Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.

April 15, 2021 at 19:55 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) RA_
Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.
I am not shackled by my birth chart. I was surprised by the fact that I have these placements. If by means of being authentic on what people read is what they expect to see or experience. Unfortunately, the 12th house is present that it has become a hindrance to me in keeping friends. T̶h̶u̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶e̶n̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶z̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶´̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶q̶u̶a̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ ̶1̶1̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶m̶a̶.̶ ̶

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

A person with a bowl-shaped chart pattern tends to be highly focused, self-contained, and have strong core values. The individual will go in search of enterprises that are meaningful, fulfilling, and personally relevant. They have the greatest benefit for themselves and others at heart.

The lessons that I learn in life mostly from the experiences of others. The things you may find in my chart are not who I am coz I´m constantly changing. I guess I´m just a Rebel.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 15, 2021 at 21:08
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
"I am not shackled by my birthchart"

No, none of us are. Free-will. We are in control to change any course of action or energetic frequency the cosmos may or may not be trying to influence upon us.

Interesting pattern reading , I never noticed that. Hard to figure out which I have, I´m leaning more towards the .
"Seesaw" which also sounds accurate
April 15, 2021 at 21:30
(Sagittarius) RA_ » RohiniMoon
When Vertex was added here last March this person´s reactions changed. I think it found conflicting aspects. So I got curious on a sudden change. It seems my curiosity drove that person away. 😑 Oh well.
April 15, 2021 at 21:57
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
I have been blocked by two people already that I´m quite aware and very sure that it was an authentic connection. I´m very sorry coz I´m already old to deal with this thing.
===
Maybe those friends also grew old? ... to realize their own authentic way?

Btw you are more Bundle-shape than Bowl-shape:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 15, 2021 at 22:21
(Virgo) LotusStar
Very much agree re. "It´s only a blueprint". 👍

I don´t like putting people in a box and reducing them down to labels, myself included.
April 15, 2021 at 23:25
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Petr9
Thank you Peter, and for fixing my account when I restarted back. 🙂

Also See-saw example for William Blake link is broken.

Sad Endings and Lonely Beginnings is what I dislike. Fits on the description for Bundle 😅

Rebirth and new beginnings

The path of these people is dramatically halted or complicated by their injuries or failures. "Rebirths" are related to this theme. Rebirths are new opportunities that turn their heroic expedition into the mystery of their "rescue mission".
April 16, 2021 at 11:10
(Sagittarius) RA_
Does my chart reveal that I´m too little self-confident?

Self-confidence is an attitude about your skills and abilities. It means you accept and trust yourself and have a sense of control in your life. You know your strengths and weakness well, and have a positive view of yourself. You set realistic expectations and goals, communicate assertively, and can handle criticism.

I think I have all these. I am just curious about how other people think of me. And to why they go to the extent of blocking me. After all the nice conversations exchanged. Or are they way too reliant on chart reading that I come out as a person that they might hate in the future due to incompatible signs? My intention and motivation here are to learn from the story of the people I encounter here. I don´t judge and I never will. If you´re reading this, can you help me understand why you act that way? If you can. If not it´s okay... I´ll just move on like what I´m doing from then on, not to care. I´ve been like that and it´s ugly. Confrontation is not my thing but to help myself to understand more about the whys in life. Any kinds of words I´ll take as a lesson. Rest assured that I´m not painting a picture of you coz life is complex. And I´m taking my time to learn and do just that. I guess it´s true I´m just trying to be human and to relate to anyone, we are not robots we should not be afraid to connect with anyone here.
April 16, 2021 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing…

Signed🌺 ---o̶h̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ 😔
April 17, 2021 at 05:35
(Sagittarius) RA_
Moon Aquarius 11th House, I´m laughing but I´m dying inside. 😂

https://youtu.be/JhiCgSXKA5s
YouTube
YouTube
April 17, 2021 at 07:07
(Sagittarius) RA_
Oh, I love my Cancers I have no reason to hate them. In my family, I have 2 Siblings in Cancer Sun and 1 Sibling in Cancer Moon. The rest of my Family have Cancer placements in Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. And a new addition to the family my brother-in-law is a Pisces Sun, Cancer Moon, and Pisces Ascendant, he has Cancer in Jupiter too. When things get emotional it rumbles. At best I´m just observing but when things need an intervention I joined in. Why do I like Cancer so much coz I find comfort in them, I am familiar with their energy. They are closed off if they don´t know you. But when they give their trust you´ll be invited to enter their abode. Just remember that a knife is always in the kitchen. If you´ll find it elsewhere. Run. I´m just kidding 😅

All This Pain, Just Because Some Idiot Connected A Bunch Of Dots And Thought It Looked Like A Crab 
https://junkee.com/cancer-worst-zod… <more>
April 17, 2021 at 13:18
(Pisces) fishscales
I see the natal chart as a map of possible potentialities, not as something written in stone.

Our own actions determine the potentialities that come to pass.

Of course, certain tendencies, both good and bad, will come easier to us. Karma is not just "eye for an eye", there is also the "karma of habit", wherein tendencies are fortified by continuing to move in the same direction life after life. Again, these can be "good" or "bad" (or more correctly, "evolutionary" or "devolutionary") tendencies.

Either way, any rut can be broken out of by a combination of conscious awareness and willpower.

And of course...

Sitting around worrying that "my natal chart says such and such ´negative event´ will occur" is absurd, since we are creating our future circumstances right now, in the present.

This is my main problem with astrology, or rather, how it is (mis)used.

It has a strong tendency to take certain types of people out of the present...which, effectively, is all any of us really have.
April 17, 2021 at 13:37
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » fishscales
Well stated. I agree completely!
April 17, 2021 at 13:38
I think of it as a syllabus. If you know what lessons you are supposed to learn in this lifetime, you will perform better.
If you don´t know what lessons you are to learn, it is like going on a road-trip without a map.
The only thing stronger than our spiritual free will is that of the Father/Mother God who created us.
The Sun, planets and signs only have "influence" not control.
April 17, 2021 at 13:59
(Pisces) fishscales » Shain3777
"The only thing stronger than our spiritual free will is that of the Father/Mother God who created us."

Ah, but what if it is in fact the same will?

I believe the spark of Divinity exists within every one of us...we are just disconnected from it...drowning in emotions, desires, aversions, intellectual theories...illusion...

I don´t believe in an external God...I believe God resides within..

"Thou art That"

I think that regardless of what the natal chart says, everyone´s mission in life is to not only recognize, but consciously act from the divine part of themselves...to "be" the divine part of themselves (to be or not to be, this is what Shakespeare was talking about)...

The will of that divine force and the will of the ego will never be the same...

So it´s a tricky situation...

We must have the willpower to subjugate our own (ego-based) willpower to that of the divine willpower within ourselves...
April 17, 2021 at 14:21
(Sagittarius) RA_
A Pisces Sun and Aquarius Sun who else do we need to start a Astrological Revolution? You two are amazing thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding this topic. 🙂 God bless!
April 17, 2021 at 14:46
"We must have the willpower to subjugate our own (ego-based) willpower to that of the divine willpower within ourselves..."

True...and that is the true meaning and purpose of sacrifice in the religions of the world.

While I believe the divine spark is in each of us and separation is just an illusion, I also believe that we are individualized spiritual beings created as companions. If our consciousness is not our own and God´s will is our will, then why (or how?) did we make the decision to experience separation? And why doesn´t He just end the suffering on this planet with a decision of His will?
Either our consciousness is our own or God is suffering from a severe case of multiple personality syndrome.
I think loving companions need to come to the relationship of their own free will, or it is tyranny. So, if our will is not our own, making the "decision" to love God is not possible and we would be poor companions indeed.
...and without companions eternity would be lonely and maddening. :8:
April 24, 2021 at 08:07
(Sagittarius) RA_
“If you don’t heal what hurt you, you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you”
Login
(Log in)
April 24, 2021 at 11:39
(Sagittarius) RA_
"When you finally realize that nothing is permanent in this life, you will become more tolerant, more forgiving and less judgmental." - Mufti Ismail Menk

"We never learn real life lessons on one´s own." - YZ
May 3, 2021 at 11:58
(Sagittarius) RA_
Excerpt of PM from S.S.
April 30, 2021 - 18:56

"All I ask is for you to not just see things from their point of view, but from mine as well?"

"I´m in a bind no matter what action I chose."

"Things would´ve never led up to the point they did yesterday if they had ONLY RESPECTED MY WISH, to drop the drama, and thus stop communicating to eachother."

"Sooo if I´m sooo evil, sooo bad, sooo negative, sooo unreasonable,
sooo narrowminded, sooo fixed in my opinions. Sooo repulsive..I´d
think It would be preferrable for them to stay just as far away from
me and I am trying to with them."

"There´s comments on mine still up from people I don´t even like, who do not even take my side in this argument, and with viewpoints I do not agree with. so that´s what I mean. Untrue accusations sent my way
all the time.

You may feel free to use/copy this entire message to them if you
would like. but as for me, I´m pretty much done addressing this
issue."

https://youtu.be/N_7l0g_AaVU
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
May 4, 2021 at 02:56
(Taurus) Silvi
We are growing constantly and making conscious the unconscious. Your natal chart is just a piece of the map. Don´t forget your progressed one and transits. There are the hints on how we are changing and passing some obstacles...I wouldn´t have friends thanks to my beautiful 11. But, here I am. Full of them.. eww. Haha joke.
May 4, 2021 at 05:41
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Silvi
Thank you very much Silvia, I´m glad to be considered as one of your friends here. 🙂
May 4, 2021 at 07:07
(Sagittarius) RA_
Be tolerant of the viewpoints of others. The only thing you can do is to give examples and not to change them or lead them. The best examples are your own experiences. Constructive criticism should not be one-sided leaving the other person scratching his/her head figuring out how can it be applicable to his/her life.

I find this site unsafe for ideology and or self-expression. For some, they see only negatives but to some, they see an abundance of wisdom set upon the table. Each of us should know that you signed up for this. Your Birth Chart is your very weakness it can be used against you. To the members who have this knowledge of power be kind, don´t use it to destroy others use it to connect and find ways to reach an understanding.

I think this site needs a subforum for critical topics. It can also be used to let the two parties come to a peaceful conclusion. The subforum should not be visible in the forum feed but a link provided by the user like an invitation to have a sit-down conversation. The subforum link can be sent as a private message or a post reply or provided by the original poster.

The importance of having a subforum is to make a room for sensitive topics that are debatable. It also serves as a fair warning for an emotional outburst. Go get a room if you want to fight or settle your own differences. Leave the forum drama-free.

Be a responsible member, don´t leave your trash unattended. Address them properly don´t leave things broken. We should help each other, That´s why it´s astrology seek. We seek to understand ourselves and other people. We should not fail that. We should be thankful coz this site is set for us. Be kind... Be very kind...

“We may come from different experiences and backgrounds but we share one common goal, and I love that." - Nicole Obuobisa

Please keep this site welcoming to new members and safe for self-expression. As I understand it we are just acting on our own signs. We are colleagues here, we are all friends here. Our only enemy is our own perception of how we perceive others using our own lens.

"My feeling about the Judging and the Perception... Is that Judgement is the thing to use on yourself and Perception is the thing to use on other people." - Isabel Briggs Myers

https://youtu.be/lgXqaS08ZqM
Sometimes arguments can get heated and spiral out of control. So while we all want to win an argument, not making an enemy in the process can be even more important.

#1: Sub-communicate that you´re not there for a fight.

#2: Ask questions instead of making statements.

#3: Confidently defend yourself without coming across as antagonistic.
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
May 4, 2021 at 19:11
(Taurus) Silvi » RA_
It´s a matter of personal perspective maybe?...

I do believe that if someone take advantage of your weakness with astrology it talks more about them than you.

Making filters for forums with more rules than already exists I think would lead to more separation. Is about being respectful and responsible with our words.
It would be ideal that everyone in here have same opinion or vision. But how we will grow and make safe our beliefs I wonder...

The worst thing is make an assumption of things.
May 4, 2021 at 21:27
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Silvi
Making filters for forums with more rules than already exists I think would lead to more separation. Is about being respectful and responsible with our words.
---
Thanks Silvi.

I´ve already tried lots of various forum filters during last 15 years ... and I made various/private/hidden sub-forums to ventilate such hate speech ... and it never went well :14: :23:

The worst thing is make an assumption of things.
---
I understand what RA_ is trying to say

=> RA - try to do/create something on your own before you make any assumption :15:

(I like your nature, but I really don´t like your assumption of things)
May 5, 2021 at 03:27
(Sagittarius) RA_
as·sump·tion
/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

An assumption is something that you assume to be the case, even without proof. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictiona…

(I like your nature, but I really don´t like your assumption of things)

Thank very much Petr,

Do, I really have to show some proof to make my case valid? I think that would be inappropriate that´s like digging up the dirt.

I apologize to get misunderstood again. I don´t come here to assume things that never happened. Coz I was there front row center. I seen the problem thus I think of the solution. Its not a forum filter coz in a sense that there will be a segregation/separation. Then add an expiration time on a subforum or implement a group chat that has an expiration time also. hmm I think you probably made this already. But a responsible individual will keep the conversation controlled and diplomatic. Or maybe because of their transits why they come out that way? Then that means we should be much more tolerant and be aware of ourselves on how we come to others and how others come to us.

Thank you Peter, on reacting.

We should ask questions instead than to start assuming things.
May 5, 2021 at 22:57
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » RA_
Re #2:

RA - try to do/create something on your own before you make any assumption
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo