Thoughts please

January 28, 2022 at 05:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Thoughts please
Can anybody tell me why my day yesterday on the 27th was so terrible?? I mean unusually terrible...

Is this going to continue to the next day or more??

I feel literally sick about it. I feel a pit in my stomach, my head feels like a lot of pressure and I wanna burst out crying....

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 28, 2022 at 05:45
(Virgo) rohini moon
SAME. GIRL SAME.

from 7-10pm....wow. I haven´t been this angry in a hot minute.

I didn´t even bother checking the astro mumbo jumbo on it, because that´s how peeved I am.

Bad feeling as well...

Maybe I´ll check more into it later
January 28, 2022 at 05:47
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » rohini moon
Omg seriously!!!! I haven´t felt this low or punched in the gut in a long time... but worse....
January 28, 2022 at 05:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » JessSezItSoftly
Moon was / is Jyestha nakshatra in Scorpio... lowest point of debilitation!

Welp...that explains it for me, I agree with you, I feel disappointed/angry as well... bad vibes :24:
January 28, 2022 at 06:09
Yeeess.. really bad vibes
January 28, 2022 at 06:11
So is the moon thing in your personal chart or does that effect me too??
January 28, 2022 at 06:13
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Venus retro has been harsh. It all started for me Dec 19 when Venus retro began, and it´s only gotten worse from there. This has been a horrible month. All month. A lot of strife and people fighting IRL around me. I am speechless. Some good things have been going on too, but quietly, very much in the background. Things I think will bear fruit later, after this awful month is finally over. I recall a few years ago that March during merc retro in pisces when some mosque shooting happened in NZ, was another one of those awful retrograde periods.
January 28, 2022 at 06:17
(Aries) ram_goat » JessSezItSoftly
I wonder if shit will go down in Russia now, too. I have made light of that situation for a long time, but in this crazy weather it seems like anything (bad) can happen that otherwise might happen. The good news is that Venus goes direct again in a few days.
January 28, 2022 at 06:19
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » ram_goat
Yes.... I agree.. the astrologer and tarot reader I watch did seem to predict wars... and drastic changes
January 28, 2022 at 06:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » JessSezItSoftly
It effects you too, Jess. Moon transiting your 2nd house over natal Sun...opposing the 8th ..so fluctuating / up and downs

But as a whole it will effect everyone because moon is at its lowest point in the sky...

It´s one of those WTF WTF WTFFFFF kinda days...

Meh!!
January 28, 2022 at 06:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
It´s definitely been weirder today than ever..

Holy.....
January 28, 2022 at 06:36
(Aries) ram_goat » JessSezItSoftly
I am still skeptical. You don´t begin wars lightly, even if you are Putin.
Honestly I think he´s just being a Saddam-like troublemaker in his own neighborhood in order to fulfill some other purpose, unrelated to border disputes with Ukraine. That would be a typically Russian thing to do. I just wouldn´t want to die for such foolishness and such obvious and cynical game playing if I were Ukrainian or Russian.

The press has been making a lot of noise about the situation for years (decades now, at this point), but
nothing ever really came of it all. It reminds me of Colin Powell and his yellow-cake uranium stories all over again. We were all stupid enough to swallow the bait as a nation, that time. Only too late did we realize we´de been had by cynical politicians. I expect a similar game is afoot over in Ukraine, and that there will be no major war. But that won´t stop the press from hyping it up the wazoo, getting people over-excited and nervous about things there. The press has a job too- to report the news. If they are not hyping Covid, North Korea, Ghislane Maxwell, Russia, or some other inflammatory topic then that leaves them only celebrity gossip, weather, and "man bites dog" stories which make them appear more pathetic and irrelevant than if they are writing "what if?" pieces about maybe-wars and other assorted disasters. It´s really just higher order celebrity gossip. In high level politics, trust me, those who know aren´t talking, and those that talk certainly don´t know. But it all seems threatening enough, even though in the end it is shown to be mostly a big bag of hot air and "nothing burgers". Nothing burgers seem to be the favorite food of news watchers, particularly right wing types in the USA.
January 28, 2022 at 11:35
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Ah Venus retro huh? I didn´t know that.

Makes sense. My wife and I (not neccesarily voluntarily) went over some things that have happened the past month or so in...not an argument, but let´s say a "heated conversation"... The kind of things that you realize were not that bad when you talk about them and get them into the open...then whatever they were seem to vanish in the breeze like so much dust...

I´d say overall this Venus retro has been good for me, although it didn´t start that way.

Women at work are acting a little nutty though.
January 28, 2022 at 12:25
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » ram_goat
"I am still skeptical. You don´t begin wars lightly, even if you are Putin.
Honestly I think he´s just being a Saddam-like troublemaker in his own neighborhood in order to fulfill some other purpose, unrelated to border disputes with Ukraine. That would be a typically Russian thing to do. I just wouldn´t want to die for such foolishness and such obvious and cynical game playing if I were Ukrainian or Russian."

Unfortunately I live in this neighborhood, not direct, but close enough to be concerned about the situation and I´m not as optimistic as you.

In 2008 Lech Kaczyński said “We know very well that today it is Georgia, tomorrow it will be Ukraine, the day after tomorrow the Baltic States, and perhaps the next one in line will be my country, Poland.”

We all made fun of those words, myself included. Kaczynski seemed like an unreformed idiot who lives in the past and doesn´t understand that the world has changed. Well as we can see it hasn´t changed as much as we would like. Russia acts as usual and alliances mean nothing ... only Germany learned from its historical mistakes and instead of weapons sent the Ukrainians 5000 helmets... because Fucking Nord Stream is more important than a free and strong Ukraine.

It makes me sick to hear all these moralists who accused us of inhuman treatment of people on the Belarusian border not understanding that in a moment we will have REAL refugees on our Ukrainian border. Not the ones created by Lukashenko who use stones and firecrackers to make their way to European welfare, but people who have the right to fear for their safety.

... but let´s be fair... the helmets have been sent.
January 28, 2022 at 12:56
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste like Rohini said Moon was debilitated in Scorpio And conjuct Ketu, but moon was in a Saturn ruled nakshatra all day until 830pm(in New York)then it went into Mercury ruled Jyesta, so if you´re on the East Coast find out what time any unpleasant/unfavourable occurence´s happened and see what nakshatra the moon was in when it took place.

Also you can check the Hora of the day and see when it happened, but there are many factors to consider when coming to conclusion and figuring out what was the catalyst 🙏🕉
January 28, 2022 at 14:15
(Leo) Zephyrin
Mercury and Venus retrogrades has fucked up our mood. Saturn dominates everywhere and feels like January has lasted a year.

There was a Moon-Uranus square in your transit, between Leo-Taurus. It will stay there more than a month and be powerful. It is an irritating aspect, may give obstinacy, restlessness, sleeplessness, anxiety and fluctuation in emotions all of a sudden...

Next month might be more stressful and you may have more difficulty control ling your feelings. Your North Node and Pluto will be afflicted by transit Venus and Mars in 3rd house. There may occur separations in your friendships and you may hurt people around you unintentionally. Beware of anger.
January 28, 2022 at 16:49
"
It effects you too, Jess. Moon transiting your 2nd house over natal Sun...opposing the 8th ..so fluctuating / up and downs

But as a whole it will effect everyone because moon is at its lowest point in the sky...

It´s one of those WTF WTF WTFFFFF kinda days..."

Yes, I know!! Definitely feels like that!!
January 28, 2022 at 18:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
I was perfectly fine. It was others, people acting like straight-fools. But, hindsight being 20/20 - I actually was showed something I needed to know. So, in that sense, the transits for me, had a positive bent in that one regard.. You know what I mean?
January 28, 2022 at 19:14
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Oh yeah,things will come to light during it, all one needs to do is watch and listen...It wasn´t very pleasant for me but nothing major..

Also I noticed that when Jupiter is unfavourable in transit especially ashtama Guru, Arda ashtama Guru, Jupiter in 12fl etc..people can see the negative results on Thursdays since Jupiter rules over that day...
January 28, 2022 at 19:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
yes! things came to light, but still disappointing.. Ketu was pretty much directly over natal Ketu for me as well

good tip for Thursday I will remember that
January 28, 2022 at 19:29
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Lmao Jyeshta Moon for me was spent on Omegle chatting with horny strangers. Jyeshta is a freaky nakshatra
January 28, 2022 at 19:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Scorpio Moon from 27-29 from my buddy Punneitt
YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2022 at 20:27
(Aries) ram_goat » (dragonfly)
In 2008 Lech Kaczyński said “We know very well that today it is Georgia, tomorrow it will be Ukraine, the day after tomorrow the Baltic States, and perhaps the next one in line will be my country, Poland.”

If Russia wanted to take any parts of BYR or UKR they could have done so
at any time in the last 20 years. But aside from taking (back?) Crimea they
never did this, though they threaten it constantly to their neighbors. It is
all just more high level political "maskirovka". Business as usual for Russia. They can´t be rich like the west, so they want to be better than their neighbors by making their neighbors poorer than they themselves are, so that they can still be the regional strong power. But impoverishing your neighbors to appear strong or rich is not the same as being truly powerful or prosperous. It just makes you a nuisance and a pariah nation.

As the USA recently learned in Afghanistan (only took 20 years to figure it out!) and Russia learned in Chechnya.. invading someplace and occupying it are very different games. Invasion is expensive, and often successful in the short term. Long term occupation is triple the cost, and bleeds you very gradually.

Demographically, Russia is a dying country. UKR has a smaller population than the STATE of California..half the population of Germany. Russia has half the population of the USA, and it is an aging population similar to Japan´s, and with a terrible climate much of the year. I believe they haven´t really got the resources to invade or keep any country´s territory long term, but they have enough of a military to appear threatening. Their pet monkey in Belarus can make trouble on the borders of the EU. When the EU gets serious about containing Russia, and begins to hit them with meaningful economic sanctions, you will see the bear crawl back into his cave. The Russian navy may be modern and well funded, but unless they intend to put wheels on their submarines so they can travel on land, it won´t do them much good in the land-locked separatist regions of UKR.

So is Russia a pain in the ass to the region? Yes, just like Saddam was to the USA in the 1990´s. But Russia´s real capabilities and stamina are over-hyped. Honestly, the last 2 wars Russia fought ended badly for them. Why would Ukraine go any differently? I think that like North Korea, they will remain regional troublemakers at best. As was once said of Saddam: "Even the dog is a lion in his own neighborhood". What is sad is that there is so much apathy and indifference in the EU/NATO/Western Hemisphere about this bullying going on in regions to the east. As you said, gas pipelines to the west seem to be a bigger priority than regional stability. Or, perhaps political leaders in DE, UK, FR and much of western EUR, at the highest levels see eastern EUR for what it is- small, aging populations, mostly empty land, hostile politics and ethnic groups, bad climate, chaotic, ungovernable, good only for it´s natural resources. I am surprised nobody has thought to send all these African refugees there, and send with them cement, tractors, diesel. All that empty space to fill with people.

January 28, 2022 at 23:04
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars
Hi... I felt it too. I wanted to curse at everyone yesterday , but instead i yelled and cried. Both the retrogrades venus and mercury are overwhelming for many. I always tell this to everyone. Whatever happens in that period you will see the door open after the storm passes. There is always a reason for things happening at that time ..and after all its over we will see why. Ex. One of these retrogrades in both someone was breaking my windows and popping my tires. After it was over I received a check from school 4k. I was blinded in pain and even though this was not directly at me but at someone else. I got reimbursed for my loss. If we are honest and don´t do malicious things in those retrogrades we will be rewarded in someway. And its not always money... I hope it gets better for you. I know both these retrogrades hit ur venus at some point.
January 29, 2022 at 14:06
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Thank you to everyone for all their helpful comments!! I really appreciate it.... 🙂
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »