outer planets ⛢♆♇

January 22, 2022 at 16:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
outer planets ⛢♆♇
the outer planets, how do you interpret uranus neptune pluto, in general or in your own natal chart ?

edits: apologies for that short cut question. Im curious how do you interpret them ? Pluto transformation, regeneration, letting go, your inner demon? throwing ideas here. Uranus, higher consciousness, individuality, rebelliousness, originality, intuitiveness? Neptune, dreams illusions?? Please correct me lol

and if not, why do you choose not to use them ?

thanks everyone :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 24, 2022 at 14:21
(Scorpio) Random Stranger
I only consider the influence of those planets in a person’s chart if they’re making strong aspects to the inner planets. I’m more focused on the Ascendant, Sun and Moon.
January 24, 2022 at 22:37
(Scorpio) OS*
I assumed most people here use Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. I´m curious how do you interpret the outer planets, either in general or in your own natal chart.

but thanks for those who have replied :)
January 24, 2022 at 23:05
YouTube
YouTube
January 25, 2022 at 02:01
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
All three make pretty strong aspects in my chart and I do relate to the readings on them. So I do pay attention to them. Uranus square sun, pluto opposite moon (and pluto in 1st) neptune trine sun and moon. I think they are important. Pluto is actually labeled as the most powerful planet by some astrologers.
January 25, 2022 at 03:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OS*
I had to get away from this because the Western convert is confusing :159: with :157:
January 25, 2022 at 03:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OS*
The sequel of these two characters!
The outer planets CAN!! predict Earthquakes! :39:
January 25, 2022 at 12:40
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
idk about predictions but an interesting coincidence Mars was in Gandanta last tsunami. one of the biggest in last 30yrs. . .
January 25, 2022 at 15:05
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rosincvist
how can be Saturn higher octave of Mars ?
January 25, 2022 at 16:34
(Libra) celestialbody22
I definitely pay attention to the outer planets. I personally have Pluto in my 1st house, Uranus & Neptune in my 2nd. I think the houses that these planets are in is significant to how they personally affect you spiritually and how they could manifest here in the 3D.

I like to see how their transits (mainly transits of other planets) affect where Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus occupy my natal chart. Again, I think the houses have a lot to say about these planets. How I am naturally inclined to be versus what the energy is asking me to do. I don´t know how to explain it.

Good question though it was interesting to read through what everyone said!
January 25, 2022 at 18:13
(Scorpio) Random Stranger
Uranus - Rebellion, Breakthroughs in technology, Disruption, Revolution
Neptune - Escapism, Illusions & Delusions, Dreams, Mass Entertainment
Pluto - Making big things small & small things big, Tyranny, Death, Corruption
January 25, 2022 at 22:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Aren Levi
:96: Before 1930; :155: & :157: shared the monopoly on evil, malevolence, the worst suffering; But that was 92 years ago! :95:
:160:´s discovery meant that :199: & :159: could finally be accepted as planets of light, though that´s a suspect designation if you have been to a black-light room!
January 25, 2022 at 22:43
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
one of the AHA moments from my astro-psycho studies:

Neptune can be even more "powerful" than Pluto ... and Neptune can dissolve absolutely everything
January 26, 2022 at 00:03
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Petr9
I envy people, who think ... that outers ⛢♆♇ don´t matter :13:
January 26, 2022 at 00:47
(Scorpio) OS* » Petr9
Im surprised to see some ignoring outer planets. always thought most using tropical western astrology applied uranus neptune pluto. though, I have not seen many use in Vedic astrology.

and thanks for sharing the aha moment :)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »