Strange times...

November 22, 2021 at 18:48 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Strange times...
I don´t know how much time is left in NZ. The boot is coming down and the flouride drinkers are too far gone.

I wanted to make this as a sign off, although I´ll still be around, I don´t know how long I have left with internet etc.

For the past few weeks myself and others have been looking at setting up communities outside of the system. The speed at which things are going im hoping to be in a tent in the bush in the coming weeks.

I want to thank everyone for allowing my rambles. I want to thank everyone for their knowledge shared and all the good friends I have made here.

Astrology has always interested me but I was unable to study it until recently. I feel, with help from people here, that my knowledge has increased immensely. I am not quite yet at the point to make comment on Astro threads.

I´ve tried to share what´s about to come. I´ve tried to warn as many as I can, as is my creator given duty. I see that many can´t be woken.

Just yesterday I tried to speak to my best friend of 31 years. I provided him all the evidence of what is coming and he just turned around and said "well of course it´s all business. Pfizer stands to make..."

If I can´t explain it to a man I consider my brother, who I´ve known for life, then I doubt I can explain it to others.

This place has been a bastion for my sanity for the last year and a bit. Without it I´d have holled up a lot sooner.

Everything happens for a reason, who knows, maybe I write this now but am still contributing in 2 years time.

I have made some awesome friends here. Better than I could´ve imagined. The mental connection means so much to me. You people know who you are. I love you all.

I found love here. A woman who lit my heart with the fire of life. A woman I still love but with all the chaos in the world, ill never get to see or be with. I still love her and she knows who she is.

For everyone who read this far. I hope you´re in a country where the men have a spine and the woman the courage to do more than the pathetic people of this land.

What is coming is not what we left behind in 2019. What is coming is struggle and hardship, loss and shock. 1984 is upon us. Out of that I still see a brighter outcome.

Between now and then, the struggle will be real. For those who remain pure blood, the fight will be long and hard but know the creator is with you. Nothing is worth the poison.

Better Dead than Red.

Thank you all :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 22, 2021 at 18:55
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal
What we tend to harbor with a false sense of superiority and ignorance, we perform artwork with reality, we paint what we think and see instead of contacting it.

Mars Sun ruler conjunct Neptune, Jupiter square Saturn, Jupiter morality.
Mars being drive,Neptune being colourful, colouring things, even leading us to our own death and to some spiritual insights.

Pluto is in Capricorn and is squaring your ego, you don´t matter, your version of you is not in tune with the dynamic of Pluto. If you let go you will understand in enough time why this transformation is important and no you are not alone.

I love that you found love, one of things in life that holds no need for total use of the mind, but can allow feelings to be seen and felt with sincerity.
Truly lovely.

If you can´t explain something to someone, you may need to get the right understanding of it.

You speak of others, men and women, you are projecting what you see in yourself as a failure, it is not a failure but you not realizing that your ego does not matter, Pluto will destroy this in you.
Or at least help you see two sides of a coin.

Fair well.
November 22, 2021 at 21:35
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Thanks new guy.

May I ask, do you believe there is a viral pandemic happening in the world right now?
November 22, 2021 at 21:40
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal » Wolfmoon
I don´t believe anything.
I think logic outweighs belief when it comes to situations like this.

As I know that anything I say will be dismissed for the forums hive mind on any given subject I am keeping it to myself, I just wish you all the best and gave some observations of the current transit that is hitting your chart.

The internet allows freedom of speech and word, not of truth or any type of formal discussion based on reality or truth, especially when the forums contains no rules for such an endevour.

This place is foremost an astrological site but also a dating site which is an odd mix, so we will find people of varying interests, astrology not totally at the forefront. Nor reality.
November 23, 2021 at 00:35
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
This place has been a bastion for my sanity for the last year and a bit.

===

Hi Wolfmoon, keep your sanity!

I´ve always envied people living in New Zealand - it was always the "Promised Neverland" for me :16: ... and thanks to you I know, that shit is the most probably the same everywhere :4:

I´m just watching "Catch-22" remake and thinking about "1984" ...

... return back when you will miss some sanity
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 23, 2021 at 01:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Wolf,

Always enjoyed reading your post and getting your insights. It´s been a crazy almost 2 years and I for one am on the same page as you in regards to what is going on in the world. I think you and the others are doing the right thing trying to find a way out of the matrix. I´m looking for my way out as well. Although America may be able to pull off an upset over the globalist agenda...even though our leaders are 100% sold out, there´s enough patriots to form a strong resistance. Every day more are waking up

It´s felt like a waking nightmare for the last 20 months of this whole charade. I hope your exodus works out better than your wildest dreams. Stay strong and courageous my friend,
November 23, 2021 at 03:55
(Virgo) LotusStar
Will miss you around here, but totally understand... Wish you the best! Invest in a some good survival handbooks. :17:
November 23, 2021 at 06:11
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Originallyweirdbutnormal
" I know that anything I say will be dismissed for the forums hive mind on any given subject I am keeping it to myself, I just wish you all the best and gave some observations of the current transit that is hitting your chart."

Fair Enough.

You´re right about the hive mind on the subject and I am a large proponent of it.

Prophecy says that there will be those who cannot be helped. I´m tired of the same BS narrative.

My country is currently about to enter a traffic light system, based off the CCP social credit system. They are trying to push laws allowing "local iwi groups" (Most likely gangs) to conduct traffic stops and govt representatives to destroy any animal on sight, they deem "unhygenic".

My neighbours in Australia are standing and fighting. My people are being lead round in circles...

Thanks for your insight man :15: I appreciate it :1:
November 23, 2021 at 06:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Petr9
"I´ve always envied people living in New Zealand - it was always the "Promised Neverland" for me"

Never say never, you may still get a chance to visit after 12 shots, two tests and some organ donation at the airport :4:

"Welcome to the Communist Republic of New New Zealand, Haere mai to New Aotearoa. Be sure to leave your children unattended in the lobby to be collected by a government appointed minder for your safety and convenience"
November 23, 2021 at 06:25
(Pisces) 11
Strange times indeed.
but they said November and December willl be worst months (this year). Not sure what to expect next year :41:

You really have a :160: square (sun on IC), tent seems like possible outcome of your personal crisis. Also :157: exact on your ASC next month. But :156: will soon enter Pisces. I believe it can’t always be bad. Hope it goes best way for you.
November 23, 2021 at 06:29
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
"Although America may be able to pull off an upset over the globalist agenda...even though our leaders are 100% sold out, there´s enough patriots to form a strong resistance. Every day more are waking up"

This. I envy this about you Anericans. Maybe it´s the aries in me. Your people know the gun, appreciate the safety it brings you. It´s the closest thing we have left to a warrior society. Your gun culture.

I understand there are always assholes with weapons but the vast majority are responsible. You have enough to stop what´s coming.

"I hope your exodus works out better than your wildest dreams. Stay strong and courageous my friend"

Thanks man. You to. Who knows. I could be all dramatic and shit... you know how we Leo´s do :61:
November 23, 2021 at 06:36
(Aries) Wolfmoon » 11
"Not sure what to expect next year :41:"

Survival.

"You really have a :160: square (sun on IC), tent seems like possible outcome of your personal crisis. Also :157: exact on your ASC next month."

Yeah, ain´t it grand :4: I´ve been aware of my Saturn on my Asc. It´s been there most the year. I never really realised the pluto square until mentioned above. Makes alot of sense.

"But :156: will soon enter Pisces. I believe it can’t always be bad. Hope it goes best way for you."

Thats it :1: Prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Always downs with the ups. Who knows what will happen tomorrow :3:
November 23, 2021 at 07:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Petr9
"In Soviet New Zealand, sheep screws you" :15:
November 23, 2021 at 22:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Hopefully, one day, we will cross paths again.

Maybe next time in real life... perhaps in a different life... Under more pleasant circumstances..

God, our creator, is on our side.

Farewell.. my friend. <3
November 23, 2021 at 23:46
(Pisces) fishscales
Perhaps not as crazy as he was made out to be...?

https://youtu.be/iAHJCPoWCC8
YouTube
YouTube
November 24, 2021 at 17:25
(Aries) Wolfmoon » RohiniMoon
The Wolfpack of 2.

The beautiful thing about you Romo, you get it. You get all of it. You see it, feel it, taste it and know it. You´ve been somewhat a rock for me in the chaos of the world.

I enjoy our banter.

"God, our creator, is on our side."

This is known. The creator sees and the struggle we face is for the betterment of tomorrow. Not the detriment :4:

The illusion is temporary. The soul eternal.

Catch up on the flipside (Kiwi for "see you next round" :4:
November 24, 2021 at 17:54
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Wolfmoon
:131: :131:
November 26, 2021 at 16:23
(Aries) nutelina
Do you have money? Crypto?

Do you have a gun, satellite phone?

You want to keep in touch over telegram? I am looking how to live off grid. It might be a good business. I love these dome tents if you look at Pacific Domes...
November 26, 2021 at 18:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
"Do you have money? Crypto?"

I have metal. I personally don´t believe in crypto. It is just another scam as I see it. If you can´t hold it, touch it or taste it. It has no value. It´s whole idea is based on the value people give it. Very much like today´s money.

As you´re someone who sees the strawman nonsense and understands the power of words...

Why call it crypto? Tales from the crypt? Do you don´t see the connection to the dead current-sea?

As much as those who love computers and the internet, it´s false, unnatural and against the creator. Our society is crumbling because of it. The reliance of it. The hold that it has on peoples minds.

I could be wrong. Either way. Money has never been an interest of mine. It is the root of all evil.

"I prefer all the hardships of freedom over one comfort of the best kept slave"

"Do you have a gun, satellite phone?"

I have an axe and a smile that says "you try stab me with that, ill try destroy you with this"

I wear the armour the creator has given me. I stand under their glory and will fight to the death for it. When you have nothing to live for, you have nothing to lose.

"You want to keep in touch over telegram? I am looking how to live off grid."

Always my man. I enjoy our banter. PM me and ill shoot you my details :15:
November 27, 2021 at 02:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Evil Overlords: "Yes, demoralize them!!! allow them to separate and isolate themselves and then pick them off one by one...

In groups they are powerful... in singles they will be gobbled up like Kraft Cheese singles... or broken like a single stick that fell out of the bunch...

Muhuhahahaaaa!!!!"
Login
(Log in)
November 27, 2021 at 02:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Login
(Log in)
November 27, 2021 at 02:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
FYI... We are in a Horror Movie... :61:
November 27, 2021 at 06:13
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
100% man. I have since thought about it. I can´t run on an island. I have actively been speaking with ex military and fire fighters. Looking for people who can deal with situations. Our community grows.

Ideas are being floated for civil disobedience, marching on the governor generals etc.

Things are happening. I refuse to run anymore and I´m not going to hide. Not without my fight first. No point in running the rest of my days.

I´d rather go down fighting...

I fucking love being an Aries :75:
November 27, 2021 at 06:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Ok.
December 1, 2021 at 03:40
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Wait, why are you leaving????
December 1, 2021 at 04:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JessSezItSoftly
I´m not leaving per se, im signing off because my country has gone down the shitter.

I decided to make a stand and Friday I´m leading a march to the Governer Generals from the Capital.

So I might just end up arrested :61: Then sent off to the Gulag...
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »