12th House & making friends

September 19, 2022 at 15:17 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) GraceyT22
12th House & making friends
Hello everyone,

I wanted to come in here and talk to some like-minded astrobrained people since I am struggling to find the "right" place to have this discussion. I am 34 years old and have no siblings, no true friends and rarely speak to anyone outside my astrology clients (and partner + kids + dad, edited to add this) . Where does one begin to find new and REAL friends? I feel like people these days are so busy talking about themselves and demanding answers for things they could easily find with simple research yet when it comes to the human connection, we are all a bit lost on how to approach new friendships as adults?

I have felt like an emotional burden to many people in my life and felt like I needed to protect them from MY intensity as well. I have developed an eating disorder where I cannot eat in front of people thanks to being raised by a very intensely verbal abusive Capricorn mother. My self-esteem is something I have been growing back daily and wish I could be better at seeing myself in the light my partner sees me in. I do have a loving relationship and magical sense of protection from him, yet I don´t want to "burden" him once more with my "out there" research and projects at times too.

I´ve joined sisterhoods and priestess communities but none of it felt genuine to me, which is absolutely my own perception bias coming in! I often wish I grew up with siblings since my parents were too busy working and I was raised with nannies, so this could just be my only child syndrome flaring up as an adult too. I´ll start posting on here more too, in hopes to find some more like minded and lovely people that are also very "real" in their own communities.

I also love talking to people about astrology, as I am a full time astrologer for a few very "big" names, pro athletes, business moguls and entertainers alike... so I promise I know what I am talking about if you need some honest insight and don´t mind a possible delay while I research your chart! I don´t mind working for free, I am a Pisces MC & Mercury afterall! I always appreciate tips and hey, I am redoing my practice at the moment but still have readings open if someone feels so inclined to book!

Thanks for making it this far, all the love to you!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 26, 2022 at 16:34
(Aquarius) Natur
Hello.

I don´t know if this is helpful or not. But maybe you can find some friends when signing up for a course? Or join a training lession? Maybe you can feel who you want to get in touch with there. If you want to learn new things, you can find open minded people there who also wants to learn the same thing as you. I recently found out during a healing course I went on, that people were so easy to talk to. Like we could talk about astrology there too and other stuff. It felt genuine, so I asked if some of them wants to keep in touch after the course finished.
September 26, 2022 at 20:34
(Cancer) doonit
Funny that friendship is your issue right now while the nodes are across your 5th/11th. The upcoming eclipses will be opposite and conjunct your jupiter and then venus respectully so to me that says you should expect some change in the exact things you are concerned about before too long!

Us poor cancer ascendant people. Ai
October 11, 2022 at 15:13
(Aries) GraceyT22 » Natur
Hi! Thank you for your response, yes, very helpful always! I am looking for new classes and ventures to try out. For now I will make astrology content and hope to find some great people in the comments or making similar content! Appreciate you. I really love how genuine those courses and workshops help us feel/connect to others. Such a gift!!!
October 11, 2022 at 15:14
(Aries) GraceyT22 » doonit
Truly!!! With Pluto tromping through my intercepted 6th House the entire time I was growing up... then dancing in my 7th House like a jackass and now staying in my 8th house until 2033 I am TIRED! Hope you are hanging in there okay :)
October 11, 2022 at 15:26
(Libra) leorising
have you seen your vedic chart?

if you have 1st house ruler in 12th it means 42 years of karma, life gets better after 42 years.

I also had a Capricorn mother, ours quite abusive, since I was 15 years old I seek help to heal my emotional, in my case, my mother is the daughter of a narcissist and she became one too.

I only managed to heal my emotional at 31 years old.

I have the ruler of the 12th house in the 11th, this meant losses, but after my emotional healing, the losses meant moving away from people who had the same emotional problem as me (in my case it is the moon ruling the 12th house) so when I healed , these people stayed on the other side of the river.

but I treat everyone well, but I learned to have healthy limits.

So that´s it, do you attract people with relationship problems in your case? Venus problems?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »