Is Venus gonna have another B*tch fit when she retrogrades??

April 16, 2020 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Is Venus gonna have another B*tch fit when she retrogrades??
Everytime I think of Venus Retrograde... This 20 victim limousine car crash comes to mind...

https://youtu.be/glvmZIs_d5g
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 30 

Sort posts:
April 19, 2020 at 23:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » Iceblu333
I think I´ve already learned when it comes the wealthy, they all know basically use your haters as leverage to sell products. I think it´s more of strategic game of chess that they´re deliberately playing the parts. Ha ha! I hung out in an Entrepreneur Forum too long and it´s basically bully someone else, attack the competition, try to wipe them out, give them bad reviews, see what their made of and your a snowflake if you can´t handle it, it´s our U.S. Mentality of "Beat them down", "Break the Will", and of course there over that hurdle years ago, they just expect the sabotage, betrayal, opposition, and people attacking them. That´s why their rich. They know what everyone else doesn´t in how to handle emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Have a lot of wealth to make sure they have the latest mind hacks, methods, techniques, and tools. There all about peak performance with mental health and medical health.

While they might say a lot of shit, I never really take it to seriously.
April 19, 2020 at 23:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion5
Sigh, OK.
April 19, 2020 at 23:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Nola_la
More like "Killery and Bill Clinton" :61:
April 20, 2020 at 19:12
Hmm...well Mr. Mercury Taurus won´t be able to use FB for protests anymore! Oh! Shucks! Have to find some where else to protest.But of course, ha ha, he was banning others and silencing free speech. So I can see how that karma came back like a Boomerang! When you have the Taurus/Scorpio axis, this is where your manifesting.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/…
April 20, 2020 at 19:16
I was waiting on you to post something about that happening...

So... do you approve of the Government/Facebook censorship of speech and the protests from the people?
April 20, 2020 at 19:46
Like i said... The censorship started small with Alex Jones...

Now it´s trickling down to you... Slowly...

Pretty soon. If you don´t have the same Herd mentality... They will censor you as well...

But it is what it is...
April 20, 2020 at 20:08
Well I already learned to have full control over your own website. Any time you´re on social media platforms they can take down your work any time for any reason. You don´t have control over your content.

If you want 100% freedom of speech you need your website. Otherwise find a platform that is specifically stating they don´t censor content.

You want to own your own content as well. Where some platforms have written stuff in their terms of services they own your content after publishing. Most people don´t read the fine details. And they usually have rules about posting and moderating content.

I believe sometimes you do need to moderate if you want a healthy community for specific reasons. It´s for the health and well being of the group in Psychological or Spiritual Groups at times who helping those healing with traumatic issues.

If you allow violence, emotional, mental, spiritual, abuse you´re kind of in conflict and defeat the whole purpose of healing.

If you´re in a political or religious group it can get nasty. But I´ve seen it in Spiritual Groups too online.

Depends on the individual and how long they are speaking the way they are. If they´re making an attempt to clean up, no I wouldn´t remove them.

If they´re quite "Toxic", no I´m not going to let them abuse people for the sake of abusing others.
April 20, 2020 at 20:15
Like I stated, it really depends on what platform, whether it´s danger to society, a threat to self, and quite "Toxic". For the most part Alex Jones is exposing a lot of information that is going to rile people. Not everyone will be accepting of his beliefs. So yes, in society if people don´t want to hear certain things, or it threatens business people making money, they silence people.

This has been through the centuries in many countries. WWII probably silenced many people writing and communicating to save the Jews and stop the war. It wasn´t supporting Hitler´s agenda. They even shot those writers.

There is always a risk for content writers exposing information. Even with reporters who go around the world and expose information. This isn´t anything new and it won´t end in our lifetime.
April 20, 2020 at 20:16
Sigh... So you do not see how dangerous this media censorship is...

Like how China censored a scientist that could´ve prevented this whole wide spread coronavirus mess...

Or

How YouTube Censors content makers and free thought...

The fact that Facebook... The most used and popular social platform with Billions of users from around the world can delete a whistle-blower or provide information that...

Nevermind.

Id rather watch it happen instead.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out later...

I say... Let history repeat itself... And let those who die... Die...
April 20, 2020 at 20:23
Remember the Epstein story...

It was covered up and censored.

Everything.

But I hope people feel safe, from words in the end. *Sarcasm*

Imagine... If they can murder Epstein In a jail cell and there are no protests and they get away with it and the PAID.... PAID.... PAID news media are PAID to push it under the rug while little girls get raped and a man is murdered in prison...

That isn´t even the peak of the iceberg....

Cheers.
April 20, 2020 at 20:51
I understand freedom of speech is important, but even offline, if you have certain information there´s always going to be away to silence anyone. As an Introverted and Virgo Pluto, I´ve been silenced all my life by a Saturn Virgo and Mars in Virgo.

It´s dangerous when it comes to suppressing your thoughts, beliefs, and being cut off to speak all the time. Which I know it´s karma because I have Virgo Pluto square Capricorn Mercury, Uranus in Libra square Capricorn Mercury.

So when you have a soul intention and you are silenced it is basically to learn specifically to what Pisces stands for "Open My Mouth and Speak".

That is the polarity point of my Virgo Pluto is to speak and in the Dracon Chart Saturn in Gemini.

Our Generation was emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially abused by the Baby Boomer Generation who surrounded our lives. Which is different for different subgroups in that Generation. Some were not abusive, but others were. So you had Uranus in Taurus, Uranus in Gemini, and Uranus in Cancer in that Generation.

Then you have to look at your chart and theirs individually to see how that plays out with your Uranus and Mercury in your chart.

Which as I pointed out with the guy above, my Saturn is on their Mercury. So we have karma with different people. It may be seeing through their snake oil salesmen tactics, it might be revealing the truth about them, and it might be they´re misinforming.

Which then you might have someone that is communicating correct information and still someone with Saturn will come along and silence them. And later they are liberated.

So if you talk about your family, friends, co-workers, or strangers, you have different karma with all of them and of course they will be clearing out that karma even if it´s for one day in a forum or two seconds.

The thing is we can change the legal laws all we want but frankly you can´t change Natural Law which is what we see in Astrology.

This is always on the Nodes and Saturn what we threw out there whether negative or positive and usually we will argue with people and get trapped in pointing out the hypocrites, point out what they said, point out what they did, but we usually have to master the same lessons our self in communication.

We can cut off people speaking in email, chat, phone call, and it begins and ends at some point. We may have civil conversations with certain people, while we may have very volatile conversations with others.
April 20, 2020 at 21:03
I just can´t wait until everyone is affected and there´s nothing they can do or say about it because... Well they´re censored....

What good is a platform... If you are unable to speak or be heard...
YouTube
YouTube
April 20, 2020 at 21:05
You believe the sky is Black...

Poof... Deleted...

No one will ever hear of you again...

:4:
April 20, 2020 at 21:10
Ttyl.

Enjoy Baby Hitler Zuckerberg...

I´m out.
April 20, 2020 at 21:14
Na..I´d probably love being like Jodi Foster in this movie and listen to psycho paths speak just so I learn how they manipulate people and get in their minds, but then your dragging in the Scorpio and Sag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 20, 2020 at 21:20
:61: Psychopaths in real life are not so easily found. :61:

And even if they were... You wouldn´t have a choice but to follow them...

Hint, they are most likely your boss :4:

But I digress...

FYI, Hitler commanded armies because they either liked him or they had no choice...

He was a Libra rising... And he appealed to alot of people... But they didn´t call him a Psychopath until he lost the war...

If he had won... He would´ve been called a hero.... (not saying he was right)

I´m simply stating... History and its narrative is written by the Victor´s of war... Not the Losers...

I wonder what Japan calls the actions of the USA nuclear bombing of Hiroshima...

But yea... Yay censorship. :75:*sarcasm*:21:
April 20, 2020 at 21:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » goldenlion5
Back in the day, it´s the Silent Movies. I guess it was a different era where we didn´t figure out the audio. :61: I couldn´t imagine sitting in a theater and watching a silent movie. Although, I guess it was all you had at that time.

YouTube
YouTube
April 20, 2020 at 21:22
Kk, ttyl.

I´m looking at oil stocks right now...

FYI, they crashed today...

Last response.
April 20, 2020 at 21:24
I used to listen to him just to break through my ESTJ/ESTJ fear to get a tougher skin.

He´s always swearing and insulting people.

YouTube
YouTube
May 11, 2020 at 21:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Obamagate?

https://youtu.be/3oECX1VKpA8
YouTube
YouTube
May 11, 2020 at 21:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Obama-What?

Saturn began retrograding today....

https://youtu.be/sApzpoGwujE
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2020 at 06:10
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Is Venus retrograde good for me ? I have Venus Gemini retrograde in my natal.
May 12, 2020 at 07:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iroquois Pliskin
I´m still learning about retrogrades.... Hopefully someone else will help you out. Venus will retrograde in your 3rd house and it´s already hit a planet once... Think back to that day...

I´m just personally using this post as a log of events so that I can look at it later and check the astrology of the news article posts that I made. Ttyl.
May 12, 2020 at 09:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Leader Suffers coughing fit during speach...

https://youtu.be/qPo0bymnsh0
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2020 at 11:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
I heart Venus in Gemini was going to be a bitch this week. :61:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar