Is the 8th house paradoxical regarding money ?

April 17, 2022 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Is the 8th house paradoxical regarding money ?
Hello people :):)

I´ve always heard that the 8th house is about money and resources received from other people, etc. but having both of my parents who have lots of scorpio/8H energies in their chart, I notice that they´re really detached from money in general. They´re aware of the importance of it but they can share money and material easily.

I also know other scorpio people who think the same as them but also others who think the complete opposite like playing mindgames to get money from their partners so I wonder what the 8th house finally represents regarding money ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 19, 2022 at 22:31
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Etherealmind
En realidad no jaja al ser Jupiter el regente de Piscis tiendo a gastar más de lo que tengo 😂 (tendía)
April 20, 2022 at 07:04
(Gemini) stigmí » Morena_Lu
I can totally agree with you...

This is about bridge between material and spiritual. Death has here its place. I am learning same: to let go things...I used this mantra : "That Which Can Be Destroyed By the Truth Should Be"
And it can be very transformative. Temptation of this energies is to hold, but blessing comes when you finally can let go...and this blessing is source of present moment without expectations, as you wrote...

"people will never forget how you made them feel, even for a moment.."

... :74:
April 20, 2022 at 10:08
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » stigmí
:3:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 20, 2022 at 18:06
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Cake
Interesting cause in your case you seem to have more ease to earn money than your colleagues(if it´s based on how many customers buy ?) but you earn money through your work (Taurus) so I actually wonder if it´s simply the face of being maybe more talented as a sales assistant or the fact of being maybe luckier than your colleagues like meeting the "right customers" - those who will buy more - at the right moment ??

What´s your case :):) ??
April 21, 2022 at 00:59
(Sagittarius) L U C K
I have Venus, Saturn, Pluto and Mars in the 8th house.

I´ve been in the financial field as a banker for over a decade in my career. Which that consist of me dealing with other peoples money. Because of this place I´ve also started my own investment fund, and as a fund manager my goal is to help others with investing and building wealth for themselves, and there families.

Money comes and goes and it´s simply a tool we use. I don´t claim to be the smartest egg in the basket but I do specialize in financial literacy and sales.

I chalk this up to my 8th house.
April 21, 2022 at 01:16
(Sagittarius) Cake » Etherealmind
I’m a Sagittarius my friend, not Taurus.
But I do have Taurus Jupiter in the 2nd
April 21, 2022 at 07:33
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Cake
I know that you´re Sagittarius but I meant that the fact of earning money through wo6rk is similar/analog with Taurus energies :):) besides you´ve just told me that you have Jupiter in Taurus 2nd house so this may partly explain why you have more ease to earn money through your work 😁😁 also what would you say regarding my quesion in my previous post ^^ ??
April 21, 2022 at 09:06
(Aquarius) Catch-22
8th house is also about sex & transformation.

I got a 8th house, although being small, containing 3 planets including Sun at my cusp (Campanus). So it should mean a lot for me. And yes, I got quite some loans, more than Average Joe. But I don´t feel like they play an important role in my life. Inheritances? My parents are poor, I inherited zero when my father died and I will not inherit a lot when my mother does.

I do feel that I´m going to a big transformation and I don´t recognize myself from the person I was 5 years ago. I feel like a better person and change is what makes my shine. I assume this is my sun. My emotions are somehow detached (yes yes Aquarius) but I´m very emotional and my moon in this house certainly hasn´t business with money. And Mars in 8th house... Well, I certainly can feel this in my bedroom, especially since I follow a Taoist couse on sexuality (yes, Aquarius too of course).

I see the houses as a kind of energy you have. We put them into categories like "other peoples money, death, sex, rebirth" but in fact it goes all about the same thing, about the energy that is dedicated to something of value for someone else that you put effort in. We in the West have an attitude to sex as in "taking", but sex is actually giving and sharing. Loans are money other people value materially and share with us, which we consider with respect and dignity in repaying them. Transformation, we use the energy to become more of value for the world itself,... It´s difficult to describe but hope you get what I mean.

And concerning your parents, I simply can´t believe, especially if they have planets in the 8th house, they could not share their energy to that. Your parents, even being totally not materialstic, should have some affinity with sex and transformation?
April 21, 2022 at 09:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
I had received huge sums of cash through cheque in bank, there was a transit stellium in my second house with venus Jupiter and Venus aspects opposite house where it sits so it aspected my 8th house. Jupiter´s 7th aspect was also on my 8th house. Pluto is about to hit my 2nd house cusp...I feel I will be running into more money because its triggering a "special midpoint" of luck and money as magi astrology says.
April 21, 2022 at 10:15
(Virgo) Astrooo » L U C K
Nice description of your way of life H8.
You must also consider in your chart your relationship to house 6 (Sign Leo intercepted) and also your life path number = 6
= money to be of service rather than at your service.

+ Uranus (the individualist at the service of society) Spouse MC + your house H10 very well inhabited (Sun = spouse to his Master Jupiter + cf H6 Leo / Jupiter = power to federate / Neptune = "universal" love + the power to the image, see your photos ^^)
April 21, 2022 at 19:56
(Taurus) nutelina » boyakasha the guru
Cheque? Big? So we go party brotha!? :75:
April 21, 2022 at 20:04
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » nutelina
All of its gone 😌

But one day nutty and I will party alot everyone is invited
April 23, 2022 at 16:04
(Sagittarius) L U C K » Astrooo
Ahh yes, nicely noted.😃
April 24, 2022 at 09:34
(Capricorn) AstroLand
Hello, i have a training regarding Astrology and Money, i´am ready to share it with you if you´re intersted just let me know.

:15:
May 12, 2022 at 19:18
(Leo) tomdos
8th house is paradoxical regarding anything. As is the corresponding sign / planet.

It is about not falling apart while discovering the horrific dark depth of Self ( It is bright and divine, but mundane mind sees it as horrific and dark). It is about growing wings and learning to fly, suffering tragic falls at the process. This inner transformation projects into all sorts of things in outer world and very few pople understand that it is just a mirror that wants us to look inside. In this regard, worldly gains tend to actually be inner loses and vice versa.

It is a lesson of unhealthy attachment turning into healthy detachment.

Money is simply a good medium to express this. It is a worldly, fake resource, holding fake value, baiting and consuming our attention, diverting it from the focus on the Divine, on the true value.
May 13, 2022 at 13:30
(Virgo) Etherealmind » tomdos
Thank you for your message even if I´m not sure to have learnt much more things ...
May 13, 2022 at 13:40
(Virgo) Etherealmind » L U C K
Interesting and concrete example !! Thank you !!
May 13, 2022 at 13:46
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Catch-22
Interesting testimony about your 8th house :):) then you would say that in your case 8th house is more about transformation and sex than money ??
May 14, 2022 at 15:18
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Etherealmind
Long story made short, yes.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »