Is Venus gonna have another B*tch fit when she retrogrades??

April 16, 2020 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Is Venus gonna have another B*tch fit when she retrogrades??
Everytime I think of Venus Retrograde... This 20 victim limousine car crash comes to mind...

https://youtu.be/glvmZIs_d5g
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 10 

Sort posts:
April 16, 2020 at 16:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The limousine company was owned by a previous FBI INFORMANT....

The whole thing screams wierd... Sigh.

This is why the up coming venus retrograde has me concerned.

https://youtu.be/rxgNWFYMF1M
YouTube
YouTube
April 16, 2020 at 16:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Lastly, the Venus retrograde of 2020 will retrace or go back over the point of time where the stimulus packages were made and released to the people... Of the USA...

I don´t know what´s coming but... Looks like it will be interesting...
April 16, 2020 at 16:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
It is also interesting that these people were killed going to a wine tasting... Which is pretty much ruled by venus...
April 16, 2020 at 16:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
More people from the accident...

https://youtu.be/7RRwG43vyfo
YouTube
YouTube
April 16, 2020 at 16:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Possible way they could´ve died...

Neck snapping... But still with those connections with the FBI... I don´t trust it...

https://youtu.be/bwaJWzUp-ns
YouTube
YouTube
April 16, 2020 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Where´s the chart for that day? I believe that was Venus in Libra or Venus in Scorpio and Jupiter in Scorpio if I remember in 2018.
April 16, 2020 at 17:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » Iceblu333
Venus in Gemini Retrograde I would believe would have to do with like My Governor who has Saturn in Gemini in her chart. She´s already getting hit hard. You can see she has Mars in Aquarius in her chart and North Node Aquarius. It should be interesting if it goes back over here directions for the lock down, but there already doing this. She´s getting a few law suits, and lawyers and police officers going against her.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 16, 2020 at 17:24
That point in time was when I almost died as well going back home. Ha ha! That´s why I know what the transits were. I was in my Jupiter Return as well. I think that had to do more with the Square between Scorpio and Mars in Aquarius and the square to Uranus in Taurus.

That year was just tough for a lot of people on the Fixed Cross: Leo, Aquarius, Jupiter, Scorpio, and the energies changing from Uranus in Aries to Uranus in Taurus. And North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn, North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius, Jupiter in Scorpio, Jupiter in Sag, Mars Capricorn to Mars in Aquarius. Along with the Venus/Jupiter in Scorpio.

This is the day of your video´s, and shows the Venus in Scorpio and Jupiter in Scorpio.
Login
(Log in)
April 16, 2020 at 17:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
May 13 the ´current planets´ shall list Venus as ´st´ and then June 25th Venus shall be listed as ´st´ again! :44:
It is 43 days retrograde where station point is not listed, one could always ´shelter in place´ the whole time! :41:
Some relationships will sink down into gripes about money!
It has to be taken in context; like Jupiter shall be stationary on May 13th as well! :22:
Maybe it will all be just too weird! :39:
April 16, 2020 at 17:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion5
Dang, I was in a plant then... I almost had a car crash but I saw the transits and simply avoided it...
April 16, 2020 at 17:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » IIyyaarr13
Lol, its gonna get wierd... Lol
April 16, 2020 at 18:00
Yes, Venus in Gemini I would think would represent the feminine researcher as well or those with Venus in Gemini in their charts. Gemini is like the brains with Aquarius and Libra. Although Gemini can be the gossip, the one who says shit on purpose to create drama and trauma.

As I notice the Governor´s opposition as a protest leader is Saturn in Leo in the Saturn in Aquarius opposition. (Rebellious Teenager) Ha ha..how many have been born in 1949 and 1978 or around there.

Mother wounds surfing since it´s a women authority. And Masculine rebellion I´m not putting up her shit! Old school womanizer~ Let´s maker her "Evil" because my mother was ? Ex-wife was? Interesting to see the projections thrown on a woman authority.

Which it is North Node Cancer and of course liberation of slavery. If you look at the carts of slaves Cancer/Scorpio was always involved.

You have to believe when North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius comes in we´ll be switching gears since it´s not about the same karmic nodes..

Which Sagittarius will probably bring out the politics more, lawyers, getting justice for the past.
April 16, 2020 at 18:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Here´s the U.S. Chart!
Login
(Log in)
April 16, 2020 at 18:03
All I´m seeing is Trump and Pence is a Gemini....

Rahu will soon go into Gemini as well.... I think around the same time...
April 16, 2020 at 18:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
Rahu will soon go into Gemini as well.... I think around the same time...

But as you know, Ice in Vedic sidereal - rahu has been in Gemini and Ketu in Sagittarius since March of 2019 now..
In September ? I believe, rahu will enter Taurus and Ketu in Scorpio ...which will be my nodal return :22:
April 16, 2020 at 18:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
Sidereal doesn´t work for me... Or maybe I just don´t know enough yet to use it...
April 16, 2020 at 18:14
Yes, how does Gemini manifest though. I mean it´s on the Mutable: Sag/Gemini, Pisces/Virgo.

Which is basically (Social Media) Media in general with newspapers, television, camera, voice, text messaging, emails, snail mail, and written and spoken word in various forms. Legal, Illegal, professional, non-professional.

Then you have the educational system, libraries of information, files, archives, museums, and that type of stuff. Professors, teachers, and those educate the public even in politics, philosophy, religion and spiritual areas.

Which you can have what we´re already seeing. Religion being banned from congregating in large groups and Ministers disobeying orders the Government sets. Division of Church and State.

More these are my Constitutional Rights and my liberties, freedoms, and I´m aloud to do what I want as I please.

Of course with fire on the South Node Sagittarius and the A.C. Sag on National chart that can firing guns possibly since Aries in Chiron is wounding officers and doctors. But really depends on aspects.

Can be officers on water even getting wounded since we have Coast Guard.

This can get weird just because it´s mutable and changing constantly. With Gemini and Sagittarius.
April 16, 2020 at 18:19
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion5
in 2018 mars was in aqquarius was terrible for me! and mars was retrograde too, it was a year that i have to change or die!
this year, we had mars in aqquarius last week, it was bad for me too, i had a situation at home with a sister (my south node in libra - venus in 4th) when this mars is in aquarius this square my pluto in scorpio in 3rd, its like a bomb in my life!
i ve suffered with jupiter in scorpio too... i had a reborn...
April 16, 2020 at 18:20
I just see Venus retracing the period of time that the Stimulus packages were released to the American public...

The governments not getting that money back...

Maybe it´s the result of the package...

I´m thinking some of the money was used to inflate stocks and bonds... But that´s a waste because the stocks and bonds are not backed by anything but fickle hope...

So if something else happens... All the stimulus money used to inflate the stock market will just be a waste... And will destroy the value of the dollar...
April 16, 2020 at 18:22
Ha ha..maybe we´ll all be luck and Student Loans will be dismantled! :) Wishful thinking but there´s so many people that found out this was just a business to begin with paying for education and not always a degree worth anything compared to wages and living expenses. :41:
April 16, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
I wouldn´t say it was terrible for me... People would tell you I was probably bat sh*t crazy though...
April 16, 2020 at 18:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » leorising
yes, I had a same situation with the same person in 2018 and they´re Venus in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius. I know I have a lot of people with Jupiter in Aquarius and with that Mars in Aquarius they love being ass wipes, but I imagine Saturn in Aquarius comes along and teaches them a few things.
April 16, 2020 at 18:26
Everyone tells someone they´re crazy just because it pushes their buttons and emotional triggers. Makes one feel like a victim. Although, sure any time you rebel, are in opposition, or disagree, they feel your bat shit crazy because you don´t agree with their agenda.
April 16, 2020 at 18:26
It will take a mass VIOLENT revolt and protest of many people to have student wages forgiven....

student debt was a trap set up by the government to make you thier willful slave for the rest of your life...

With the debt and education... You will never own anything.... They can always take it away....

Hell they can always take Property away anyway because you will always have to pay taxes...

The Government system is not designed for independence and freedom just an illusion of freedom...
April 16, 2020 at 18:27
Oh... No... I´m crazy... I just look/talk smart. Trust me... You don´t want to be in my head...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »