outer planets ⛢♆♇

January 22, 2022 at 16:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
outer planets ⛢♆♇
the outer planets, how do you interpret uranus neptune pluto, in general or in your own natal chart ?

edits: apologies for that short cut question. Im curious how do you interpret them ? Pluto transformation, regeneration, letting go, your inner demon? throwing ideas here. Uranus, higher consciousness, individuality, rebelliousness, originality, intuitiveness? Neptune, dreams illusions?? Please correct me lol

and if not, why do you choose not to use them ?

thanks everyone :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t interpret them at all, I just ignore them. It´s a personal choice, I´d like to hear about how other people interpret them though.
January 22, 2022 at 17:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I ignore them - sorta - in my chart or others. But I take a look in few instances. I think the properties that were assigned to the north and south node were just spread over these 3 in modern western astrology. Nonetheless, I think they can be markers for something. Briefly, Uranus is change, Neptune is dream, Pluto is transformation.
Some astrologers interpreted my Uranus and I think they got it right.
January 22, 2022 at 17:48
(Scorpio) Kisses
All the uttara ashada guys in my age group (1996-2001) smoke pot or vape or have dabbled in other drugs because they have the Uttara Ashada planet conjunct Neptune and Uranus
January 22, 2022 at 18:08
(Scorpio) OS* » letafet
hi,

I also started to ignore them. I have a few reasons but very curious about others. . . do you use tropical or sidereal astrology ?

I love to observe the sky, it´s been a few summers I could clearly see Saturn and Jupiter side by side. Mars Venus, sometimes mercury cycles, and most imp the Moon. I specially like to analyze what I can actually see.
January 22, 2022 at 18:13
(Scorpio) OS* » Seanfhear
I’ve seen you apply more tropical, tho Im not sure. are you more traditional approach to astrology since you don’t use them ? Im saying this considering astrology has min 2000yrs plus in history and outer planets about 200years max, in average, since they have been discovered.

the more I learn about Rahu ketu I could sort of see what you mean. I see nodes as shadow "planets". I explained in an other nn sn transit topic here, rahu ketu being related to consciousness (sun) and mind (moon). I see them more as karmic points in the chart.
January 22, 2022 at 18:30
(Scorpio) OS* » Oracomentisus
im not sure I understand them but thanks for sharing :)
January 22, 2022 at 18:34
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
how would you view roles of neptune uranus in vedic astrology, do you also use pluto ?
January 22, 2022 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeh i examine tropical mostly - this said, sidereal does yield some results.

i follow on the steps of some astrologers who actually tried both and decided to use tropical but with vedic techniques. seems they get some nice results that way. One of them i remember, uses the tropical but only when it comes to the calculation of the nakshatras (and assuming the dashas as well) he would use the sidereal for that - guess this way he gets more accurate results as well.
all in all, im trying things on my own really, sometimes hellenistic, sometimes vedic, experimeting here and there,

As for the 3 outer ones - also these astrologers i follow do consider them sometimes as they believe they do have some energies but they are not the core of reading. the classical ones are the core and these would just assist in reading when there is a need for them (specially if they are in a special position in the chart) - same with Chiron. As for the asteroids, it´s too much really.

so in a sense, yeh im kind of traditionalist but i do consider the new stuff from time to time out of curiosity
January 22, 2022 at 18:44
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tropical. I also use classical astrology which means for rulerships I use the original ones, like Saturn for Aquarius, Mars for Scorpio etc. I especially find it more accurate and advise people to do the same (for rulerships). So my advice also goes for you! But if you use sidereal zodiac, then I´m not sure.
January 22, 2022 at 19:04
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
I’ve seen them working transit-wise so that’s how I use them

I remember I was walking once and transit chart had Neptune conjunct the MC and at that moment I walked past some dudes filming something with a big camera and they actually included a shot of me walking in front of their boy

Also another time transit chart had Moon exactly conjunct Uranus and I nearly got into a crazy car accident that was so fucking weird and avoidable
January 22, 2022 at 19:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Introducing the concept of Arudha Lagna, I have Scorpio Arudha Lagna with Moon-Pluto in it in Scorpio so the world views me as an intense person. Da Pluto vibezz
January 22, 2022 at 19:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:157: is NOT the only outer planet! :10:
I will respect those who surrender the whole Cosmos to Great Lord :157: as long as they are technical experts and well-informed!
1781-> :199: took over :181: :33:
1846-> :159: took over :182: :32:
1930-> :160: took over :178: :31:
:199:/ :158: is the higher octave of :153:
:157: & :160: are higher octaves of :155:
:159: is the higher octave of :154: :81:
:153: is going to be the last hold-out of the Thema Mundi.
Eris is the Co-Ruler of :177: w/ :154: :82:
January 22, 2022 at 19:15
thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

I’ve also been trying a few things. i’ve been dabbling with western astrology for about little over a decade. and maybe more seriously in the last few years. recently I decided to take the leap towards vedic because just by my own basic research Nakshatras have been more revealing to me, just in a matter of a few months.

I use also system of cards, cards of truth. uranus is change, unpredictability, also reform, gains. and in the connections these’s are best for friendships, romance could start sporadically and end also in same way. Is also higher mind because considered higher octave of mercury.
Neptune is illusions, delusions, addictions, letting do. In the connection, synastry it is very hard to see these people for who they truly are.
Pluto card is transformation, regeneration & obsessions. those connections are potent, bring out either the worst or the best. . .

this is probably similar to western astrology concepts
January 22, 2022 at 19:17
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
241 years** :27:
January 22, 2022 at 19:19
(Scorpio) OS* » letafet
ok, nice :) i recently started using vedic, but did consider mars as primary ruler of scorpio, same for aqua and Saturn
January 22, 2022 at 19:48
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes I find value in them in natal, transit and synastry. Perhaps less personal/conscious energies but in their effects I see them play their part.
January 22, 2022 at 20:04
=====
One thing about Neptune, as it is usually connected with addictions in specific placements and aspects. In my chart it is placed in the 6th house (whole sign), of diseases. Some astrologers who read that for me interpreted as I might get sick for unclear reasons and the cure to that is not the conventional medical practices but more into homeotherapy and meditation.

This clicks with me. But also I think this placement is somewhat related to allergies. For some time I was into palmistry and there is a region at the bottom of the palm (which is also called Ketu). In some books this region is called Neptune region and some lines or marks there note a possible allergic reaction in the individual, and it happens that I do have such mark.
So connecting palmistry and astrology, with the placement of neptune, I think allergies are also connected somehow to neptune in astrology. But i can´t remember which planet governs the immune system - I think this should be looked up as well beside neptune to have a better view of the situation here.

My allergies by the way reduced greatly when I surrounded myself with green (my room is green) - I get it still from time to time (seasonal mainly) but way lesser in severity than before.
January 22, 2022 at 20:15
wow fascinating! I don´t know much about palmistry but every time I lookup bits of it was very accurate.

I see association to uranus neptune and pluto in palmistry when looking up these things. in tarot also, the cards for those outer planets. how could ancients have known before they were discovered is very mysterious. . .

palmistry I heard being one of the oldest used in divinatory
January 22, 2022 at 20:24
=====
palmistry actually came about after astrology. The naming of the fingers and mounts in the palm is actually done in reflection to astrology. Astrology was already a firm doctrine, so when palmistry was evolving, they sought association with astrological concepts to make reading the palm a bit "easier" and serves the memory right.
Now for the outer planets, originally they were not there in palmistry. They were later addition to palmistry. In the East, the center of the palm is typically called Rahu, while in the West, it is sometimes called the plain of Mars (and maybe something else). Same thing for the mount or area of Neptune; It is named Ketu in Vedic practices regarding palmistry but it is called Neptune in the West. As for the Tarot, well, I´m not sure. But surely, Tarot is purely Western I´d say. I remember the traditional cards did not include anything about the planets in the arcana (spelling?) except maybe for the sun and moon maybe? So, I´d say the rest is relatively modern addition to the Tarot set.

Wait till you see what the Chinese have (their systems are completely not related to astrology or planets).
January 22, 2022 at 20:25
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
oh neptune rules cameras, movies, stuff like that, quite in sync :)

but also very slow moving. I find it difficult to correlate events, things happening in my life to the outer planets. really need to think hard to connect the dots, in western anyways.

have neptune transit in square to my mercury. ive read about and do not really seem to see this "effect. this is a loong transit lol
January 22, 2022 at 20:29
perhaps I was being too brief in my reply, but I agree with you. appreciate you sharing your thoughts about it. :)
January 22, 2022 at 20:31
=====
Welcome

well i guess it´s time for me to retire to bed

Sweet Neptuneless dreams all
January 22, 2022 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Yeah that’s why I looked at Neptune in the transit chart. Transit midheaven was conjunct my natal Neptune or something like that
January 24, 2022 at 13:08
(Scorpio) OS*
interesting discussion about outer planets,

tho after listening to this, i think rahu ketu, and all "planets" from sun to saturn give enough info. without taking all three outer into consideration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2022 at 13:35
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I only interpret them in a house, not in a sign...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »