Project on Gen Z Astrologers

May 2, 2021 at 11:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) celestialcaptain
Project on Gen Z Astrologers
Hi there!

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting, but we´ll give it a go!

I´m currently doing a college project on my generation and the sudden influx of young people interested in astrology and I´m looking to learn about peoples experiences for the piece!

If you are Gen Z (or not even!), I´d love to learn more about why you got into astrology? (what changed in your life and your influences etc)

Also it would be great to hear what the benefits have been to your life and maybe some of the common misconceptions you´ve encountered (what astrology can and won´t do for you).

If you´ve got any tips or resources that you think I should check out that would be much appreciated too!

I´d love to potentially PM some of you as well and maybe interview you further if anyone would be willing because I´m really intrigued to hear about your experiences and insights as an outsider and I´m hoping to create a wider editorial on the topic.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 3, 2021 at 12:21
(Virgo) Cecilia_3
I am interested in astrology for so many years. I find electional astrology very useful. I sometimes look at the astrological situations and take my steps according to astrology like buying some things or starting a business, etc.
May 3, 2021 at 13:37
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
I started seeing patterns in terms of personality types. This can come from observing real life including reality TV shows. As Libra rising (interested in other people) all outer/social retrograde planets fall in the below chart area. Uranus, Pluto, Neptune are still there. Neptune would be in the 4th house (filming/watching private life). Aquarius Uranus (7 years period) would trine Libra rising to add astrology. Neptune Uranus conjunction preceded (1992-1993) (broadcasting astrology?) Could be wide access to the Internet too.

When I started studying my own chart I started feeling more confident about myself by seeing my weaknesses and strengths. Sometimes, it helps to find the right words to describe things or your own behavior. Astrological knowledge can heal and broaden your horizon. It can answer many questions for which you would need experience with people. You see why people think the way they think and what they want to see.

I have Sagittarius Pluto 00 degrees and Aquarius Uranus 3´00 degrees, 1996 year. I am not sure in which generation I am.

I can explain the belief in astrology as I have stellium and mainstream horoscope would probably come true unlike those with different planets in different signs. Then I´d dig deeper with Sag Pluto trine Uranus.
May 3, 2021 at 15:53
(Gemini) AmberMoon
There is never a status quo.

I can speak for myself in terms of Pluto in Libra:

disappointment in parental traditions, esp. the injustice it inflicts on others and the hypocrisy with which it´s lived. I seek for something spiritual that is at the same time tangible. In times of religious and other extremist mania, it is no longer reasonable or safe to expect from people to believe without seeing.

Then for someone I know closely with Pluto in Scorpio:

They often use the word cognitive dissonance to describe their feelings towards inherited beliefs. It doesn´t resonate but they still feel like they have to hide their newer views from the elder generation. They live with a secret.(I´m generalising, complement as you see fit 😉).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »