 at 23:20
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » csrsc
electric, hyperactive mind slightly unpredictable emotionally (even for myself sometimes) always need changes, can have some sudden excellent ideas hmmm it´s everything I can say for now ... well worst moon sign and conjunction to have in my opinion :61::61: if someone find more qualities for this Moon sign, please share it :61: :61:.

PS : Entendiste la broma de ram_goat ? No entendi nada :61:
June 8, 2021 at 23:35
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus » bad1angel
They love very deeply… sometimes too deeply to the point where they can end up being madly in love with someone that doesn’t love them back and they’ll want to hold on to them for dear life, regardless. Anything in scorpio is intense so it makes sense, and if you wrong them or break their heart they’ll never forget it and they will be hateful, vengeful, spiteful towards you until the end of time. The craziest part about that is they probably still love you! Scorpio moon is opposite my moon so it works for the most part, because where I lack in intensity they make up for it so they’re far from my least favorite moon.
June 8, 2021 at 23:36
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Sunnyshadow
"I think we kind of come across as coarse, or too direct sometimes"

True but honestly, if I had to choose, I prefer someone "too honest/frank" compared to the opposite. If people try to not be so "sensitive" like easily offended in conversations, they can understand that Aries are not bad at all they´re just very honest and you know what to expect from them since the beginning and you also know what they think about you.
As there´s nothing "hidden", any kind of collaboration with them can be clear since the beginning :75:
June 8, 2021 at 23:56
(Pisces) fishscales » powerofuniverse
I love my Aqua moon...

Probably of a special benefit to a Pisces sun though...
June 9, 2021 at 00:01
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » fishscales
What qualities could you find regarding our moon sign ? :61: :1:
June 9, 2021 at 00:07
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
To get more in depth, the Aries moons I´ve had issues with were all female. One of them being my mother. She´s Off her rocker...

One Pisces moon I was thinking of was Davis...

If I had to hear about that ´Aries north node and Pisces moon" one more time..
June 9, 2021 at 00:07
(Aries) ram_goat
your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious

most able to connect: other water moons. cancer moon can be either a lot of fun, or a mopey wet blanket, pisces moon, "out there" but fun, sensitive, in otherwise sane well adjusted people, scorp moon can be too intense, secretive, but usually just steady and stable (remember it´s a cancer moon saying this here..) honorable mention: Taurus moon. not a water moon but a good compliment to them.

least able to connect: cap moon. I "get" them, but they are a lot of work.. draining for me.

Aries moon is less work to me than cap moon.
June 9, 2021 at 00:08
(Virgo) csrsc » powerofuniverse
No idea, I think he´s singing a fight to me HAHAHAHAHA
June 9, 2021 at 00:08
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
One Pisces moon I was thinking of was Davis...

but he was insane.. people with sun opposite moon are all like this.
June 9, 2021 at 00:09
(Virgo) csrsc » ram_goat
I don´t understand what you said HAHAHAHA

A fight with Aries is interesting to me :47: :47: :47: :47: :61: :61:

I have a friend who is Aries and I like to play "wrestling" with him HAHAHA
Love for the Aries. :4:
June 9, 2021 at 00:12
(Pisces) fishscales » powerofuniverse
The ability to stand back and emotionally detach from most situations is something I find extremely valuable...
June 9, 2021 at 00:13
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » csrsc
singing a round ... what ? :61: :61:
June 9, 2021 at 00:13
(Virgo) csrsc » fishscales
Can I somehow have it with my Moon in Gemini?
Sounds fascinating!
June 9, 2021 at 00:14
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
The ability to stand back and emotionally detach

probably a good compliment to libra ASC, too..

and for pisces sun.
June 9, 2021 at 00:17
(Pisces) fishscales
I like the smoothness and steadiness of Taurus moons.

Don´t care much for Scorpio suns, although I get on with Scorp moons pretty good. My wife is one. They need to learn how to step back from their emotions sometimes though.

Gemini and Libra moons are probably the most difficult for me to deal with.

Don´t feel alot of commonality with Virgo moons.
June 9, 2021 at 00:18
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
"people with sun opposite moon are all like this"

Tug of war between the emotional/mental and the ego, the self.

Explains a lot
June 9, 2021 at 00:19
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » fishscales
true ^^ good to be emotionally detached but ... not too much either in some contexts haha but I agree with you that it helps for some stuffs :)
June 9, 2021 at 00:23
(Aries) ram_goat » powerofuniverse
no matter what direction you are biased, emotionally.. too much, too little, too intellectual, too passionate.. it seems like life will put you in some situations from time to time where you will need act and think and feel the opposite of what comes naturally to you. It is just how life is.
June 9, 2021 at 00:27
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » ram_goat
Indeed, I have Moon opposite Venus haha
June 9, 2021 at 00:27
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I can see how you would say that...

Aquarius can lend a certain fixitity to Libra, and help quell the vacillation...

But at the same time, I think it makes me a little too airy sometimes..
June 9, 2021 at 00:31
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"it seems like life will put you in some situations from time to time where you will need act and think and feel the opposite of what comes naturally to you. It is just how life is."

Yes! This is my whole approach to trying to navigate the influences of my chart...whatever placements I have, I try to think of how the opposing placement would deal with a certain situation...I try to understand and appreciate the approach first, then maybe try to embody it sometimes...

Seems like a good way to balance oneself out...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »