Is the 8th house paradoxical regarding money ?

April 17, 2022 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Is the 8th house paradoxical regarding money ?
Hello people :):)

I´ve always heard that the 8th house is about money and resources received from other people, etc. but having both of my parents who have lots of scorpio/8H energies in their chart, I notice that they´re really detached from money in general. They´re aware of the importance of it but they can share money and material easily.

I also know other scorpio people who think the same as them but also others who think the complete opposite like playing mindgames to get money from their partners so I wonder what the 8th house finally represents regarding money ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 17, 2022 at 21:55
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
True..When I have them -I want to share them, never really cared for material things/money. The most important things in life we can´t buy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 17, 2022 at 22:46
(Gemini) stigmí
Same...
For me is 8th house about sharing...and money have not so importance or value for me...but I noticed, that sometimes is that sharing not balanced...however, I dont like to play any game to get some...
April 17, 2022 at 23:00
(Pisces) Gabbo23
No sé, yo tengo Luna en casa 8 y no noto nada de eso. Está bien que también tengo urano y Neptuno en la casa 2 que ya de por sí me complica un poco la cosa jaja 😂
April 17, 2022 at 23:19
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Read Dane Rudhyar description of 8th house :3:
April 18, 2022 at 10:52
(Taurus) BBlythe
The eighth house is ruled by Scorpio and the planet Pluto (in astrology, Pluto is still a planet). The eighth house is a mysterious sector that rules birth, death, sex, transformation, mysteries, merged energies, and bonding at the deepest level.
April 18, 2022 at 13:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
$ can have green moldy dead presidents at their :79: and still be about sex!
Sign in store says "Cash shortage"
Everyone gets kind of longing and sentimental for the moldy green dead presidents.
Mad scramble for transactions! :121: :122: :121: :122: :123: :122: :121: :122: :123:
April 18, 2022 at 17:30
(Virgo) Aren Levi
It always depends what nakshatra their scoprio placements are.

For example for aries - Bharani is more spiritual and sensual then Kritika

Scorpio energy alters too when it comes to its nakshatras.

Also there is the great comparasion why someone would be "good" and "evil" scorpio
- 8th house and scorpio energy signifies a lot but if we just look at MONEY:
scorpio rules others people money and if somehow scorpio energy is "badly" affected it can make individuals to gain that money from other people by bad deeds or be obsessive about money.

I would say your parents have "healthy" 8th house and scorpio energy in their charts.

:37:
April 18, 2022 at 22:12
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Morena_Lu
:62: :62:
April 18, 2022 at 22:15
(Virgo) Etherealmind » stigmí
"money have not so importance or value for me...but I noticed, that sometimes is that sharing not balanced..."

Oh! What do you mean by this :):) ?
April 18, 2022 at 22:25
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Gabbo23
No notas nada de ser avaro dices :) ? He visto muy pocas veces Piscis siendo avaro jeje estan interesados en otras cosas que el dinero/ lo material :1: :1:
April 18, 2022 at 22:28
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Emanuel
Thanks for the advice :):) I´m gonna look up !!
April 18, 2022 at 22:29
(Virgo) Etherealmind » BBlythe
Thanks for the infos ^^ then for you 8th house is about wanting to share money/material instead of getting it through other people ??
April 18, 2022 at 22:37
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
"scorpio rules others people money and if somehow scorpio energy is "badly" affected it can make individuals to gain that money from other people by bad deeds or be obsessive about money."

Interesting !! I feel like this may partly explain why I know 8H/scorpio people having good intentions regarding money and material as much as other scorpio/8H people having bad intentions regarding it !!

"I would say your parents have "healthy" 8th house and scorpio energy in their charts."

Yeah it´s true !! Their scorpio placements create lots of sextiles with others planets in their natal charts !!
April 18, 2022 at 22:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
What can i say,

I am always right ............................... joking :4:

glad i helped

April 19, 2022 at 08:01
(Gemini) stigmí » Etherealmind
I mean usually I give more than I get...
For example I was in relationship where I paid everything because partner was unemployed...not just a while...
Toxic relationships...
I had to learn how to balance it...
April 19, 2022 at 08:06
(Gemini) stigmí » Aren Levi
How can I find it out in vedic, if I have healthy or not “scorpio/8th house” energy?
April 19, 2022 at 08:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stigmí
Heavy aspects from malefics or some difficult yogas influencing 8th house, 8th house ruler, Mars, Pluto and what planets are sitting in 8th house or with 8th house ruler, Mars and Pluto.

April 19, 2022 at 08:58
So you mix vedic and west astrology?
April 19, 2022 at 09:07
no,

I just use outer planets and asteroids for some basic analysis.
April 19, 2022 at 09:17
Because I know that in west I have ruler of chart in 8th house - jupiter, but in t- square to sun and moon. In 8th is also mars in t square same and saturn in t square to mercury and neptune. And north node in square to uranus. So really not good.
It can explain, why I have mainly trouble.

And in vedic I have moon in some scorpio nakshatra, but I dont use vedic so I dont know, if I can find here same or similar characters...
April 19, 2022 at 09:33
Kouknu se ti na to později,
a pisnu do zpráv :3:
April 19, 2022 at 14:56
(Sagittarius) Cake
So, I have a Scorpio Venus in the 8th.

I’m in sales, and it does seem to be easier for me than a lot of other people—

To echo everyone else with planets in this house who have replied—I’m insanely generous in general, but particularly with money. Resources come and go, and you can’t take it with you when you’re dead.
April 19, 2022 at 17:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Etherealmind
:62: :17:
April 19, 2022 at 18:02
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » stigmí
"I mean usually I give more than I get..."

I can understand you there. Maybe it is because that house is learning us how to be above material realm, not to "measure" things, like some "death" of ego. I am aware that I will have only my experiences in the end, how I lived, how much I loved. Houses, cars, mobile phones ..they will stay here.

I think that is always more about us, how do we feel when we do something. I was always happy to help someone, material or not, people will never forget how you made them feel, even for a moment.. Because of :172:/ :160: opposition I am learning that I need to let go of things, all that I will ever have is just me, everything else can be lost, can "die", living in a present moment without expectations and being grateful for what you have is maybe some remedy for that 8 th house..at least from my experience.
April 19, 2022 at 18:35
(Virgo) Etherealmind » stigmí
Oh !! This can be the risks sometimes ... did you learn to balance it through years or astrology also helped to you to resolve the problematic ??
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »