Saturn trine Pluto

November 28, 2019 at 03:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn trine Pluto
I have this aspect, and have always had a difficult time understanding it...

It seems like all the publicity goes to the Saturn/Pluto conjunctions, squares, and oppositions... The hard aspects.

Although the trine isn´t a "hard" aspect, with these two, it´s still going to be a darker one...perhaps a difficult one...

What are these two up to when they´re trining eachother? What is the ultimate purpose of this aspect?

If trines are supposed to represent what you´re good at, what exactly does this aspect make you "good at"?

People are often very grateful for their trines amidst their more difficult aspects... But I can´t really see anyone saying "thank God for my Saturn/Pluto trine!" :61:

What is this aspect good for? What can, or should, be harvested from it?

Sometimes these two energies seem like they would be better off in a hard aspect, where there´s some push-pull, rather than in an aspect where the energies flow together...

I can usually get a pretty clear feel for an aspect when I see it on paper...I struggle with this one though...

It´s a particularly concerning one for me, since both planets are involved in a grand trine with my moon

Any insights/education welcome...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 29, 2019 at 06:16
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
I think that each of us has a facet of ourselves that we have to master (or at least try to master). You are aware of this and it is important (it is proof that you have followed the path to discover who you are and, even if you have used it in the past to experience it: no matter if it was in the right way or the wrong way, what counts is above all what you will do with today).

It all depends on what we want to do with our abilities............

I understand what you mean by worry: it is what will keep you on the side of light (I agree with you: it is a daily work, and it is what will distinguish you from any other person): free will, and the difference is how you want to continue your journey on earth, with your gifts... :)

Being afraid blocks the natural flow of energy and makes you uncomfortable, and that may be what could make you misuse that side.

If I were you, I would let it work naturally...... It´s in you...... If it can help you or others... why not... maybe that´s what you have to do here in your life... But naturally, without aiming at anything, only to be yourself.

I hope you will understand what I tried to say...

:17:
November 29, 2019 at 06:39
(Leo) pixel » pixel
... I know all that is easier to say...

:17:
November 29, 2019 at 22:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The planets do progress and new aspects are formed.
November 29, 2019 at 22:55
(Pisces) fishscales » emerauxe
Yes, but those progressions are not going to change the inherent energies of the birth chart...
November 30, 2019 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
"Being afraid blocks the natural flow of energy and makes you uncomfortable, and that may be what could make you misuse that side."

Most definitely...

I think this aspect has alot to do with fear, and with the ego...

Saturn sometimes wants to preserve the ego.. Out of fear... Pluto can either want to destroy the ego, or go to unfathomable lengths to defend it

The preserver aspect of Saturn, working in harmony with the destroyer aspect of Pluto, is just a very odd combination to me... One that I don´t really understand, yet can see going very wrong...

Thanks for your post though... Thoughtful...
November 30, 2019 at 08:41
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »