Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.

April 15, 2021 at 19:55 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) RA_
Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.
I am not shackled by my birth chart. I was surprised by the fact that I have these placements. If by means of being authentic on what people read is what they expect to see or experience. Unfortunately, the 12th house is present that it has become a hindrance to me in keeping friends. T̶h̶u̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶e̶n̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶z̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶´̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶q̶u̶a̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ ̶1̶1̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶m̶a̶.̶ ̶

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

A person with a bowl-shaped chart pattern tends to be highly focused, self-contained, and have strong core values. The individual will go in search of enterprises that are meaningful, fulfilling, and personally relevant. They have the greatest benefit for themselves and others at heart.

The lessons that I learn in life mostly from the experiences of others. The things you may find in my chart are not who I am coz I´m constantly changing. I guess I´m just a Rebel.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 6, 2021 at 01:31
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
"The lessons that I learn in life mostly from the experiences of others. The things you may find in my chart are not who I am coz I´m constantly changing. I guess I´m just a Rebel."

said from a person born on a 5 day and with 5 life path. love it! :4:

I don´t know you, but from what I see your blueprint is reflecting your words (and not only from this tread). . . as for astrology, I don´t fully relate to everything in my own chart, but I think it´s because I´m learning.

Certain things can ring true for the past, and might resurface again. Others might not be experienced yet, hence activated.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever receive a professional reading by an astrologer ?
May 6, 2021 at 04:54
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Petr9
Maybe a "hide and show option" on forum topics instead? Like a member could customize what he/she likes to see on the forum feed. He/she has to do this manually. So issues like the last time can be less polluting to the public forum. Have to address that there are emotional and sensitive members here too. That they don´t want to get involved. I don´t know what´s the highest record on members online. Last month it reached 1K+ online members. On a normal time it´s 300-400 online members. Last night it reached 700 online members.

I don´t have any idea how a subforum changes things so I relate to this link where they are discussing about having one. While I was trying to look for other sources the hide and show option came to mind.
https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.…

Thank you for taking the time reading my messages Petr. Have a great day!
May 6, 2021 at 05:00
(Sagittarius) RA_ » OctoberScorpio
Hello my half mercury scorpio sister. 🙂 I read that your expertise is on Numerology. Can you give me a reading please?
May 6, 2021 at 11:35
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RA_
I sent you a message :1:
May 6, 2021 at 19:37
(Taurus) Silvi » RA_
I wish to have closed my curtains enough to not hear and see anything that was going outside in my neighborhood when the social outbreak started in Chile. My Capricorn moon was very upset. But , I learned a lot and I become part of it. I´m part of it.

Just some thoughts
May 6, 2021 at 20:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
My blue print is some where around here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 8, 2021 at 17:15
(Sagittarius) RA_
Luke 6:32-36

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them."
https://youtu.be/p6A9I0u292M <more>
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »