Just a Bunch of Cheap Horaries

January 8, 2023 at 00:30 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) FOWL
Just a Bunch of Cheap Horaries
Hey friends, I´ve been studying horary, and would like to offer free horary readings here. Now obviously, don´t take my judgments too seriously, as I´m just learning. Please don´t inbox me with questions, ask them here so we can keep track of it. The deal is if I answer your question, I would expect you to come back and let us know if I was right or not.
More than happy to have people critique my judgments and offer their interpretations, but please don´t cast your own horary chart for the question in this thread, it will muddy things too much, and I´d like to use this as a means for people interested in Horary to study it, and also for members to get answers to their questions.

Posts in topic

Page: / 11 

Sort posts:
January 8, 2023 at 00:44
(Libra) Hylonome
Oh well, I would like to ask... What is horary reading ? 😅 Sorry for my ignorance!
January 8, 2023 at 00:48
(Gemini) FOWL » Hylonome
Already a crisis of action! Can I just answer off the top of my head, or am I honour bound to cast a chart now! LOL.
Horary is the practice of asking a question to the astrologer, who then casts a chart for the moment, and finds the answer within that chart. It´s a very complicated practice with loads of specific rules to follow, but people who practice it swear by it.
January 8, 2023 at 01:02
(Libra) Mike Five
That girl was going to see her old boyfriend, but she asks me to wait for her. Does he intend to keep me as a reserve dick in case the other guy kicks his ass or what?

Obviously I won´t accept such a thing, but I´d like to know what the hell is on her mind.
January 8, 2023 at 01:08
(Gemini) FOWL » Mike Five
Ok... now I´m a bit confused by the question, so I won´t cast the chart yet until I understand fully. Whose ass is going to get kicked? It seems like there are two men aside from you, but I"m confused about who the third man is.
January 8, 2023 at 01:14
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
To her. :61:. The old boyfriend did not love her, as far as I know. And he just started dating me at the end of last year.
January 8, 2023 at 01:18
Ok, so you are dating a man, but he´s fooling around with his ex-girlfriend, and you are wondering if he is going to get his ass kicked by her current boyfriend?
January 8, 2023 at 01:25
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
:61: Noooo. Yo estoy saliendo con una chica. Pero ella, ("mi chica"), estaba obsesionada con su ex novio.
January 8, 2023 at 01:28
Ok, so is the question, "Is she just keeping me around to be a spare dick until he takes her back?"
January 8, 2023 at 01:29
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
Exacto!
January 8, 2023 at 01:45
Ok, here is the chart, and my judgment.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Keep in mind that I´m just learning, and may be wrong, a more experienced horary astrologer could read this differently, but the judgement seems clear to me. And I´ll explain how I got there.
So you are the querent, your significator is the Sun as determined by the ascendant, her significator is Saturn, determined by the Seventh, and I see the man she is obsessed with being the Moon, as I traced back to the last aspect Saturn made to another planet. So here´s how it plays out. She is in her own sign, and in her own triplicity of that sign. SHE LOVES HERSELF. More than anything, she loves herself. The Sun is in detriment in her sign, she does not even like you! So yes, absolutely it seems she is just keeping you around as a backup, because she needs people to worship her. But the story gets more interesting than that, you are in her sign, in Capricorn ruled by Saturn, so you like her, and are in her control at the moment, also note, the Moon is in detriment where you are, so you hate her ex. But the fascinating thing is that the Ex ALSO hates her! Saturn is in detriment in Cancer where the Moon is, and the Moon is in it´s own sign! So the ex LOVES himself, and that´s WHY she wants him back. Saturn is in the Face of the Moon, which is the most minor bit of affection, she barely even likes him, she just can´t stand that he rejected her, which is why she´s chasing him! So ya, the best thing you could do would be to dump her, and then she might just start chasing you instead!
January 8, 2023 at 01:51
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
Hahahaha Shit! Yes, we are exactly at that point: Since I did not accept "waiting for her", she now begins to have doubts and looks for me.
January 8, 2023 at 01:54
Hahha aweosme Mike! I love it. You´re the man!
January 8, 2023 at 02:04
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
The important thing is that you are doing well with your studies.

But did you notice that the ascendant of the letter is in the 29th degree? The result was already clear to me from the beginning. :46:
January 8, 2023 at 02:05
Ha! I guess so... but then that means I could get immediate feedback which is good for me!
January 8, 2023 at 02:09
(Libra) Mike Five » FOWL
Correct. You have hit the nail. Congratulations
January 8, 2023 at 02:17
Thank you Mike!
January 8, 2023 at 02:20
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Wow, I was just about to make a horary post :16:
The synchronicity of it all lol.
January 8, 2023 at 02:22
(Gemini) FOWL » YRashawn
Synchronicity makes the world go round!
January 8, 2023 at 02:32
(Scorpio) YRashawn » FOWL
Get that practice in!
January 8, 2023 at 02:53
(Capricorn) Jaidesyd
Will I be moved into a new home for my family by summer next year like I would like to?
January 8, 2023 at 05:03
(Gemini) FOWL » Jaidesyd
Ok... so again, note that I´m just learning here, and so I have one thing I´m not one hudred percent certain about, but the answer I got makes perfect sense, so I will go with it, and explain my one uncertainty.
Here is the chart.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Ok, so you are signified by Venus, already in the fourth house... which is interesting... I´m using the fourth house cusp to signify the home you want... which is what I´m not certain of because I guess it could also signify the home you are already in... but we´ll go with this. Saturn is strong in its own sign... does your signifier make an aspect with Saturn? No, it is intercepted by the Moon, which is then intercepted by Mars. Mars is your second house... your Money... it is retrograde, and moving back into the sign of its detriment! But what does the Moon rule? It represents Career! The message is clear, you need to get a new job to improve your financial situation before you can move.
January 8, 2023 at 06:27
(Scorpio) YRashawn » FOWL
Nice job, I think you got it! You say you are not certain of whether the 4th house is her current home or future home, I would like to help clarify.

Venus being in the 4th house represents her current living situation since as you know Venus represents her aka the querent-This could represent her living in an old/ancient but durable home, or living with family/parents, parent´s home, a home she has lived in a long time because those are qualities of the 4th house.

The 7th house aka the setting angle would represent the potential new house because it is 4 places away from the 4th house. Aries is on the 7th house cusp and Jupiter is so close to the angle which I believe represents the new home being much larger/spacious, near a church, courthouse, or university. Maybe in a warmer location since Aries and Jupiter are hot in nature. East-west in its location. House could be red and white. Notice Venus (the querent) is APPLYING to the ruler of the 7th (Mars retrograde) who is the coruler of the house of money. I also wonder if the Moon just recently moving into the summer fixed sign of Leo signifies a permanent change. If she does move, she will be there a long long time! Its interesting that this chart was casted during the Sun hour, and she asked if she will move in by next SUMMER

The Moon is applying to Jupiter and will translate his light to Venus through an opposition giving her detriment. I think she WILL move in because of the moon trine Jupiter, but I think there will a financial strain because Venus rules the 2nd and 8th house.

The Sun is ruling the 11th house of patrons or aid and is sextile the Part of Fortune (material acquisition)-this is representative of external aid that will help the querent achieve her goal.

I like these, glad you created this thread!
January 8, 2023 at 07:10
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
Horary chart is still new to me. Anyway, I might already know the answer by now, but still would like to ask a question bothering me for a while, will I ever settle abroad?
January 8, 2023 at 07:14
(Gemini) FOWL » YRashawn
Much to think about here, thank you for chiming in!

I have to question your use of the fourth from the fourth as the new home,since this is not her current Home´s home... but a new home altogether... I considered using the 11th as the new home (her WISH to change homes) but the logic and message of using the fourth was so clear I went with that. Curious what other horary practictioners think. I´m working from Frawley´s textbook, and his chapter on fourth house matters doesn´t clarify this question as it is mostly about buying and selling homes, measuring against the prospecteive buyer... etc... and here we have no specific home queried about, just a desire to move in general.
January 8, 2023 at 07:20
(Libra) Hylonome » FOWL
I expected a chart, haha!

OK so, good morning everybody, I was sleeping when the action was starting in this thread. I read other comments and it seems it´s literally a question 😅

So, I don´t want to copy a question but this is something I thought about too. Will I move to another house this year?

(is this question valid? Sorry I didn´t know at all this practice!)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »