Just a Bunch of Cheap Horaries

January 8, 2023 at 00:30 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) FOWL
Just a Bunch of Cheap Horaries
Hey friends, I´ve been studying horary, and would like to offer free horary readings here. Now obviously, don´t take my judgments too seriously, as I´m just learning. Please don´t inbox me with questions, ask them here so we can keep track of it. The deal is if I answer your question, I would expect you to come back and let us know if I was right or not.
More than happy to have people critique my judgments and offer their interpretations, but please don´t cast your own horary chart for the question in this thread, it will muddy things too much, and I´d like to use this as a means for people interested in Horary to study it, and also for members to get answers to their questions.

Posts in topic

Page: / 13 

Sort posts:
February 5, 2023 at 23:59
(Aquarius) BigApple » FOWL
Not today maybe but I am not looking to buy this week or month
It will happen in its own time
I probably should have asked the question differently
February 6, 2023 at 00:02
(Gemini) FOWL » BigApple
Perhaps. but the question was not about today, it is where will the money come from aside from my job, and the answer was, it won´t. No timing needed here.
February 6, 2023 at 00:05
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
At any rate, I´m still learning, and am happy to be wrong! If this proves to be untrue, please come back and let me know!
February 6, 2023 at 00:13
Personal property is the second house ruled my mercury which is in the 5th in capricorn ruled by saturn …..
The money eventually could come from a longstanding relationship not from my marriage though but from someone who has been in my life a very long time
February 6, 2023 at 00:18
(Gemini) FOWL » BigApple
Yes, but it isn´t yours, so cannot be signified by the second house. The second house is for things you already own. A property itself which is unmovable will be seen in the fourth house. At any rate, if you get the property of your dreams, please let me know! thanks!
February 6, 2023 at 00:32
That is correct and again I was not clear on a few things I shall revaluate my wording and how I think about this subject.
February 6, 2023 at 00:41
(Aquarius) BigApple » BigApple
Actually I just realize something
I projected my income would not be enough in the near future
That of course can change
February 6, 2023 at 00:44
(Gemini) FOWL » BigApple
Exactly. The chart doesn´t show you can´t purchase the property yourself, just that it won´t come from outside your own efforts.
February 8, 2023 at 11:00
(Gemini) FOWL » Lonerose99
Hey Lonerose, any word on what your landlord wanted?
February 8, 2023 at 12:18
(Scorpio) Lonerose99 » FOWL
Yes. I only heard from him yesterday, after trying twice Monday to reach him. (Is Mercury not up to speed yet from being retrograde?)
Anyway, it is something as simple as informing my son and I that he wants to go no smoking in the building! We both smoke cigarettes - and tho we do not smoke like chimneys, during these winter months (i.e., closed windows, etc.) apparently the smell of cigarettes can be detected in the common hallway between the 2 apartments. According to him there have been 2 people who would have taken the upstairs had it not been for that! The previous tenant was also a smoker. But it is true that most places do have gone no smoking nowadays, even many apartment buildings. So, we have to go out the back door/back yard from now on. 6 people have looked at the apt. since Oct, the last one only last Friday. So this is what he wanted to talk to me about. I know when there are non-smokers, many don´t even like the smell even... My son has been saying we should go outside to smoke because of his daughter who visits, so this pushed that along I suppose.
February 8, 2023 at 12:33
Ok, thank you for the report. Big fail on my end!
February 8, 2023 at 13:00
In re-examining the chart... the only thing I could possibly see to come to that conclusion would be the home signifier... Mars... which implies fire, in the tenth house in an air sign... your fire rising up in the home and polluting the air... there´s just no way I could have gotten there without hindsight!
February 8, 2023 at 13:11
Well not exactly I say, as you just didn´t have all the details, such as us being smokers. You said :153: was me - We both know the ruling signs have to do with health, lungs even... you were right enough to wonder about damage to property, in other words smoke smells... So I say after the fact, the horary chart was accurate enough! Don´t beat yourself up over it, it´s probably my fault if anyone´s, for not mentioning anything about smoking. 🙂 👍
February 8, 2023 at 13:12
Exactly! Hindsight, we both are saying! 🙂
February 8, 2023 at 13:59
Well here´s the clue I was missing... the antiscion of your signifier is opposed Mars! Smoke can´t be seen... invisible... afflicting the home... wow. The antiscion is in the fourth house... down below... affecting that which was above. Damn. I know I´m always supposed to check those, but rarely do unless I´m stuck, and the rulership here seemed like it told the story clearly. In the end... you ruling the home wasn´t so much that the home loved you, but that you were unintentionally stopping anyone else from using.
Well thank you so much for sharing all that with me. There´s just no way I could have gotten there, even though it´s seen in the chart... and ya... Mars inGemini... the lungsm.. good catch there too. Damn. This is hard! Not ready to go pro with horary yet!
February 8, 2023 at 22:46
(Cancer) Trevor777
I´ll have a stab at the next question Fowl :15:

No worries :36:

Who wants to ask me a Question (just the one though, I´m a busy astrologer) :62:
February 14, 2023 at 15:43
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Hi FOWL,

I´m back with an info as promised. My friend has renewed his employment contract! So, we were both wrong ... fortunately :75:

We also got that cat, which my husband chose :-) And to be honest, there was a moment when I was afraid that your forecast might come true. Two days after arriving at our house, the kitten swallowed a bullet from my son´s toy. He fortunately vomited it three days later without any consequences. But his taste for plastic and other inedible things is worrisome. If we can switch him from plastic to cat food, he will certainly live with us for more than six months :92:
February 14, 2023 at 16:26
(Gemini) FOWL » (dragonfly)
Well I sure hope so! And I hope everyone else who asked horary questions of myself is paying attention to you now more than the judgements I gave!

Thanks for coming back with the results.
February 14, 2023 at 17:02
(Scorpio) Lonerose99 » Trevor777
Hi Trevor777!
Ok, I will take the bite. I hope FOWL doesn´t mind! He can give his opinion as well, of course! 🙂
A strange thing took place last Saturday the 11th, around 9:30pm. The police first came to the door upstairs and then to my door, asking if anyone called them and if everything was alright! I said no one lives upstairs at the moment and that I was fine and didn´t call the police. Will a horary chart tell who called them to come to my address?
February 14, 2023 at 17:11
The chart says... Yes, Horary CAN tell you who called the police! Thanks for playing! Let me know if I was right!
February 14, 2023 at 17:22
I would like to know who called the police then.
Or was it just a case of them getting the wrong address from dispatch.
February 14, 2023 at 17:24
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Lonerose99
So the police just arrived out the blue? You saying there was no legit reason for them to show?
February 14, 2023 at 17:26
(Scorpio) Lonerose99 » Trevor777
No, no reason at all. It came out of nowhere.
February 14, 2023 at 17:39
The chart for it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 14, 2023 at 17:42
Looking at this,

You are the Sun, the police are the 10th lord Venus.

There is a suspicious character on the cops hidden house 12th, we see Jupiter there.

There is no previous aspect to the police(venus), but.. There is a recent aspect to jupiter.. From the Moon.

Notice Neptune conjunct the cops Venus being decieved.. Being Ruled by Jupiter.

So I think Jupiter is much to blame here. Which points to your 5th house,
Just out of curiosity only.. Have you got children? Because jupiter is hiding from the cops and is your 5th house Lord.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »