Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst

June 8, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 18:27
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
I like earth Moons: Virgo, Cap and Taurus, they are so relaxing, the least drama :15:

Air talk/think too much
Water feels too much and
Fire are too intense for my taste
I suppose this comes with years :61:

I´m Moon Aries and it is sometimes real hell fire inside. No good.
June 8, 2021 at 18:28
(Sagittarius) bad1angel » SagMeister
my best friends have got : moon pisces, moon cancer and scorpio
June 8, 2021 at 18:34
(Gemini) Edy
I don´t like my Pisces Moon it´s a psy-sponge :8:
June 8, 2021 at 19:01
(Leo) cubic » SagMeister
"then I discovered that they have a strong need to control and to revenge when people betrayed their ego."

What do you mean by "betrayed their ego"?

If you betray anyone, revenge is potentially on the table. It´s quite normal.
June 8, 2021 at 19:08
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » SagMeister
The experience I´ve had with a few Scorpio Moon people in my acquaintances is that if they THINK, for example, that you´re "hiding" smth or not answering the way they want, they can tend to be slightly insisting and/or obsessive with you so they kinda insist and almost BLACKMAIL you.

Otherwise, talking now about the good things in Scorpio Moon and that I really like is their deepness in conversations and feelings ! My Virgo Sun and Mercury in 8th house appreciate that. I sometimes don´t like superficial conversations I like talking about occult and others deep and kinda "serious" conversations sometimes.
June 8, 2021 at 19:14
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » csrsc
Idk Gemini Moon and Sun you can be slightly "double-face" people but in a subtle way hahaha :4: :61: but in a general way I get on pretty well with Gemini sun yeah and Gemini Moon Idk a lot of Gemini Moon people so I can´t say but in an intuitive way I´d say I put Gemini Moon in the rank 5 in my list hehe.
June 8, 2021 at 19:17
Hooo thank you for putting Aqua Moon in your list :1: :1: as I don´t like very much my Moon sign I think it´s pleasant to read :61: :61:

And I kinda agree with you about Aries people they´re so funny in their reactions and very active !!! I like a lot this side of them in Aries Sun and Moon. People say they´re a bit impulsive and daredevil haha but I like their active and hardworker side, it´s a great quality they have !!!!! I just slightly dislike the fact that they can be a bit shallow in their conversations they don´t go deeper in topics.
June 8, 2021 at 19:18
HAHAHAHAAHAH :61: :61:
June 8, 2021 at 19:20
(Gemini) SagMeister » cubic
Sorry my english isnt perfect. I just meant that sometimes they tend to focus too much on their ego and they feel betrayed even if they re not
June 8, 2021 at 19:22
(Virgo) LotusStar
I get along best with: Aquarius, Cancer, Sagittarius

Have the hardest time with: Capricorn, Virgo, Scorpio

My :152: in Gemini
June 8, 2021 at 19:22
(Gemini) SagMeister » powerofuniverse
I really like the dark deep side too. Its Just the other side that makes me unsure.

But im Just Talking about the protothype of scorpio moon, not generalizing.
June 8, 2021 at 19:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Couldn´t help but to put some weird midpoints in the :152: column of the Magi Society/Astrology Ephemeris that has been sitting an embarrassingly long time in storage. The :152: is just too witchy for them!
I reassure myself that :178: :152: means an easier adjustment to Void O´Course :116: :142: :143:
June 8, 2021 at 19:27
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » SagMeister
of course ! I also just talk about Moon signs without talking about the other planets, angles, etc.

Well it´s up to you ! You have to make some concessions with them but if you´re ready to do that in long term with someone and it wouldn´t bother you that much deep inside you, well it´s ok :)
June 8, 2021 at 19:34
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » moony347
Moony ! It´s funny we have the same birthday same year etc. but we have a totally different experience with Moon signs hehe well I guess that the ASC makes a difference and houses too ! My Moon is conjunct Uranus and your Neptune soooooo maybe that´s why :1: :1: but I would prefer having it conjunct Neptune than Uranus. My Uranus conjunction is sometimes impossible to put up with :43: :43:
June 8, 2021 at 22:13
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus
I love Taurus moons they are not flighty in their emotions, nor are they overly emotional. They either love you or they don’t and once they love you it’s likely forever but not to the point where they’ll let you take advantage of them. If they feel the love is unreciprocated they will love you from a distance. They can be over indulgent though and it depends on their emotional state, whether good or bad.

And yes, you guessed it I’m a Taurus Moon 😂

I like Libra moons too, even though I feel like they love everyone. I mean where’s the loyalty? Lol.. I dislike Moon signs that confuse me with their emotions (I.e. Aquarius and Gemini) so I would rank them last. I like cancer moons, but when they’re overly emotional it gives me anxiety. So, I would rank them 3rd to last.

P.S. This Is My Top 5 Ranking
June 8, 2021 at 22:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Aries and Pisces Moon are psychotic, from my experiences with them....

Not all of them over the entire globe I´m sure, but, the bad interactions, in real life and online... 9 times out of 10.... they are one of those Moon signs.

I don´t get It or understand it, but I do honestly believe they are the most susceptible to losing their mind.

Aries moons are impulsive and just want to fight and argue until their blue in the face and Pisces moons..come off like their living in another realm of reality..
June 8, 2021 at 22:26
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
I get along well with Aries and Pisces SUN folks... but the Moon people.. I don´t know.

Moon signs I get along best with: Scorpio, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, and Libra
June 8, 2021 at 22:27
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Oooooo, good question... let me think....🤔🤔🤔
June 8, 2021 at 22:29
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » RohiniMoon
Pisces moon here. I´m quite sure you could find an aries moon who´s a great listener and teamplayer and a pisces moon with discipline or earthiness. It highly depends on the rest of the natal chart :1:
June 8, 2021 at 22:32
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Gunnar Stars
I´ve yet to meet any, always ends badly...

But, never say never.. I guess :15:
June 8, 2021 at 22:34
(Virgo) csrsc » powerofuniverse
How would you describe the conjunction of your Moon with Uranus? :47:
June 8, 2021 at 22:44
(Aries) ram_goat » Gunnar Stars
pisces moon are good listeners..
June 8, 2021 at 22:46
(Aries) ram_goat » csrsc
better your moon than your head..
June 8, 2021 at 23:01
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » ram_goat
Thanks.. and you can trust a straight forward ram :1:
June 8, 2021 at 23:07
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Aries moon, of course
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »