I was told in a dream my birth time, after years of using a different one. How would you suggest I find mine?

September 21, 2022 at 15:59 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
I was told in a dream my birth time, after years of using a different one. How would you suggest I find mine?
So I was told by my mother I was born anywhere from 7:30-8:30 am. I wish I could find the exact time, but my original birth certificate burned in my house when I was 12. I used a rectifier, which told me 8:28 was my birth time. I used that time over the past year to learn more about astrology. Though I recently started my spiritual journey outside of astrology, I have been meditating and interpenetrating my dreams more. I recently had a dream where I was told y birth time was 7:43 am. So I decided to look it up here and found that it made a bit more sense than my rectified time. Has anyone else had a simular experience? How would you suggest I find my exact birth time?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 22, 2022 at 01:32
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Jesus! Your IC is RIGHT where Pluto and Saturn conjuncted at the beginning of 2020... surely you had some intensively restrictive feelings around then you could work with?
September 22, 2022 at 01:33
(Gemini) FOWL » kkarda
Maybe not much has happened yet, but on the flip side you have a WHOLE LIFE to track it! If I were you, I would assume the dream time for now, and then watch as the outer planets conjunct the angles of that time and see if major events which match the meanings of those transits happen for you... if things keep happening a month or two off when you would expect, you can rectify backwards or forwards.
September 22, 2022 at 01:39
(Leo) kkarda » FOWL
Good point, I will do that! Thank you so much!
September 22, 2022 at 01:43
(Leo) kkarda » Trevor777
Once again all of this resonates my Lilith is square my ascendant. I like to think I am naturally seductive but would this square indicate repressed sexuality and sensuality due to image? Like a shadow self? Because there are two versions of me I feel. When I first got into astrology I resonated with my Leo ascendant but there were qualities not present that sort of confused me. I think the square to Lilith and trine with pluto would show a shadow side to my persona.
September 22, 2022 at 01:52
(Gemini) FOWL » kkarda
I don´t personally work with Lilith (because it doesn´t actually exist, I know it´s a gravitational point for the MOon, but really... I think using it interpretatively is a stretch), I would first look to the fact that your Sun is in the twelfth house ruling your Ascendant... what are the hidden issues and internal restraints on your own light which prevent you from shining fully?
September 22, 2022 at 01:54
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » FOWL
That conjunction was more a miss 😂 I worked in two different hospitals by that time and had very little sleep and slept only a few days a week at home but the situation was like that since may 2019.
And this what I dont get…. they were both conjunct my ic squaring my dc and asc with pluto and moon. Nothing happend. A few months later there was a lockdown in our country (everybody stayed at home) and I had to go to work, with a fu… letter for passing controls😂 saturn=responsibility, pluto = control
September 22, 2022 at 01:57
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Hmmm... well that complicates things doesn´t it? Of course Saturn and Pluto together COULD imply an energy of working far too hard....
September 22, 2022 at 01:58
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » kkarda
Did you get results from that site? My scores for all given events were only about 70% and according to that site not valid.
September 22, 2022 at 02:12
Toiletpaper restriction 🤣
September 22, 2022 at 02:52
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
The first wipeless potty time is a moment you need to use to rectify that birth time!
September 22, 2022 at 02:56
OMG :61:
September 22, 2022 at 04:06
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I also don´t have my birth certificate anymore, but I am sure that just like me, it must be in the records of your birth town. I got even a digital version of it online in about 5 min.
September 22, 2022 at 06:36
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » FOWL
I just read the opening post, replied and then the first reply I read after jumping to this page by posting is this. Quite a shock and you wonder how thing got out of hand :61:
September 22, 2022 at 06:57
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
I can´t believe anything ever does stay firmly in hand as far as I´m concerned!
September 22, 2022 at 07:15
I know. Control is an illusion, chaos is the rule. Entropy...
September 22, 2022 at 08:23
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
Disagree... if chaos were the rule nothing would exist, and certainly none of us would gain any value from believing that the motion of the planets around us affected our lives in any way. In fact, the forces of synchronicity are so powerful, it´s amazing to think entropy has any sway at all... and yet here it is... slowly inching away at our lives every second... our lives full of meaning and potency, capable of affecting the flow of all human forces right up until our dying breath.. the power of the human brain... who could think entropy ruled all when we can conceive of anything and make it a reality with enough focus and intention... it only looks like chaos because we can´t see the momentum of every atom coming at us... surely there is a greater order, or I wouldn´t be here to type these words in the first place.
September 22, 2022 at 08:26
It´s a la of physics each object strives for maximum entropy. It´s not because that state of total chaos hasn´t been reached yet, it won´t happen in the future.

Meanwhile we enjoy this mixed state of order and chaos.

Besides, if you had any children, you wouldn´t say such things as "if chaos were the rule nothing would exist" :61: :2:
September 22, 2022 at 08:36
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
I disagree with that "law". Each object expends as much energy as it constantly can to delay the effects of entropy. It´s incredible how much actually exists and coalesces together. It is only when the last vestiges of energy are spent that the inevitable entropy has its say. It may seem that entropy is the end result of everything... and in this layer of reality, it is true that nothing lasts forever. But NONE of us can say whether in the end, the law of Synchronicity, or the law of entropy will reign supreme. Apotheosis or Apocalypse awaits!
September 22, 2022 at 08:38
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
Or.. .as I told the father of a particularly hyperactive and destructive child who came to play with my son once when he asked me how it went... "It´s amazing what your child can accomplish in an hour!"
September 22, 2022 at 08:45
So you ARE familiar with entropy :2:
September 22, 2022 at 08:46
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
hahah ya... it´s ever present! A good friend actually!
September 22, 2022 at 11:42
Still need good nerves for the kid though...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »