Saturn trine Pluto

November 28, 2019 at 03:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn trine Pluto
I have this aspect, and have always had a difficult time understanding it...

It seems like all the publicity goes to the Saturn/Pluto conjunctions, squares, and oppositions... The hard aspects.

Although the trine isn´t a "hard" aspect, with these two, it´s still going to be a darker one...perhaps a difficult one...

What are these two up to when they´re trining eachother? What is the ultimate purpose of this aspect?

If trines are supposed to represent what you´re good at, what exactly does this aspect make you "good at"?

People are often very grateful for their trines amidst their more difficult aspects... But I can´t really see anyone saying "thank God for my Saturn/Pluto trine!" :61:

What is this aspect good for? What can, or should, be harvested from it?

Sometimes these two energies seem like they would be better off in a hard aspect, where there´s some push-pull, rather than in an aspect where the energies flow together...

I can usually get a pretty clear feel for an aspect when I see it on paper...I struggle with this one though...

It´s a particularly concerning one for me, since both planets are involved in a grand trine with my moon

Any insights/education welcome...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 28, 2019 at 04:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Celebrity Astro Search Engine lists 84 Celebz with the three planets you report trining each other at the top of the list are Warren Beatty and Matt Damon; Glad I saw all the Warren Beatty movies prior to the ´resolution eclipse´!! :46: :5:
Sandy Dennis appears as a familiar name, but not many millennials are going to recognize it! :24:
There is no such thing as "The most wonderful Saturn aspect in the world"; They are all dark and sinister! Only Sedna makes :157: look like a benefic!
November 28, 2019 at 04:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Wish I could help, but I´m better at questions than answers.

Maybe you´re good at uncovering (pluto) the structure (saturn) of different areas of life?

I found this with a quick search,

"Saturn is conservative , patience. Pluto is subconscious , instincts . This aspect allows for the native to step back and listen

Is attracted and talented with matters related to the psychic occult and magic areas of life and has huge staying power on those subjects

Native may feel that their life is karmic since both Saturn and Pluto are represented by the number 8 which is a karmic no"

I´d say you´re pretty talented with astrology, so it seems accurate. And a good listener too. Like really understanding what people be laying down :4:
November 28, 2019 at 05:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
I´m sorry, I´m NOT making fun of your answer, but this is the first thing that popped into my head...

"Hey baby... I have tremendous staying power in matters of the occult...how bout we go to my place and try out some spellz..."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 28, 2019 at 05:38
Yes, I have read that interpretation before...

Weird, 8 was my favorite number as a kid... Definitely feel like I have my share of not so great karma... Sometimes I wonder if the trine makes it easier to generate more...
November 28, 2019 at 05:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Lol, no disclaimer necessary. Work that voodoo magik Mike
November 28, 2019 at 05:55
You said voodoo, so I have to post this now :75:

Wonder if she likes guys with occult staying power...

https://youtu.be/kWhaxH03Xok
YouTube
YouTube
November 28, 2019 at 06:20
Is occult staying power the male equivalent of "love u long time"?

:75:
November 28, 2019 at 06:31
Yes, but only if Gandalf is says it...
Login
(Log in)
November 28, 2019 at 07:44
Lol.

Maybe he can tell you more about saturn trine pluto. Just be wary if he says anything about staying power while wielding his scepter
November 28, 2019 at 11:35
(Taurus) Nevím
Maybe if you´re a morning star, you´ll understand this aspect faster and better.
A gold cloak or fish scales will not protect a man from himself.
November 28, 2019 at 12:30
(Virgo) MarvinReal
I agree with you. Sextile and Trine are very powerful aspects and both underestimated and undervalued, especially sextile.

I have Saturn conjunction Pluto in natal, and nowadays experiencing exact square from Transits.

You can read description of those aspects everywhere and get an idea.

"Nobody is saying thanks God for my trine" is partly because utilisation of ANY aspect is hard task for lifetime. Not anytime soon.
November 28, 2019 at 13:07
(Libra) leorising
Saturn constraints are added by the power of pluto on your birth chart.
saturn is karma, commitment, arduous task that improves over time, karmic challenges
Pluto is the underworld, power, I´ve read that is the power that the mother gives, hidden forces
I believe that in time you will reach your pluto. your directed and everlasting efforts will make you reach your power
November 28, 2019 at 13:41
I think the troublesome side of Gandalf´s magical staff is the subject of the next LOTR movie...

Him and Arwen drink a little too much mead and she spends the night...

Hilarity ensues...
Login
(Log in)
November 28, 2019 at 13:46
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
"You can read description of those aspects everywhere and get an idea."

I´ve read plenty of interpretations for it... I just can´t get a good feel for it...or what you´re supposed to do with it... How it´s supposed to express itself, at least beneficially...
November 28, 2019 at 13:51
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
"I´ve read that is the power that the mother give"

Interesting you mention that... Like I said in my original post, my Saturn/Pluto trine is part of a grand trine involving my moon...

I inherited alot of Saturn/Pluto type qualities from my mom and her side of the family... Some I do not want...

But we are born into the families that are karmically appropriate for us...
November 28, 2019 at 13:54
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
Yes, we have choiced them

edited:
do you want this pluto in 12th house" 

how do you live your uranus in 1st house?
November 28, 2019 at 14:45
"Yes, we have choiced them"

That´s not what I was saying...I don´t believe we choose our parents, family, or any other circumstances of our lives before we are born...

I believe all of those things are determined by our karma, not conscious choice (although our karma itself is the result of our conscious choices)... we get the family that is karmically appropriate for us...But that´s a different conversation...

"do you want this pluto in 12th house"

Not sure what you´re asking here... Do I want Pluto in the 12th house? I have it, but do I want it? Probably not... It´s kind of a pain in the ass...I appreciate it in some ways though, I suppose...

"-how do you live your uranus in 1st house?"

I think I needed to revolutionize my concept of partnerships (Uranus in Libra)
November 28, 2019 at 14:52
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
i believe that we have choiced it...
because for each problem that we have, some patern of family are needed
for example, in my case i need of something happening to put me in action, by myself i would be just lazying for long time... i need a karma with of family to have a combust for my rocket
a mother disciplinative (saturn 4th)
November 28, 2019 at 16:21
I should clarify too... Although I don´t believe we consciously choose our families, we do have karmic connections with those people from previous existences...that´s why we return together... There´s an interplay of energies at work that can´t simply disappear...
November 28, 2019 at 18:08
(Aquarius) emerauxe
You should be grateful to have this nourishing aspect in your fish bowl, fish.

If Pluto is the higher octave of Mars and Mars is exalted in Capricorn, then Saturn trine Pluto exercises a wonderfully wise restraint on Pluto, insuring that you will always look before you leap.

A very protective wise safeguard to have as emergency fish food in your rear gill.
November 28, 2019 at 21:08
(Leo) Pixel
Hi Fishscales !

I don´t know if this link could help you having a big picture of the sens of this aspect...(hope it will). It seems to be a very interesting aspect : an ability to organise your energies and your focus, abilities to self-training in aim of transformations... etc.

Lol : negative + negative (at first sight), like in math can give positive things ;) ... it depends on how you want to see it.

The main idea is about inner structure and that´s wonderful, isn´t it !

https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/…

That´s also good for the emotional aspect too (moon).

:17:
November 28, 2019 at 21:14
(Leo) Pixel » Pixel
Perhaps the difficulty would lie in resisting change ?
November 28, 2019 at 23:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’ll trade you my Pluto opposition Saturn for Your trine! :4:

I am still trying to figure out my Saturn trine Jupiter.

Is my restriction expanding? Or is my expansion contracting?! :43:
November 29, 2019 at 00:55
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Leo Moon
How much you offer for my :157: :191: :160: ? :3:
November 29, 2019 at 02:06
(Pisces) fishscales » emerauxe
"then Saturn trine Pluto exercises a wonderfully wise restraint on Pluto, insuring that you will always look before you leap."

That´s a pretty good observation...

Sometimes I think I have too many cautious placements though...

The moon/Saturn trine, two Taurus personal planets, moon in the 4th, the damn Jupiter in Capricorn...Libra rising, which weighs and balances everything before taking action...

The only "impulsive" placement I have is Mercury in Aries...

I wish I had a better balance sometimes...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »