Your 3 Favorite Moon Signs

June 24, 2022 at 19:20 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Your 3 Favorite Moon Signs
- Scorpio *preferably Anuradha nakshatra ..Jyeshtha, I would consider to close to my Mars/too much bickering

- Aquarius *great for enriching my creative endeavors and keeping the humor alive

- Libra *Swati Moons for this preferably.. a sense of understanding them comes pretty easily..

what are yours? :74:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 25, 2022 at 07:57
(Leo) Anni23
I can’t decide lol. :61:

I think Libra because it compliments my ascendant, and we get along so well

Hypothetically Taurus should also be good being Venus ruled, and earth for extra stability?

And Gemini, “I think” lol

I don’t like the unfeeling or reactionary types (most people I have known)
June 25, 2022 at 09:22
(Gemini) Mana
I can´t really choose 3 but i would say as a capricorn moon, i like being around ♏🌙, ♋🌙, and ♊🌙 a lot. Also i love capricorn moon as well, but not on a long term maybe because we´re too much similar i don´t know.

That´s it for me :)
June 25, 2022 at 17:01
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Gemini: witty, funny, smart

Virgo: helpful, weird, wise

Leo: entertaining, funny, passionate
June 26, 2022 at 03:46
(Taurus) Sæglópur
Off-hand I would say Taurus, Gemini, and seemingly any water sign. However my revealed preference seems to include more than a few Aries and Virgos, the former of which is my dang D9 Moon - had fun with that thread btw. Related, evidently four of my closest friends rock Rams in their Moons and I was none the wiser. As for the Virgo moons out there, Fate will probably find us at cross paths many times and that´s cool.
June 26, 2022 at 04:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sæglópur
And you also keep your Rohini-Venus in both D1 and D9. :15:
June 26, 2022 at 05:04
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I said gemini earlier....

I really like Leo moons...

Let me think more🤔🤔🤔
June 26, 2022 at 05:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1000eyes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Anuradha, Swati, Revati :79:
June 26, 2022 at 17:52
(Taurus) Sæglópur » rohini moon
Yes I put them there in case I need snacks or change.

Admittedly I didn´t understand the meaning of significance of D1 and D9 until I read Quora, which we all know is even better than Snopes in terms of accuracy and research acumen. So basically D1 and D9 in Venus-Rohini is a great thing and means probable good fortune for marriage and all that.

There´s some shade being thrown at Pisces Moons in particular. For what it´s worth I´m not too keen on those fishy mf´ers either out there with infinity and eternity in their hands. 😤😤😤
July 12, 2022 at 00:51
(Aquarius) nikkia
Yo Ro! Hi...how ya doing, woman? I miss you :)

I just went through the charts of those close to me: Earth, Air and Fire rule, in almost equal measure.

I did notice an absence of Water moons - with the exception of one: my High School "sweetheart."

He actually called me recently. {Screams internally....WHY?????} After about 3 minutes, I was reminded exactly why I hadn´t spoken to him in eons. After hanging up, I laughed aloud when I noticed that I had written ´Douche Bags, Inc´ as his company name in my contacts so many years ago! It´s no secret that I consider him a lazy, shady, lying, conniving little shit.

Oh, praise the gods for that Block Caller feature! Thanks to this, I never have to speak with him again.

Long story short - I don´t have a favorite moon sign.
July 12, 2022 at 02:23
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Capricorn seem to be the one I attract most in my life.

Gemini moons I enjoy. They´re always good chat.

Third... I don´t know. Leo :4:
July 12, 2022 at 17:07
(Capricorn) sullenxx
I don´t have much input for sidereal, or vedic. I just know I am an Aquarius moon in my sidereal/vedic chart. I get along with Scorpio moons, Scorpio anything, really. In western astrology I´m a pisces moon but I don´t particularly get along with other pisces moons because they´re too watery for me.

Sometimes I feel more Aquarius moon than Pisces moon..so that´s interesting. Seeing as they´re different in the way the feel their emotions.
How do you pick which to use lol?

I usually like other air moons, but when they have air stelliums it´s a little much. Gemini, Libra..I think they´re funny. And I want to be more like them.
July 12, 2022 at 18:16
(Aries) diavolul
I am a libra Moon man but only "judge" people by planets in first or ascendant, I have to think about it. I comunicate well with people with proeminent Jupiter cause my Jupiter is in 10th, I have to think about it...
July 12, 2022 at 18:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » nikkia
Hey Nikki :) long time no see... how have you been??

"Douche Bags Inc as his company name" :61: :61:

Oh, how I´ve missed your tales of men from the past..
July 12, 2022 at 19:52
(Sagittarius) Shreya.111111
Tropical Capricorn, Scorpio and Taurus moons r my faves
July 13, 2022 at 09:19
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin » JessSezItSoftly
quizás tienes sol o ascendente en géminis
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022