I feel like I’m a walking contradiction

May 28, 2019 at 02:04 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I feel like I’m a walking contradiction
It’s as if there’s multiple versions of me. When one part of me wants something, another part of me wants the reverse. There’s chronic tension inside of me causing a push and pull effect. I think my emotions don’t match my ego or the reverse?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 29, 2019 at 01:30
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » fishscales
Well, I’d still have Pluto forming a hard aspect to my Sun and ascendant..

I have a lot to say when it comes to ninth house matters.

Take education for example, there is so many changes I would make because the way it’s done in America is useless. A Master’s degree in America is the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Europe because of these useless general education classes. Why not just have all those general educations classes be done in high school? We are having people take high school courses, which is pretty much anything “Intro to” in college. Not only that, but people have to take classes that have nothing to do with their major (no reason why someone should take an English research class for someone doing computer engineering for example). The current Master’s degree in America should actually be a Bachelors. It should be specialized where the only classes needed are the ones that relate to the major. The entire college education system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt. Vocational schools should also be discontinued because robots are doing manufacturing now.

I also think religion is quite honestly the worst thing that ever happened to existence. If people want to believe in a God that’s fine but religion as a concept is inherently wrong. It seeks to strip people of their identity and to conform to groups. It’s no different than dictatorship. Don’t get me started on religious groups asking for donations. I think it’s better if people to give money to an actual poor person rather than a religious organization. What has religion actually done in the world? There were so many conflicts throughout history that were caused by religion. The Byzantine Empire’s wars against the Muslims over Jerusalem, Hitlers attempt to genocide Jews, the civil war in my home country of Bosnia between Eastern Orthodox Christians and Muslims, the recent Buddhist attacks against Muslims in Asia. Let’s not forget that it also happened in America where Roman Catholics were discriminated against…
May 29, 2019 at 02:10
(Pisces) fishscales » Iroquois Pliskin
Well, religion has fallen pretty far from its original mark.

All the major religions in the world have their root in direct, experiential knowledge of God, Divinity, reality, the truth, or whatever term you want to put to it.

This direct knowledge is attained through action and the awakening of consciousness, not through belief.

All the masters of the great religions connected to God directly, inside themselves, and taught their disciples how to do the same.

Unfortunately, over time, their teachings degenerated and were corrupted.

The result is the mainstream religion we have today.
May 29, 2019 at 02:42
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » fishscales
That´s why I believe those who consider themselves religious should believe in God and stop associating themselves that has lost it´s meaning in a way.

You know, I think whole sign might be a bit better for me than Placidus. Mars in First House feels pretty accurate. I’m naturally assertive and direct. Jupiter in third means I acquire a lot of knowledge which is true. Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 4 is a bit tricky but I would say I really don’t go out that much. I’d rather make my own food than go to some restaurant any day of the week. I also like having my space at home and I’m somewhat busy there. Moon in Fifth seems okayish as I’m extremely playful by nature. I feel like I’m mentally a 50 year old with the heart of a 12 year old. North Node in First/South Node in Seventh seems more accurate than 12/6 because I believe in self sufficiency instead of submerging myself with others to help me. Pluto in the Ninth. I have a very fixated opinions, I like to investigate things, I have had bad experiences regarding higher education and felt censored there and I’m constantly trying to figure out the meaning in life.
May 29, 2019 at 14:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Iroquois Pliskin
One of your posts you expressed some intense feelings about religion and higher education... so maybe Pluto in the 9th does make sense for you.
May 29, 2019 at 17:57
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope enables reflections to adapt as relevant,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful etc etc

asc and 9/10th lord lord jup taurus 2nd,
advisory-banking-singing-cuisine aptitudes;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;
wear yellow sapphire over silver pendant touching heart;

sun-mer-venus gemini 3rd, impressive writings/drafting;
literary-oratory-musical-pharma/business analytics-information processing-admin aptitudes;

sat sag 10th, aptitude for philosophy, law-justice, public admin,
rise-fall in career;

sun-sat opp stress in career and health; observe fast sat evenings;

jup now transit sat sag, career-employment opportunities;

sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit cap 11th opp moon,
emotional stress; detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;

natal ketu virgo 6th, hyper-critical attitude,
good for audit-quality control roles;
accident prone, job separations, coping with opponents;
pain-injury-surgery hips-intestinal etc;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home wed evenings;

mars-rahu NNode pisces 12th for foreign lands; rise-fall in life;
prayers for ancestors; observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;
mars lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity;

rahu now heading towards moon cancer 4th trine mars-rahu pisces 12th for foreign lands;,
clouding mind/emotions; toxic circulatory-lung issues;
moon cancer sensitive-possessive; aptitude for psychology-teaching; popular;

do promptly ack, share ground feedbacks how insightful-useful true-untrue etc,

wishing well, kshantaram
June 2, 2019 at 05:31
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
“asc and 9/10th lord lord jup taurus 2nd,
advisory-banking-singing-cuisine aptitudes”

I agree with this

“sun-mer-venus gemini 3rd, impressive writings/drafting;
literary-oratory-musical-pharma/business analytics-information processing-admin aptitudes;”

I hate writing. I tend to think way too much. The result is that I know what to say but I have trouble putting it into words and can only write something good if I have a lot of time or I’m under extreme duress.

Business analytics is awful. There is so many people to report to. Too many rules and regulations. I just want to work and go home.

I don’t have respiratory issues. A test revealed i do have low igg levels that increases the productivity of respiratory diseases but I am not a smoker so I shouldn’t worry about that too much.

“rahu now heading towards moon cancer 4th trine mars-rahu pisces 12th for foreign lands;,
clouding mind/emotions; toxic circulatory-lung issues;
moon cancer sensitive-possessive; aptitude for psychology-teaching; popular;”

I am not possessive at all. I do notice I attract jealous and possessive women so I gave up the whole relationship thing several years ago. I’m not popular either.

I don’t think teaching is for me. I’m very impatient with others if they can’t understand something.

“sat sag 10th, aptitude for philosophy, law-justice, public admin”

I agree with philosophy and law but not public administration

sun-sat opp stress in career and health

I wouldn’t call it stress in career. I would say struggle with education is more like it.

“mars lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity”

Yes. I had a very difficult life but still managed to accomplish things. My willpower is too strong.
June 2, 2019 at 17:25
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Iroquois Pliskin
Appreciate the prompt candid feedbacks!

wishing well, kshantaram
June 7, 2019 at 16:02
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I think I understand now. It was so obvious yet I’m surprised I missed it. It’s the near exact Saturn Uranus conjunction. There a chronic push and pull effect. The planets are total opposites of another in what they represent.
June 7, 2019 at 17:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
To me it seems pretty obvious where it`s coming from. When you got clusters of planets on an axis opposing each other that`s what it creates. You swing from one to the other. It puts a lot of focus on 4th/10th houses, these are powerful areas of life. That unaspected Jupiter makes it difficult to gain context or perspective to your life experience. There is too much contrast going on in the chart and Gemini is a sign of contrast. You seem to have a rigid way of looking at things or you hold on to certain beliefs out of fear.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »