Project on Gen Z Astrologers

May 2, 2021 at 11:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) celestialcaptain
Project on Gen Z Astrologers
Hi there!

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting, but we´ll give it a go!

I´m currently doing a college project on my generation and the sudden influx of young people interested in astrology and I´m looking to learn about peoples experiences for the piece!

If you are Gen Z (or not even!), I´d love to learn more about why you got into astrology? (what changed in your life and your influences etc)

Also it would be great to hear what the benefits have been to your life and maybe some of the common misconceptions you´ve encountered (what astrology can and won´t do for you).

If you´ve got any tips or resources that you think I should check out that would be much appreciated too!

I´d love to potentially PM some of you as well and maybe interview you further if anyone would be willing because I´m really intrigued to hear about your experiences and insights as an outsider and I´m hoping to create a wider editorial on the topic.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 3, 2021 at 12:21
(Virgo) Cecilia_3
I am interested in astrology for so many years. I find electional astrology very useful. I sometimes look at the astrological situations and take my steps according to astrology like buying some things or starting a business, etc.
May 3, 2021 at 15:53
(Gemini) AmberMoon
There is never a status quo.

I can speak for myself in terms of Pluto in Libra:

disappointment in parental traditions, esp. the injustice it inflicts on others and the hypocrisy with which it´s lived. I seek for something spiritual that is at the same time tangible. In times of religious and other extremist mania, it is no longer reasonable or safe to expect from people to believe without seeing.

Then for someone I know closely with Pluto in Scorpio:

They often use the word cognitive dissonance to describe their feelings towards inherited beliefs. It doesn´t resonate but they still feel like they have to hide their newer views from the elder generation. They live with a secret.(I´m generalising, complement as you see fit 😉).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »