Thoughts please

January 28, 2022 at 05:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Thoughts please
Can anybody tell me why my day yesterday on the 27th was so terrible?? I mean unusually terrible...

Is this going to continue to the next day or more??

I feel literally sick about it. I feel a pit in my stomach, my head feels like a lot of pressure and I wanna burst out crying....

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 14:28
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » DrivenByTheStars
Thank you very much... what does it mean when those two retrogrades hit my venus??
I tried googling it but I´m only finding how I affects your sun signs I think..

Ill try to look into further tho..
January 29, 2022 at 16:47
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » JessSezItSoftly
Looking through transit you can see the themes that occur. Ill get back to u . I will need to check your transit in another program I like better.
January 29, 2022 at 17:06
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » DrivenByTheStars
Okay, thank you so much :1:
January 29, 2022 at 17:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
Hmm yesterdays Mercury rx was applying conjunction to Pluto

This can give mental anxiety and stress, disturbing thoughts, information, conversations and sometimes brings bad news

See what house it was hitting for you…

I didn’t feel bad mood wise but I had a headache and work was so busy, happening in my 3rd. Next month I have it in my lunar return so will be experiencing it for a month *gag* the best way to deal with it is the channel through some kind of deep research or investigation, put the intense mental focus on something positive don’t let it take you to a mentally dark place

Hope today feels better :74:
January 29, 2022 at 18:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Can´t look up Vertex, Asc., Lot o´Fortuna for every body cause not all folks have birth-time! Eros :191: :164: could´ve gotten you into trouble, Juno :191: :199: could get you into trouble! :83: :83: :84: :83: :83:
January 29, 2022 at 18:32
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » (dragonfly)
The problem is that Russia has never come to accept the collapse of the Soviet Union. Many Russians remember the good old days with nostalgia. Unfortunately, the annexation of Crimea showed Putin that he need not worry about the world´s reaction. However, Ukraine would not be in this position if it had not signed the Budapest Memorandum in 1994. As we can see, this was a mistake.

The demographic argument doesn´t convince me. Not only Russia is aging, the whole Europe has the same demographic problems. However, I agree with you that invading Ukraine could be easier than remaining there. And to be honest, it gives us hope that this is mostly a demonstration of strength. Transporting heavy military equipment in front of cameras is nothing more than an attempt to intimidate us. But the question is how Putin will behave when his absurd demands will not be fulfilled. He has gone so far that it will be hard for him to come out with a face if he suddenly lets his tone down.

„When the EU gets serious about containing Russia, and begins to hit them with meaningful economic sanctions, you will see the bear crawl back into his cave.”

I wonder what will happen if the EU fails to respond to Putin´s actions and business interests prevail. Personally, the passivity of the EU scares me more than Putin’s ambitions. The attitude of the Germans, who are in the habit of lecturing everyone around them, and at the moment are denying the Ukrainians the right to self-defense, doesn´t fill us with optimism.
January 29, 2022 at 19:18
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
What kind of trouble??? Are you implying that you are having a friendly chat about warning me over tea and coffee??? :25:

Ros...
January 29, 2022 at 19:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist » JessSezItSoftly
:83: & :84: are why I am awake at all!
January 29, 2022 at 19:47
(Aries) ram_goat » (dragonfly)
I wonder what will happen if the EU fails to respond to Putin´s actions and business interests prevail. Personally, the passivity of the EU scares me more than Putin’s ambitions.

You won´t need to wonder long, this will be the outcome. Business interests will prevail, as always. Yes, the passivity of the EU is disturbing. But it is the economic class of the EU which dictates his, not the idealist class. They want their gas pipelines to have gas in them, and not be shut off in protest.

The attitude of the Germans, who are in the habit of lecturing everyone around them, and at the moment are denying the Ukrainians the right to self-defense, doesn´t fill us with optimism.

I think that is somewhat an oversimplification of things, but anyway, you are correct, it is not grounds for much optimism in the east. Poland, as always, will become a victim of its own geography. Though at the moment, in addition to geography, PO is also victimizing itself through it´s own insane internal politics & current ruling party. Ukraine has a clear enemy at its borders. It´s more difficult to see where PO´s internal problems end and its external ones begin, presently.

January 29, 2022 at 19:58
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
🤣🤣🤣🤣
January 29, 2022 at 20:27
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » ram_goat
"Poland, as always, will become a victim of its own geography. Though at the moment, in addition to geography, PO is also victimizing itself through it´s own insane internal politics & current ruling party."

Well, unfortunately, I have to admit you´re right. The stupidity of our politicians probably beats anything I´ve seen so far. I did not vote for these people. But doing them justice, it was the current party that warned for years that getting into a deal with Putin and trusting him with Europe´s energy security was not a good idea. Europe has put itself in a position to be blackmailed. We´ll see how long the factories will last when the gas tap is turned off one day. One week? Two weeks?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »