Will i finally be with someone in Scorpio Season?

November 5, 2019 at 17:33 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
Will i finally be with someone in Scorpio Season?
Hello, im Aries, 29 years old.
Ive been struggling to search for a man for very different reasons- mixed signals, being to aggressive, then being too shy.
Since a few weeks i feel in my power. Can you somehow see in my chart if something will be predictable as a romance or meeting someone new?
I have change a lot and im not even the same person emotionally.
Im focused very much on myself now, rebuilding myself emotionally and physically. I dont wanna impress anyone. So what do you think?

Thank you so much.
Mya
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 5, 2019 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes.

It will happen this week when the transiting Sun meets up with your natal
Pluto.

Be on the lookout for him, he is somewhere near and will be approaching you soon.
November 5, 2019 at 17:48
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
ok thank you, i will see.
November 5, 2019 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » inka
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
November 8, 9, 10, when the Moon will be in Aries, your own sign, will likely be the beginning of your new romance.
November 5, 2019 at 18:58
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
hmmm i had a situation with a Scorpio man who is 2 years older than me. i know he likes me but somehow started ignoring mejust like this.
there was nothing between us. we never even started wrting to each other. only talking at parties. he is a brother of my friend. its weird because i know helikes me and his brother ( my friend) was mentioning this and making weird assumptions last 3-6 months. but whenever i was at the party this Scorpio guy was unpleasant to me OR was busy talking to IG or Tinder Girls. So i was not paying attention. But whenever i was around he was like ´paying attention´. After Halloween party he picked me up home it was very long drive - i think it was on purpose making mistakes on a road back home, and he was testing me, and now he is silent. Only saw my IG stories during weekend and i started writing to him . He Completly shut down. LOL i am ignoring him now which is childish but ???? i dont get it
November 5, 2019 at 19:11
=====
He might be afraid of his powerful attraction to you and is already protecting himself from having his heart broken by you; though nothing has gotten started yet.

He´s a silly boy.Let him know you won´t bite, and he might work up the courage to engage you again.
November 5, 2019 at 19:18
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
yaa but i dont know how. there is no possibility now to meet or write. i thought if i would be friendly he would answer for my ´friendly messages´ like to a friend.
NOPE i was wrong. maybe i should be more delicate lol... that is weird. but there was nothing between us and nothing has started yet as you said so i am a bit shocked?
im not friendzoning him. i dont know how i can show it to him lol...im very fiery especially when i play sports. its sth i love - physical stimulation over sport. i run, i play tennis, i am very fast. maybe men are afraid of me?? but i prefer to do this even only alone than to eat pizza or sweets with friends on daily basis. ( like almost all of my friends do LOL). i know i m a tomboy but i hope im not scaring anyone.... Its so bad... because i really wanna meet someone or turn a friendship into sth more... i dont understand this...
i really love red color. i wear red shirts like burgound shirts or pants and wear cherry lipstick. i have dark brown hair. everything matches.
my other female friends are plain. blones with long hair everything the same, the same BEIGE and LIGHT blue and BLACK clothes that i hate. because I LOVE TO SHOW MY PERSONALITY but when i show it up people are scared of my intensity....
SO BAD!!!! even at work when im normal people think im crazy _( and they dont know my crazy side!!! - and will never know of course).
November 5, 2019 at 19:29
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Inka,

I completely relate to what you´re saying. I have a Scorpio Ascendant with Venus in Aries and Mars as the most elevated planet in my chart: I am intense too! My mum used to say about certain boys "You could eat him for breakfast."

The similarities between Aries and Scorpio are raw, undiluted power. If you embody that power and are in a relationship with a person who cannot match it then interpersonal problems will manifest between you both as a result. Yes, men are probably intimidated by you. Those men are... breakfast.

What I have learnt is that a man who you are supposed to have a close relationship with will not pass you by. He will not be scared of your individuality or intensity- he´ll think that it´s beautiful and thoroughly attractive.

Don´t hide your power, fire lady!

:79:
November 5, 2019 at 19:37
(Aries) inka » berrycat
Hello, berrycat!
Thank you so much for this post. This side of me, this intense has shown up recently maybe one yera ago or even less- 6 months ago. Maybe its because im becoming 30, like Saturn Return is coming up? Maybe. But i see my INNER power. and when i have INNER Power i dont focus on my physical drawbacks like bigger stomach or legs, ( body generally) i just excercise and do my thing to make it slimmer.

I am just afraid that in 50 years some men would come up and say they wanted me but have been afraid all their life. Sth like this happened to my mum and she always tells me even now that i must slow that intensity and fire because teh same would happen to me...
Maybe she is right i havent even dated in more than a year. ANd when it comes to relationship and a man? More than 2- 2.5 years... Really i dont know what i am doing wrong. I know im intense but i dont wanna scare anyone. There are men that I like but then they ignore me or start to shake legs when i start to approach them. Even manly men with tattoos who has groupies , when i come up they dont look in to my eyes because they are intense? And then stalk me on social media and im like o_______o....

My crushes from the past for whom i was too childish or too intense not in a feminine matter but weird matter, date or are in long relationship with women who are ´smaller´ than me- sometimes without college degree, one of my past crushes dates older woman with children??? And when i started to talk to him he behaved like this Scorpio - ignored me and start to observe my ig stories. hahaha :)
November 5, 2019 at 19:55
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello!

Yes, I think when you get older and have done internal work you become much more clear about who you are and there´s definitely a power and confidence that comes with that. There are many people in this world that don´t even recognize that they are entitled to feel and accept their inner power! Unevolved men will feel fear about that alone.

Definitely- it takes them longer to grow up. I, personally, have stopped going for guys my own age and go for slightly older so that I don´t feel disappointed by their lack of emotional maturity.

It sounds like you are beautiful, confident, highly intelligent and emotionally evolved. You need a man who is handsome, confident and highly intelligent. Most of all, you need a man who is as emotionally evolved as you are so that he can appreciate the amazing raw power that you have as a person. (There are not a lot of men like this but I believe they exist!!!)

YES! You have hit the nail on the head with the word ´smaller´. You are not small. You know you are powerful. You know you are intense. These men went for ´smaller´ since they feel small. These ´smaller´ girls make them feel bigger and less inadequate. Equally, I have heard a Gemini girl say that her (ex!) boyfriend was ´too small in his energy´.

Everyone has a one. You will find your one.

:68:
November 5, 2019 at 20:17
(Aries) inka » berrycat
Thank you for engaging to my post so much. For now i just dont want to have along relationship or find the one. I want to be available on the ;dating market´ and i would like to playfully date around. Because i havent practised in a long time. And if something comes up more serious im open to try it more serious.
But i think the assumption of me is this because 2 years ago i came back from abroad where i lived and studies, i graduated, i am more in this group of friends like men ( with higher education, with two diplomas, with more interests and very self centre attidute - like men) than women- my female friends. and because many people know each other in my city in this environment i see that there are still old assumptions of me around that i have been shy or not very feminine like 2-3 years ago. so now i am in a moment of cutting down the past and presenting my own self even if i dont wanna impress anyone.
i must admit i dont chase people and i dont wanna impress anyone. its been almost1 year that i havent talked to this group of my male friends and others - its because of my choice and of my attidute of self focus.
i decided i prefer to stay calm and do my own thing in my own business environment than to chase men who will dump me becase id turn out they have 2 girls the same time because they are busy. no. i am busy as well. and its me who controls the time and when i am available. :)

so its sth that is in the process of a change now. and actually im very looking forward on the result in the future because im changing. innerly and externally. im happy but really i dont know how i shoudl behave towards men - the old ones and new ones.
November 5, 2019 at 20:35
=====
You need to find an unconventional man that will embrace your energy and independence.

A man that could be an Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini, or have the planet Uranus emphasized in his horoscope by being placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th, or 10th house.
November 5, 2019 at 20:44
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
Hello emerauxe.
why those houses? and why uranus?
i know many people tell me Aquarius man is ok for me but actually i dont know many Aquarius men. And if i know they are taken.Really i think Aquarius men sign is very rare among my friends. i even checked in on fb several times in the past and only i guess 2-3 have bday that season.

Probably its because i have venus and mars in aquarius yes?
November 5, 2019 at 21:02
=====
Inka, you are getting to be quite an astrologer and you are absolutely correct.
Aquarius is also on the 7th house cusp of your partnerships.

Sagittarius is on your 5th house of love and romance and gemini is on your 11th house of friends.
November 5, 2019 at 21:09
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
my virgo ex was very drawn to taurus woman who was our mutual friend.( he has 7H cusp in taurus). she on the other hand has been dating younger aqua man for the last 5 years now.( aqua sun, taurus moon) it was the 1st aqua i knew and checked on fb.
so it must be the case with the sun moon compatibility.
at work i have also a friend who is cancer sun pisces moon and shes been in a 11 year relationship with pisces guy lol, she is 30 hahaha. and now 11 yeas old relationship.
when i see that moon is the same as partners´ sun i know that relationship is gonna be long term. my parents are like this.dad- leo sun gemini moon leo rising and mum - gemini sun, cancer moon virgo rising ( and my dad also has venus and mars in virgo).
my sister is aries leo leo and her actual bf is libra leo libra

and im still single hahahhaha
this bad contradiction of fire and earth. i still have a reason to say i have 2 personalities , im very two faced. ihave always had two sides of friends and i was choosing with whom i am aries and with whom im capricorn hahaha so bad :2: :97:
so thats why i dont have normal life and always failures with relationships :)

and even my sister - pure fire is tamed by libra ( with fire). and for me aries men are too much and capricorns are too sharp...
virgos are too controlling leos are too over the place and prone to drama. but we get a long pretty well even at work.
i hate sagittarius people- i mean girls - i have had many female sagittarius friends and i recently cut two of them off because i couldnt stand their lack of control ( even a bit) and being flamboyant and being weirdly all over the place
November 6, 2019 at 00:58
=====
If a Sagittarius has some Capricorn planets that connect with your Moon and an Aquarius Venus, that will be a good match for you.

Your Capricorn Moon does complicate matters for you.
November 6, 2019 at 14:37
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
Its difficult tho, to find THAT person. Im not surrounded with many people and i work with older a bit who are in relationships so kind of im failing in my life.
November 6, 2019 at 14:59
=====
You have to start mixing in different groups to widen your social circle.

Explore joining some professional groups.

Some women might be able to introduce you to their eligible brothers.

You have to put the word out that you are looking for a relationship and network.

Somebody on this site might be able to help you.
November 6, 2019 at 15:10
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
I thought its obvious. But its not, many of my friends that i have had a crush on and they didnt want me now are in a relationship. With women who only posted on instagram and fb their swlfies or daily routine stuff. Im not like this( even if that sounds clichee af). I prefer to talk and meet and in the past i was doing that not having problems but i was always over beaten by my female friends who were doing social media drama and getting attention from wven men in relationships. I still dont have profile pic and when i put pics online i do it only with landscapes nature and my professional accomishments. I never understood this social media thing as a factor of getting attention and finding a man. Its sad but its me who was always loosing ;) really. Now mamy of people around are in relationships based on „liking” profile pics because men were choosing having a big ego of a hunter. Noone ever came up to me on party recently and asked sth. Even if i look good or i am obviousely single.
November 6, 2019 at 15:33
=====
Getting lots of attention on social media means nothing compared to actually meeting in person.

Your crushes have been taken so you must move forward and not look back.

Aren´t there any singles groups that have physical activities such as hikes that take up a couple of hours where you could strike up a conversation with a man that will lead to a date with him.
November 6, 2019 at 15:57
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
I run, i run alone but i guess ill join some running group. But i prefer to run alone with music. Actually ive had an idea of ofdering a group run or a two person running for those who also run via so ial media. Not like a date but normal meeting. Usually when in the past i was offering sth like that men denied because they were scared i put a pressure of one to one meeting. I really dont care if its one on one or million on million meeting.
November 6, 2019 at 17:27
=====
You should give it a try.
November 10, 2019 at 10:24
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
i think this scorpio is manipulative. i mean maybe its my lack of experience with guys and playing with guys. but i sense he has many female friends coming over as friends to spend time and etc. and i am totlaly different likean alien from different world. really. actually i think thta i am an alien. totally different than 2-3 years ago. i transformed a bit, changed.

i am more dark like i would go through the transformation this is so weird.

i think i dont want anyone now. i need a light relationship or a friendship. i dont care if someone wants something very fast.

the problem is that i attract men in relationships like id be the 3rd one or in the past they would be scare to talk to me.
no idea. anyway. i think he is manipulative and i think i dont wanna have anything in common
November 10, 2019 at 17:08
=====
Do what is in your own best interests and follow your intuition.
November 11, 2019 at 13:30
(Aries) inka » emerauxe
emerauxe

this is our synastry.
i dont think it will turn out well because actually we both are very proud.
yesterday we again saw each other with friends, casual evening but he is the type to lead. i dont like it. he came in as the last member of a group and then after some hours he would tell - im bored we should go out change the club. and then my friend ( sag) and her bf ( gem- who is actually this scorpio´s brother) were like -ok whenever you want Scorpio. And i was like - no, i wanna stay HERE. why we should go out if only YOU want to.
and everytime i say sth like this he observes me even more and i can say sth weird like my honest opinion and he would laugh. or i can say only my word indicating what i want and he would say OK Mya and then he would do his thing.
i saw yesterday among those people that even my sag friend and his bf- gem would follow this scorpio on the street or in the bar.
so weird. like this scorpio would be a leader of the team?? why?

because we would go whenever he wanted to! and i was always opposing! and HE would AGREE weith me because i was opposing? contradiction?
what the ???
i see i attract or i am attracted to toxic men!!!
my last normal calm relationship and friendhip with men was more than 5 years ago! since then when i started telling my opinion men would boost their ego or be surprised that i was on the ´same level´.

and this is what i differ from ALL OF MY FEMALE FRIENDS THAT I KNOW. they stay in relationships for more than 5 years LETTING men do their things and they gossip and sulk in silence. im not like this , never been!
but its them who have boyfriends not me!

i see in my last 3-5 years when i started standing up for myself, being honest and assertive many friends have been surprised that i could do it. and even more that i have changed.
really

but i am scared people would be scared of me and my Mercury in Aries.
its not funny because now i dont wanna be perceived as a TOMBOY. i also have feelings and i am also sensitive but i dont get manipulated! because i know and sense shady people.

what do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 11, 2019 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your friends may have boyfriends but they´re not happy having to suppress their true selves in order to keep them!

Standing up for yourself does not make you a tomboy, it only shows that you have healthy self-esteeem.

Why do your friends follow this guy like sheep?

I totally agree with your reluctance to blindly follow his leadlike the others do.

He agrees with your objections and still does what he wants to. He´s a liar!

You have to find yourself a whole new social circle.

You have outgrown these friends and need to find new ones that are a better fit.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »