Your 3 Favorite Moon Signs

June 24, 2022 at 19:20 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Your 3 Favorite Moon Signs
- Scorpio *preferably Anuradha nakshatra ..Jyeshtha, I would consider to close to my Mars/too much bickering

- Aquarius *great for enriching my creative endeavors and keeping the humor alive

- Libra *Swati Moons for this preferably.. a sense of understanding them comes pretty easily..

what are yours? :74:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 24, 2022 at 19:38
(Virgo) LotusStar
Gemini - my darakaraka is there :79:

Aries (Ashwini) - my Jupiter is there

Leo/sidereal Cancer (Pushya) - not sure why but I always get along great with them
June 24, 2022 at 20:49
(Capricorn) cierra
Libra moon — tries to mediate situations, tackles conflict with ease.

Virgo moon — good for my personal synastry lol, a bit cold and dry but open minded, critical but very helpful and even a bit nurturing. they´re harsh because they care.

Pisces moon — soft and imaginative, also good for my personal synastry, has interesting ideas that often go unnoticed and underappreciated

honorable mentions: cancer, leo, aries, and scorpio.
June 24, 2022 at 21:11
(Pisces) 11
Gemini seems to be the most fun and most I match with. :80: (trines my moon)
Pisces moons are adorable. :79: (conj my sun, mercury)
I like also Virgo and Taurus Moons. They radiate calm and comfortable presence for me. :78: (my IC, 11th house)

And Scorpio... but at times too intense, it’s hard to stay neutral and not react. (My nessus, pluto, 5th house there)

Leo can be entertaining, funny, but annoying for their pride and constant attention seeking. (My Chiron there)

Other moons not so much..

Oh Libras.. I Love and hate them.
June 24, 2022 at 21:22
(Virgo) rohini moon » cierra
" Libra moon — tries to mediate situations, tackles conflict with ease."

Co-sign. :15: :4:
June 24, 2022 at 21:43
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Taurus moon touches my ic, I have earth and water in me...their sensuality.

Cancer moon touches my dsc, I just want to hug them all the time they are sweet

Sag moon alot of conjunctions, love for EDM and talking shit together lol.

*also Scorpio moons, I have well emotional understanding with them if they open up. I´m a Scorpio sun myself soo...
June 24, 2022 at 21:45
(Taurus) MaryJos
Hi there

Scorpio - having moon in 8th and Pluto on ASC i like an intense, deep and introspectife moon. :79:

Gemini - strange and dual like me. I tend to get along whit.. :80:
June 24, 2022 at 21:50
(Aries) ram_goat
Taurus for their stability (and depth!)

Cancer, because I can relate to them instinctively, almost psychic.

Pisces. Yeah a lot of people hate this moon and it can be a bit much
at times, but like 11 said, adorable in the end. But trouble. Got to keep those reality check filters & bullshit detector turned on at almost all times.

Honorable mention: Scorpio, depending on the person. I don´t value their
so-called intensity *too* highly but they can become attached and loyal under the right conditions. The right conditions are everything with this moon and with all things scorpio.

Not a fan: Cappie moon. Too repressed, at least for me. Emotions flow in destructive flash floods after long droughts, that are equally destructive, just in the opposite direction. Always too much of something or too little of it with cappie moon, in my, highly subjective view.
June 24, 2022 at 21:52
(Scorpio) Kisses
Aw you’re so sweet Ally. - Anuradha Moon 😂

I love my Libra moons. Swati or vishaka.
Gemini moons too. Any of the nakshatras
Then probably Uttara Phalguni and Purva Bhadrapada moons
June 24, 2022 at 21:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
I love you Anuradha Moons - youuu know it :3: I think because it´s over my Ketu - it´s a sense of familiarity?
June 24, 2022 at 21:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
I can´t co-sign the Pisces Moons... for some reason, this always winds up really bad in the end... maybe it´s because their Moon is opp my Sun? I haven´t the foggiest really.. Pisces is my 5th house so you would think it´d be cool.. but..

Pisces Suns on the other hand, I do like.
June 24, 2022 at 22:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I do want to add, I love aquarius Moons for their stark honesty and humor - the downside of them is their detached emotions... Some that I have known are almost scared to show any ounce of emotional vulnerability.. I don´t particularly love that about them.
June 24, 2022 at 22:04
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
I know, pisces moon is a hard sell..

especially for virgo. I´m not saying I´de marry one..

Pisces and Gemini are one of the worst matches in the zodiac.

The problem is with your moon. The pisces/virgo thing can go either way.
Half the time both of them make the other better, but when that´s not the case then pisces/virgo is as bad as any of the other bad oppositions. Taurus/Scorp is another one where when it goes bad, it goes REALLY bad.. like atomic bad.
June 24, 2022 at 22:25
(Leo) Zephyrin
Leo -they are straightforward and fun imo

Cancer -makes me feel at home, their nurturing, soft side heals me

Taurus -mutual understanding, indulgence

Those may change with time and experience, though.
June 24, 2022 at 22:48
(Pisces) 11 » ram_goat
“Pisces and Gemini are one of the worst matches in the zodiac.”

Why do you say so?

Somehow in practice I see these 2 married quite often (more so Pisces women and Gemini men).
Same with Leo - Scorpio.. and Libra - Capricorn. Same modes. They shouldn’t match, but they do attract and marry!!
June 25, 2022 at 00:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Zephyrin
Those may change with time and experience, though.

your list may enlarge itself from top 3 to top 5 but with the things
you like about those moons, I don´t see any of them falling off
the list.

Leo moon can get on my nerves but I admit, straightforward and fun.

Aries moon is straightforward but often missing the "fun" part..
June 25, 2022 at 00:03
(Aries) ram_goat » 11
Why do you say so?

It is just what I have observed. Neither one really understands the other
or how their minds work, how they arrive at decisions or the things they believe.

Pisces women marry all kinds of men, often foolishly. Gemini, less so.

It would be interesting to see divorce statistics by natal chart.
June 25, 2022 at 00:07
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Rohini, Ashlesha & Revati moons.

I´m no expert, so you guys can let me know what you think of these moon signs! :98:
June 25, 2022 at 00:13
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aprils Fish
Ashlesha and Revati both Mercury nakshatras. They´re very emotionally perceptive, nothing gets by them. In my experience...they easily see through bs and manipulation. Also they´re pretty clever and fun to be around. I have Moon in Gemini (Mercury´s sign) and I find myself always attracting the Mercury ruled lunar nakshatras but more so Jyestha and Revati.
June 25, 2022 at 00:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aprils Fish
You´re a Revati Sun so that does make sense.. Revati´s are some of the most imaginative people, ever.
June 25, 2022 at 01:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
" Emotions flow in destructive flash floods after long droughts, that are equally destructive, just in the opposite direction. Always too much of something or too little of it "

That´s a really great description...and in my subjective view - very accurate! you worded that very nicely
June 25, 2022 at 01:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pisces Moon are amazing, big fan of Michael Jackson, my wife is a Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon also.

I find Pisces Moons amazing, I love their softness, I can easy distract and harmonize them. Sex and sensuality tend to go hand in hand with Pisces+Taurus

Leo Moons I actually like, yes they are overly dramatic, a bit self centered but I get them, I have a Leo South Node and Mercury conjunction in 6th and my Dsc is in Leo. The masculinity of Leo is understandable and I get not to hurt their pride and to allow each other to shine in our unique ways.

I really like Virgo Moon, we can easily get sexual rather quickly as well Virgo tend to open up to me for some reason, it could be the Pluto opposition in my chart but there is always something to work out with me and their is an iceberg underneath what I show on the surface, I find Virgo Moon to be particularly similar.

Sagittarius Moons I love for their forthright and honest approach, it seems to match my natural honesty and Jupiter-like personality as I have Jupiter exalted conjunct my Sun.

Capricorn Moon are hard to deal with, I understand them but when I think I understand them, they throw curve balls, it could be due to my Saturn, Neptune and Uranus falling in Cap between the 12th and 11th houses, Capricorn Moon are an enigma.

Aries Moon I never meet.

Scorpio Moons tend to be much more forceful to hide a soft interior that is crumbling beneath the surface, I only have experience of 1, it turned out that it was me she should have confided in, instead she thought no one could help her.

Scorpio is a sign of extremes for me and for real, they enter my 8th house and Pluto in my 8th see´s right through them, the last Scorpio assaulted me after revealing all the lies she was pedaling and was not understanding what was keeping her in such a rage filled stubborn way.

Cancer is a tough one, we are all vastly different,l the last Cancer Moon I was with was unemotional in the extreme and was a Leo Sun with Pluto square her Sun, She had Saturn in Aquarius opposite her Moon.

She was extremely oppressive.
June 25, 2022 at 01:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:178: :152: should reasonably be the most favoured for me, however :177: :152:s in my personal life had me go lightened-up for my true intense self!
A Moon less than two dg. from a major planet has got something likenable to an extra Moon-sign. My anorexic step-father had :173: :116:, very emotional involved with books and movies! I could probably learn from from any Moon´s emotional turbulant state, exc. :181: :152: would be more of an acknowledgement than an experience!
June 25, 2022 at 01:46
(Aries) ram_goat » Prelude
Pisces Moon are amazing

I think even pisces moon haters would agree. Here´s the finer point-

Pisces moon is amazingly _________

Different people fill in that blank with very different words.

they enter my 8th house and Pluto in my 8th see´s right through them,

Pluto in 8th here myself, I totally agree with you. I see right through them.
They don´t like this. Most of the typically talked about scorp traits need "so-called" placed in front of them (or directly after in parentheses- you see what I did there?). Most of them are crumbling on the inside most days. But they hide this. If you see it despite their efforts to conceal, sometimes they fight you, sometimes they let you in.

Cancer is a tough one

Yes, complicated. Often tragically so. Some of the best people in the world are Cancer, but so are some of the worst. Often they are the same person.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 25, 2022 at 04:21
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Based on my chart can anyone tell me what mine would be?? I seem to respond or interact well with Gemini moons maybe 🤔🤔🤔
June 25, 2022 at 04:26
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Nice topic Rohini :)

I would say Cancer, Taurus and Scorpio moon.

First one- I just can connect with them immediately, it is like I don´t need to hear them..I know how they feel. Also, very kind people, at least from my experience, very nurturing and hard to forget.

Taurus :152:- it is like two bodies but one soul, expression, emotions they flow easily, even that famous rage we can have..when things are going out of our control is the same. If you want someone for life, to be there for you..I think Taurus moon is maybe the best option ( if you find that :152: compatible )

Scorpio :152:- their emotions are strong and they can be pretty honest, they will fight for you if they care, if they are not damage much there will not be emotional manipulation, and I can get intensity I need because I also have moon in the 8 th and I need to know that there is some real bond, some real emotions..not just something superficial.

I tried to connect with air moons but It didn´t work out,every time I would hurt them or they would hurt me...and I would feel like there were no emotions on their side( maybe I am wrong there, who knows..) They can be light, talkative, very funny...and I like that, but I could never see some depth there and it almost always made me sad..For romantic relationships I think that moon connection is especially important..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »