Strange times...

November 22, 2021 at 18:48 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Strange times...
I don´t know how much time is left in NZ. The boot is coming down and the flouride drinkers are too far gone.

I wanted to make this as a sign off, although I´ll still be around, I don´t know how long I have left with internet etc.

For the past few weeks myself and others have been looking at setting up communities outside of the system. The speed at which things are going im hoping to be in a tent in the bush in the coming weeks.

I want to thank everyone for allowing my rambles. I want to thank everyone for their knowledge shared and all the good friends I have made here.

Astrology has always interested me but I was unable to study it until recently. I feel, with help from people here, that my knowledge has increased immensely. I am not quite yet at the point to make comment on Astro threads.

I´ve tried to share what´s about to come. I´ve tried to warn as many as I can, as is my creator given duty. I see that many can´t be woken.

Just yesterday I tried to speak to my best friend of 31 years. I provided him all the evidence of what is coming and he just turned around and said "well of course it´s all business. Pfizer stands to make..."

If I can´t explain it to a man I consider my brother, who I´ve known for life, then I doubt I can explain it to others.

This place has been a bastion for my sanity for the last year and a bit. Without it I´d have holled up a lot sooner.

Everything happens for a reason, who knows, maybe I write this now but am still contributing in 2 years time.

I have made some awesome friends here. Better than I could´ve imagined. The mental connection means so much to me. You people know who you are. I love you all.

I found love here. A woman who lit my heart with the fire of life. A woman I still love but with all the chaos in the world, ill never get to see or be with. I still love her and she knows who she is.

For everyone who read this far. I hope you´re in a country where the men have a spine and the woman the courage to do more than the pathetic people of this land.

What is coming is not what we left behind in 2019. What is coming is struggle and hardship, loss and shock. 1984 is upon us. Out of that I still see a brighter outcome.

Between now and then, the struggle will be real. For those who remain pure blood, the fight will be long and hard but know the creator is with you. Nothing is worth the poison.

Better Dead than Red.

Thank you all :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
December 1, 2021 at 04:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
2nd side
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 1, 2021 at 06:14
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Wolfmoon
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh wowwww......

So obviously if you don´t respond at any point then its likely you were arrested...

So, is there anyone on here you´ve known well enough that you can call from jail to let us know where you are? Or what´s going on?
December 1, 2021 at 07:02
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
Wow!! That sounds awesome.

I hope it goes well and you´re not arrested.
December 1, 2021 at 07:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JessSezItSoftly
Most likely.

When you have nothing to live for, you have nothing to lose.

The government has taken too much away and people aren´t doing anything. Theyre rolling over. Australia has the balls to stand up. NZ lacks sack.

All I want people to do is gather and share their story. Let them tell everyone how the government has taken from them over the last two years.

People have stories to share. The world cries and no one is listening. I´ll listen.

I doubt it will have any effect on the ruling elite but I just want people feeling healed and less beat down.
Crying cleanses the soul. It also helps clear the mind when you know you´re not alone.

If something good comes of it then I´ve done my part. If something doesn´t, then atleast I can say I tried.
December 2, 2021 at 21:20
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Lol
December 3, 2021 at 18:24
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Well the protest went down well. About 100 people showed up. Was able to confirm that a couple of the organisations who set protests etc are actually controlled opposition, or atleast police fronts.

Kept it peaceful and didn´t get arrested.

We have officially entered some strange traffic light system, which also shows how many aren´t complying.

Basically said that unvaxxed can´t go into gyms, hair salons or cafes. Those businesses are going to get hit hard. Gyms are feeling it the most. They´re at the point where they´re making it impossible for people to not quit
December 4, 2021 at 14:36
(Taurus) nutelina » Wolfmoon
That´s great news! I´d say when they want to destroy small business and the middle class, just get together, have written agreements (a club) and don´t comply.
December 4, 2021 at 18:39
(Virgo) LotusStar
Where I live they brought the Vax passport for restaurants and gyms since months ago... Now we see them saying businesses suffering and the owners of restaurants without enough customers, closing down. Gee you think? You think people love being treated like a prisoner who needs permission to go anywhere or do anything fun, and another portion of your potential customers is banned. Wish they would have banded together and stopped it from getting to that point in the first place.
December 4, 2021 at 19:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
It´s such a "coincidence" how Stalinda and Turdeau are playing from the same script.

Went out last night to see what had changed. All the businesses looked dead. Went into order some takeaways and they said it was quiet. No one about.

A mall was swarmed by protestors yesterday with shoppers cheering and taking off masks.
December 4, 2021 at 20:55
Seems everyone is following the WEF script these days... I thought we had it bad but Europe doesnt look better.

I saw news that New Brunswick will let vax pass for grocery stores soon, first place in Canada. It was only supposed to be for ´non-essential´ places, but they haven´t kept their word on anything, so not surprised.

A few months ago I noticed they put these new automated doors in at the entrance of the chain grocery store where I live. My immediate thought was: its coming...
December 6, 2021 at 07:16
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Hey Wolfy!! I´ve been thinkin about how you are doing.... I´m so glad you weren´t arrested.... :15: :15: :27:
December 6, 2021 at 18:07
(Taurus) nutelina » LotusStar
You might want to read and look at pictures from the 1930s in Ukraine and what the Soviet Union did to them.
December 6, 2021 at 21:43
Me to :4:

It was a good turn out. People had plenty to say and there were larger protests the next day.

I provided a PA system and a generator so everyone could be heard. We set up in the garden at the main gate of the GG house.

Had a lot of positive feed back and others have had suspicions about the other organizers being controlled opposition.

Am starting to get recognized, which is not something I´m about, but I´m being recognized as "That ex cop" which I am definitely not keen on.
Login
(Log in)
December 6, 2021 at 21:46
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
Start of March where I was told to slow down :61: the adrenaline had me going
Login
(Log in)
December 6, 2021 at 22:47
Were you a cop wolfy???! :46:

Do you have pics from the protest?? I´d love to see the action!

I´m so happy it has turned out the way you explain.... Very happy...

And relieved!! :80:
December 6, 2021 at 23:48
"Were you a cop wolfy?"

Yep. Not proud. A piece of my life I wish would dissappear.

"Do you have pics from the protest?? I´d love to see the action!"

Not so much as I was running it and leading the march. Better pictures and videos are on Telegram @BTNNZ
December 7, 2021 at 00:13
"" Were you a cop wolfy?"

Yep. Not proud. A piece of my life I wish would dissappear""

I was gonna ask you if I should call you officer Wolfy... :21:.......😏😏😏😏

jk... bein playful..
December 7, 2021 at 00:16
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Oh I see the pictures now!!! :75:

Cooool..... :27:
February 10, 2022 at 05:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon
So NZ has its own convoy. 3rd day here outside parliament and today the government sent the full force of the police against us and we won :75:

This Aqua ram couldn´t be happier. I got arrested 3 times (couldnt pull me out the line though), pepper sprayed and I prevented two others from being arrested.

The world is changing
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2022 at 08:26
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Don´t back down
Login
(Log in)
February 11, 2022 at 00:35
(Virgo) rohini moon
Wtg, B. Proud of you. :15:

Ouch...on the pepper spray, hope you´re okay after that..
February 11, 2022 at 05:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"Ouch...on the pepper spray, hope you´re okay after that.."

Worth it.

I feel like I was made for this.

Such a beautiful day today. We earned it after our battle yesterday. Our numbers have swollen up to 3 times and more are coming.

The police are shit scared and don´t want to stop us. Can´t stop us.
Login
(Log in)
February 12, 2022 at 12:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I appreciate and support what You and others are doing.

Standing up for Freedom and dignity.
February 12, 2022 at 22:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Leo Moon
"Standing up for Freedom and dignity."

I feel this is what I was made for. Studying my chart im certain I was put here for this.

My life´s journey feels like it was for this great change. Everything I´ve done doesn´t really make sense but all the knowledge I´ve acquired im sharing and using.

If you´ve seen the footage from the day, I was center of the bulge that wasn´t broken. They came at us multiple times. I shared with those in the line defensive tactics I learned from the police. I watched out for there dirty punches. Twisted the tricep of one with his elbow in a woman´s throat. All policing tactics. Stopped one punch by placing a clenched fist under the cops jaw and giving him the choice.

Interesting moment of my life. The line battle, I don´t know what to call it. We didn´t fight them, just stopped them from causing harm.

It felt so natural to me. I definitely felt my IC Aries Sun rise that day.

I didn´t bring a journal so I guess I´m off loading it here haha

Now they´re blasting ´baby shark´, ´Macarena´ and ´Let it Go´ from the balconies.

They tried turning the sprinklers on the kids tents so we put road cones over then and dug trenches for the excess water to drain. Found the valves and turned them off, also cutting the water supply to half the building :61:

After the line battle, rumors of up to 10 police quitting that day. Others standing saying if they get sent out again they´ll resign on the spot.

The tow companies aren´t moving us because in their words "it´s not our problem and we´re affected by the mandates also".

The day it self was won on love. Woman were walking the line with incense. We had Hare Karishna drums behind us. A bro on the mic singing and karakia (maori prayer).

The woman were hearty that day and made it work for us. They stood in front and wouldn´t budge. We wouldnt let them be taken. One woman was running up between the lines rubbing coconut oil on arms. Pockets were being filled with water bottles and food.

We were questioning the cops and could see their spirits break. Their tears. They couldn´t breathe properly because of their masks. We were asking them to take them off just so they could breathe. We had more compassion for them than their superiors.

We´ve been hit by a hurricane for the last couple of days but still more tents are going up. Spent the morning in the rain putting up gazebos around the food quarters

It´s my Jupiter return in 10 days so I wonder where that will take me.

Pic, me in the back just after being sprayed
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
February 13, 2022 at 03:56
Wow, God bless you good folks and thanks for sharing real pics from the scenes. Saw some from the media but it´s very biased of course... you won´t see all this stuff, they like to show people being arrested instead to make it seem like it´s dangerous people and cops got this.

We´re holding the line in Canada too. They are throwing everything in their arsenal to sabotage it but the love and unity of the people is strong, and reached a point where many feel they have nothing left to lose so their threats dont matter much... the more they threaten the peaceful protestors the more people join!
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »