Will i finally be with someone in Scorpio Season?

November 5, 2019 at 17:33 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
Will i finally be with someone in Scorpio Season?
Hello, im Aries, 29 years old.
Ive been struggling to search for a man for very different reasons- mixed signals, being to aggressive, then being too shy.
Since a few weeks i feel in my power. Can you somehow see in my chart if something will be predictable as a romance or meeting someone new?
I have change a lot and im not even the same person emotionally.
Im focused very much on myself now, rebuilding myself emotionally and physically. I dont wanna impress anyone. So what do you think?

Thank you so much.
Mya
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 11, 2019 at 18:33
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
emerauxe

i dont know why they follow him. maybe because he is older ´brother´?
my ssag best friend and her gem bf are younger even than me- they are from 1991. this Scorpio was born 1988, i was born 1990. Its not a big difference but i know how its in siblings relations. I have myself younger sister and even its only 2 years apart she still sometimes relies on me like i would be a protector even if she doesnt tell it. ( aries leo leo).
anyway- they follow him because he is ´older´ from the company. the whole group has known him nmany years before me- sometimes we met up several months ago but never talked or just in 4 seconds.
it all started at halloween party this year when we both have been very bored and week ago we partied in some club because of his 31st bday.
at halloween party as i said we got bored and wanted to leave earlier. he offered to pick me up home very fast and his brother ( this gemini guy) pushed us out and insisted us on leaving the flat . that was weird as it would be sth important to him to leave us alone. and then this ´long testing drive´ where i really felt like being tested by him.

so i thought he would somehow push the friendship or started to write to me or etc ... i dont know. no idea whats going on.
he doesnt write but appears randomly on parties where i am and startes at me and takes pics of me and friends when we party. ( yesterday) and on this friday.
LOL.
is he a spy or he collects ? hahah

i feel like a tomboy because comparing to this ladies i am very european and they feel more ´eastern´. big make up, blond dyed hair. i really wanted to join the company yesterday only because of this scorpio guy. because I HAD this feeling he would come . and he came in. even though he was not the 1st person to organise the meeting.

so thats weird. and im walking around like in a fog but im doing my thing. like really. i do my things from the past. i dont wait for any man, i dont chase. i am friendly when we meet but i dont jump on guys like his friends do.

he is kind of popular in this post student-ish music envvironment in my city where they still record music, create events, meet up and etc, he is like "ONE OF THOSE´- one of the greatests one of the most popular ones.
for me it doesnt make any impression. i know he has grouppies ( i saw two of them at his bday party). so i know him from his ´private side´. LOL.
anyway.
im not gonna change myself. i live my own life. i wanted to write to him but denied this idea because id be very bad. 2 weeks ago i answered sth funny for his instagram story and he didnt reply :) i was furious and mad.

yesyerday he was making additional weird comments towards me and my love life. like in this ´scorpionic´ mood. like i didnt give him a chance or etc. no idea what he thought. that was weird and i dont care.
i dont wanna play MIND GAMES. im too old for this . ive learnt my lessons in the last 5 years so i wanna pure and straigh flirtatious communication - not mind games....

what about this synastry? why is he attracted to me? or why am i to him? because of scorpio and capricorn placements? how can you interpret that?

that would be nice of you.
and thank you in advace!
November 11, 2019 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re not like the others and he finds you a challenge.

Scorpio and Aries are drawn to each other as a general rule.
November 11, 2019 at 21:47
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
maybe
November 16, 2019 at 12:50
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
As i thought it was just a test. no communication at all from his side and my side.
my life told me that when someone is unsure probably he ghosts people. and i think hes a type of guy that ghosts girls.
and it would be a female´s action to put an investment first.
its okey.
we are friends.
November 18, 2019 at 06:26
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
emerauxe
He dates someone else.
Its simple -if a man wants he will get it :)
I saw him and his girlfriend or a friend yesterday at some event. And my good friend told me that he cacelled a meeting with him yesterday beause he had a date with this girl at this event ( i was as well).

Yea even thou im 29 i still feel like a child when i am attracted to someone . And i analyse the situation which is fictional, i pause my life and analyse and men choose and date other women.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »