Volunteers for my Solar Return (2021&2022)

May 16, 2022 at 20:33 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Volunteers for my Solar Return (2021&2022)
Hello everyone.
Can someone volunteer and check my solar return for 2021 (the one ongoing now) and 2022 (the one will be starting by August)? I would pretty much appreciate that. Thanks a lot in advance.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 21, 2022 at 19:54
(Virgo) Astrooo » TTTJJJ
have you looked at the map?
the points of attention are indicated there.
June 21, 2022 at 20:01
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Astrooo
yeah i checked but couldn´t make up my mind really. probably the allergies are also fogging my judgement.
I will try to rest now after having this pill ... hopefully i will check back agian tomorrow (hopefully with a better eyes and nose!)
June 21, 2022 at 21:20
(Aries) diavolul » Astrooo
You mean the thing about his father, will he loose his mind?

Sorry @TJShemaly
June 22, 2022 at 00:42
(Leo) TTTJJJ » diavolul
hehe my father died when I was 13 (in 1993)
June 22, 2022 at 02:05
(Aries) diavolul » TTTJJJ
Violent death? Gun or any fiery weapon or maybe grenade? Or in surgery because of some kidney or prostate disease or something in lower back?
June 22, 2022 at 02:12
(Leo) TTTJJJ » diavolul
Car accident actually (caused internal bleeding)
June 22, 2022 at 05:02
(Scorpio) Graham » TTTJJJ
"what about 2022?"

The 2022 SR chart has Leo Ascendant and Taurus MC, ruled respectively by Sun and Venus - which are both in the first house (of self-image/personal identity). So, these 12 months are concerned with ascertaining what you (really) value in yourself.

And, in that context, the linking (via the Trapeze Figure) of Sun-Neptune-Mars to the Vertex indicates that you were "fated"/programmed to address this "stamped-on-the-natal-Sun" question NOW (or rather, in the "mid-life-crisis year" of transit Uranus opposite natal Uranus). So, no surprise to see Uranus is the highest/most-visible planet in the 2022 SR chart - or that it´s midpoint with Mars tightens the trapeze considerably.

Moreover ... note also how the fixed Uranus-Saturn square is now making aspects to the Sun (rather than using Jupiter to influence it indirectly), and that this night chart (yet again) provides Jupiter with enough essential dignity to directly influence what the Sun (really) values.

BUT ... what do you think might be the significance of the Anaretic-degree Aries Moon - and that the Moon/Chiron midpoint tightens the Sun-Moon-Vertex Grand Trine?
June 22, 2022 at 05:12
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Graham
Thanks again.
Yes, I think I am in mid-life crisis already even before Uranus is in exact opposition. From the description of it, it seems this is what I´m going thru right now.
June 22, 2022 at 05:18
(Scorpio) Graham » TTTJJJ
"Yes, I think I am in mid-life crisis already even before Uranus is in exact opposition. From the description of it, it seems this is what I´m going thru right now."

Yes. You may have been in it since transit Jupiter first passed over your 9th house cusp. ... That closed one door, and Uranus is opening another for you.
June 22, 2022 at 05:22
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Graham
Thanks - I´ve been trying to find that other door since 2018.... and honestly, been even harder after retirement in 2021. My mood swings are becoming severer
June 23, 2022 at 16:28
(Aries) diavolul » TTTJJJ
You know if he was returning home from meeting with his friends/parents in law? (5th, 11th house lords)
June 23, 2022 at 16:44
(Leo) TTTJJJ » diavolul
No I can´t remember if he was going or coming. I just remember it was a car accident
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »