I was told in a dream my birth time, after years of using a different one. How would you suggest I find mine?

September 21, 2022 at 15:59 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
I was told in a dream my birth time, after years of using a different one. How would you suggest I find mine?
So I was told by my mother I was born anywhere from 7:30-8:30 am. I wish I could find the exact time, but my original birth certificate burned in my house when I was 12. I used a rectifier, which told me 8:28 was my birth time. I used that time over the past year to learn more about astrology. Though I recently started my spiritual journey outside of astrology, I have been meditating and interpenetrating my dreams more. I recently had a dream where I was told y birth time was 7:43 am. So I decided to look it up here and found that it made a bit more sense than my rectified time. Has anyone else had a simular experience? How would you suggest I find my exact birth time?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 21, 2022 at 16:22
(Sagittarius) Maya1912
I would start with which description fits you the most.

Mercury, Jupiter in 1st vs. 12th
Venus in 11th vs 12th
Pluto in 4 th vs. 5th

and then checking past events for transits.
September 21, 2022 at 18:04
(Cancer) Trevor777
Start with your Rising Sign..

By figuring out your rising sign you can then narrow it down according to planets in houses :3:

So your Rising sign is the sign on Asc that you look like, and its the Sign you come across as.
Hint: you can use colors you like wearing here,, check my thread on Rising Sign Colors, as certain Rising Signs look best when wearing its Color Association.

So if you look best in black like in your photo, the Signs related are Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn which could be your Rising.

Then just analyse the physical attributes eg Aries Strong bodied, Scorpio by the eyes and temperament etc.
And typical traits that would make others see you as that sign.. So Virgos are very analytical so would often appear like theyre figuring something out and tryin to be perfect etc as virgo is a perfectionist.

Leo is very social, glamorous and likes attention.

Gemini are Witty, appear smart and analytical. And often wear glasses etc

.. Once you think you got it right, go to whole sign house system and do a basic reading of where the planets are and see if it matches up, if its very close you can do another check by looking at sign on 5th Cusp.. As this sign will Describe what your pleasures are, and the 11th Sign will show the types of friends you attract.

Once you got the correct Rising Sign, and done a basic analysis of your planets, you can tweak the birth time to make it More or Less Accurate based on planets in the houses. This just fine tuning it, then read planets in houses again until it seems perfect.

Then in your Transits.. You need to keep an eye on the Moon as this will trigger events in your life Eg Moon Square Mars (Angry), Moon trine Venus(happy, won money or gone shopping etc)
And can see if it happened late or too Soon.
Eventually you will get the Moon Triggers Spot on to the Day based on when something good or bad happens.
September 21, 2022 at 18:58
(Gemini) FOWL
What is a "rectifier´? Like some online tool? Of did you pay an astrologer to run transits over the course of your entire life to track when the outer planets touched your angles. you have a firm enough time, within an hour, that the next step would be to trust the intuition of your dream, draw your chart up for that time, and then track Saturn, Uranus, NEptune, and Pluto to your angles... do significant events in your life match the timings of those events?
PErsonally, I would trust the dream as a significant clue, and I would work from there to prove it.
September 21, 2022 at 19:57
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » FOWL
There is a site that claims to do online rectification. Unfortunately I don´t know on which technique the calculations are based. In my case, there were no useful results with the data entered.

But I have heard about a program used for astrological research "Jigsaw" that maybe can be used for rectification. I wanted to install it after the mercury retrograde and try it out (never touch a running system 😉).
September 21, 2022 at 23:47
(Leo) kkarda » Trevor777
Thank you this is super interesting, I do feel as though I look better in black. Yet the time I have from my mother is between 7:30 and 8:30 and that´s a Leo rising-which has always applied to me the best. The thing I find interesting is that by using the time from my dream my Leo ascendant had transits with Lilith and a trine with pluto which would mean some Scorpio energy would be within the house of self.
September 21, 2022 at 23:50
(Cancer) Trevor777 » kkarda
Yes Lilith and Scorpio is Black

It would give you some scorpio image in your face and you got the scorpio eyes definitely.

Lilith is seductive and dont care how she is perceived.

Pluto trine asc would make you good at reading others faces too, good judge of character.

I think red would look good on you too.

Yellow, Orange, Gold is also Leo Colors
September 22, 2022 at 00:07
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
I would strongly recommend building a detailed life history and running transits on your angles to prove any sort of birth time rectification... I´m amazed people trust this sort of thing to a program... how fuzzy is your birthtime?
September 22, 2022 at 00:22
Well, I‘ve done my rectification data list. Significant live events like moves, surgeries, accidents, death, changing jobs, ending relationships, graduation etc.
My birth record says 2:00. Over the years I had rectifications done by 3 different astrologers. 3 astrologers, 3 additional birth times 😂
1:57, 2:04:34, 2:17
Rising sign doesn’t change. Transits over Asc,Dsc, IC, MC is a bit hit and miss. Some match, some doesnt.
September 22, 2022 at 00:26
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Well a computer program will never be able to understand the relevance of each life event, and HOW you grew from it. The importance is understanding the messages of each outer planet to each angle, and then working from there. IN the end, an astrologer in an hour is never going to be able to do the job you yourself can by running those transits with a deep understanding of what each of them means.
September 22, 2022 at 00:27
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
It´s about fine tuning the MEANING of those transits, and the relevance of how you changed through time from them afterwards.
September 22, 2022 at 00:30
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Once you have a solid theory about birth time... use the next few transits (focus on the conjunctions to one of the angles, as they are by far the most noticeable) to fine tune your time to the MINUTE. Once you are paying attention to it, as they happen over the course of years, you will be able to really get things extremely specific.
September 22, 2022 at 00:36
The western astrologers used progrssions, solar arc, solar return and transits as far as I know. The Vedic one, I dont know, seemed a bit random.
September 22, 2022 at 00:40
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
The thing is, did they have a detailed list from you of timings and their significance for you? Point being... only you can really know the deep significance to see the validity. If you had a regular astrologer you saw who knew you well, they could absolutely help you refine this process, but I would NEVER... and I mean NEVER trust a random one off reading with rectification.
September 22, 2022 at 00:43
Uranus seems to work better on the angles for me then Pluto. Maybe because I went to Pluto school 😂
September 22, 2022 at 00:45
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
To get a bit deeper and back track, you have a fuzzy time, rounded off to the hour... the first step is to say... is my ascendant (or MC) close enough to the next sign where a twenty minute or so difference might change signs. Deep thought on whether the ascendant or MC changing signs makes more sense is stage one. Stage two is, are there any planets close to a sign cusp... assess whether you can validate that planet in either house to a stronger degree... this part is very fuzzy because every planet ultimately has to function in all houses at some point or another in our practical lives, but getting a sense of where it seems to exert most of its power is important... once that´s been done, and you have a guess at where the time is, you go back through your life and use transits primarily to measure against the angles. More complex and esoteric systems I believe might complicate the proceedings unnecessarily, but other astrologers might disagree. Go back in time with a detailed timeline and see if it adds up. Once you have a theory, it´s only going forward, and SENSING the timing of outer planets to your angles where you can know for sure if you were right or have to start shifting.
September 22, 2022 at 00:46
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Hahahah! I don´t doubt that! Absolutely Uranus is the best planet to rectify time with!
September 22, 2022 at 00:51
The vedic one claimed he only needs 2 events from my list. Result 2:04:34 sec. Dasha sub sub sub levels didnt change to original bt for the 2 events, but the death of my grandma doesn’t fit anymore. But I know to little about vedic techniques to judge.
September 22, 2022 at 00:55
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Ya... I would disagree with that one... what if those two events were transits to personal planets and not angles? Like I was explaining though, any astrologer who thinks they can rectify a birth time in one reading I consider a hack...but that´s just me I guess... I´ve seen people read one sentence and then claim they can rectify the birth time!
September 22, 2022 at 01:05
First event was uranus and neptune conjunct my ic by the age of 15. My mother kicked me out and I had no place to stay. But if you look at my chart transits to my axis always make aspects to pluto and moon.
September 22, 2022 at 01:10
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
That seems like confirmation enough to start working with that birth time no?
September 22, 2022 at 01:15
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Mind you... Pluto and Neptune transits are 2 and 3 year events... so using them to rectify birth time is pretty fuzzy at best.... it´s a deeper confirmation after using Uranus and Saturn.
September 22, 2022 at 01:23
Uranus and neptune were rx hitting the ic. Orb 1 to less than 1 degree for 2:00 and 2:04.
Anyway…I assume something arround that time.
September 22, 2022 at 01:30
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
If I were you I would work with that time and start tracking more transits to confirm it... that sounds like as potent a hint as you will get.
September 22, 2022 at 01:30
(Leo) kkarda » Trevor777
Pluto trine ascendant really resonates so I am starting to think there is something to my dream time.
September 22, 2022 at 01:32
(Leo) kkarda » Maya1912
I used the site that claimed to rectify time and you have to have all significant dates down for it to work. This is why I am not sure how much I can trust it simply because I am 19 and not much has happened.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »