Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst

June 8, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Moon signs ranking: the best and the worst
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 9, 2021 at 12:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
Ah man, no sweat. I didnt take offense (at all) to any good or bad experiences with any sign or placement. That kind of stuff doesnt ruffle my feathers. I just wanted to share what I thought about my experience.

I think when i was younger, i was a little more headstrong and over-assertive. So theres probably some validity to it. Its interesting to me to read all the different takes on the different placements. 👍
June 9, 2021 at 12:46
(Scorpio) Alexandre06 » (dragonfly)
Interesting coming from a ASC libra dont you think, I use to come from the same place
But having met a beautiful libra and having my jupiter and venus in libra, I can understand why not always being so direct can be wise and beautiful.

I still seek honesty and truth but sometimes, if we can keep the balance, Id rather keep the truth hidden.
June 9, 2021 at 13:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user erikamaria, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha yes agreed!
June 9, 2021 at 13:17
(Leo) Anni23 » Alexandre06
To an extent I would have to largely agree with her actually.. (I´m also libra asc) some people do beat about the bush and say nothing that seems to convey what is needing to be said.
Also agree with your last statement though, some "truths" are simply too subjective and it would be better to find another way to introduce people to ideas maybe.
June 9, 2021 at 14:23
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Well I happen to have moon in Scorpio and I feel both sides of the Scorpio effect. Love with passion but hate with passion. I love to love and I love to hate. Sometimes I hate to love and hate to hate. All depends on how I am treated at the moment.
June 9, 2021 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user erikamaria, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m sorry if this came off as rude, I didn´t mean it to sound bad... it was late when I wrote it but now looking back it might´ve come across as judgementa which wasn´t my intentionl... didn´t mean it like that though. No sign is either good or bad, I find admirable traits in all of them.
June 9, 2021 at 15:46
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » erikamaria
Rude? Not at all

And you didn´t tell me I offended you,so thank you :4: that term gets thrown around a bit on here ..
June 9, 2021 at 16:27
(Scorpio) Alexandre06 » Anni23
On the other dide you are also a Leo 😂

«...  some people do beat about the bush and say nothing that seems to convey what is needing to be said. »

Ya I mean its always about balance, I do push my friends to say whats need to be said most of the time 😂 but Again there still something that I find gentle in looking for harmony and trying to stay away from war.
June 9, 2021 at 16:50
(Virgo) csrsc » fishscales
Something good about the moon in Aquarius, not everything in this life is emotions, it must be incredible to be able to detach yourself from them haha.
June 9, 2021 at 17:59
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Castlewallsxo
Yes, you are right, but as I mentioned in another thread, for me my Vedic and Western charts are like two sides of the same coin. Both the Moon in Taurus and in Aries describe me accurately. At the same time I have the impression that the older I get the more the Taurus comes out of me. It´s definitely easier for me to bite my tongue and keep my tone down now than it was ten years ago.
June 9, 2021 at 18:50
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Alexandre06
Hi,

Libra prefers harmonious communication, but can also be dominant, especially with Pluto in the 1st house.

I hope I have already made it clear in other posts that I absolutely agree that directness cannot be unreflective and must be attuned to the situation ;-)
June 9, 2021 at 19:11
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
My favorite moon would be aquarius moon ( my sister) they just think different and are really unique and funny
Then Sagittarius because they are smart and it comes to them naturally

Aries moon people have options that i don´t agree with all of them also feel like it has power over me,they are very convincing . ( I´m a libra moon 🌝)
June 9, 2021 at 19:34
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » fishscales
I would not have guessed that you have Mercury in Aries. Your statements are always very balanced.

"1) Why waste time on nonsense?
2) The dishonesty in communication was disgraceful to the person you were
talking to."

Well, I´m aware that our life is not a movie, but I could give thousands of examples from my own life where this approach would be justified. And if it could be implemented, it would probably prevent further problems.
June 9, 2021 at 19:52
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
Referring back to my Aries sun comment, I can now see why Aries sun and Virgo sun do get along....

"Honesty and a desire for the unadorned truth are virtues you both possess and value, though VIRGO takes ARIES’s honest criticism better than ARIES takes VIRGO’s.

Some very basic differences in your makeup can make you uncomfortable with each other at times: ARIES tends to throw caution to the wind, while VIRGO worries a great deal if all details are not taken care of first. ARIES acts NOW, on impulse and intuition, while VIRGO wants to think carefully and study the fine print first.

VIRGO is the more self-analytical of the two of you and ARIES is likely to be impatient with this at times. VIRGO also tends to be more giving, and may get into the role of assistant or “servant” to ARIES. Both of you need to make a lot of adjustments in order to accommodate the differences between you. However, you can certainly learn from each other, and the differences in your personalities can be very attractive to you both."

Truth seekers ...but, Virgo being a ´Servant´ isn´t exactly a new concept..
June 9, 2021 at 19:57
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
"Even though Gemini is an air moon, I don´t think it would be as good as detaching from its emotions as Aquarius is.
The fixed quality of Aquarius helps here."

I would agree! Gemini Moon advantage is we stay practical and our moods change fast, so even bad mood doesn´t last that long.

I am not detached though I may seem... I feel as sensitive and easily hurt as water Moon descriptions (Moon 8th conjunct Chiron, highly aspected) however I will think about it, analyse, make an assessment and move on more quickly than not. I am with another Gemini Moon and they are the same, they are sensitive but they move on quickly, don´t hold grudges, they just use their intellect to assess the situations and deal with it practically. Very rational way of dealing with emotions.

I love the honesty, directness and passion of fire Moons and in general get along well, just not when people try to use that as an excuse to justify being insulting... There´s a difference between being too sensitive and having to take someones insults and excessive harshness.
June 9, 2021 at 20:00
(Virgo) csrsc » RohiniMoon
Aries is the Quincunx of Virgo. Virgo has to learn both Aries and Aries from Virgo.

The sign of Aries has Virgo in function 6, first quincunx and Scorpio in function 8, waning quincunx.

We will consider it as if it started at zero degrees of Aries, closing at zero degrees of the sign of Virgo. The energy capacity, activity and creativity of Aries should be revealed through the sign of Virgo, which is located in the sixth sector of the horoscope. Virgo represents work as a service to humanity, as something constructive through which the action is intended to be useful to others, to be able to externalize, either selflessly or as self-sacrifice, a service rendered to the world to make it more sociable and humane.
The promise of the birth of new forms of life, the beginning of a new cycle - symbolized by the spring represented by the sign of Aries has its purpose through Virgo, which symbolizes the gathering of the harvest that was sown in Aries.
Aries represents the "I am", the personality, the physical aspect and the way of behavior of the being; Virgo means the desire for purity and inner transformation. Aries symbolizes the impulsive aspect, the need for externalization through action. Virgo forces us to analyze, to meditate on all actions, to delve into the spirit of things. Through the sense of analysis, the need for order and perfection of. Virgo, it is possible to regenerate, to overcome the instinctual and passionate plane of Aries. Thus, the quincunx acts as a crucible through which personal aspects of consciousness are purified and transmuted.
June 9, 2021 at 20:03
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » csrsc
And this is probably why I don´t jive well with Aries moons...

This was about moon signs only...

Aries wants action and stimulation, and enjoys the challenge of a new environment, whereas what Taurus wants above all else is domestic tranquility, stability, and security. Taurus puts down roots and gets emotionally attached to a familiar place, but Aries is much more eager to change and uproot when conditions feel stagnant or a new opportunity presents itself.

Where Aries is volatile and expressive, Taurus tends to be calm, steady, and impassive. Taurus is usually understanding but unperturbed by Aries’s occasional outbursts of indignation, impatience, frustration, etc. Sometimes Aries may long for “a good fight” or a stronger emotional reaction from Taurus, but most of the time Taurus’s even temper and calmness have a soothing, healing effect on Aries.

Aries’s first response to any situation is action (whether appropriate and helpful or not); Taurus’s is to wait-and-see, or to let the situation resolve itself in its own time.
June 9, 2021 at 20:19
(Virgo) csrsc » LotusStar
:173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173::173: :173: :173::173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173::173:

TOTALLY AGREE

´´ They move on quickly, don´t hold grudges, they just use their intellect to assess the situations and deal with it practically. ´´

Totally agree. When something ´´ hurts ´´ me, I just think about it and analyze it, AND IT´S ALREADY, I let it go, that mutable quality that Gemini has helps him a lot to adapt to any type of situation, in addition to that emotions are more thoughtful. When I have to be detached from a certain thing, I think about it and that´s it.

My rule is:

Thought = Feeling = Reality = Action.

If my way of thinking doesn´t help me, I change it, and that´s it, this works a lot for me.

When I ended a relationship and my family found out, they asked me if I didn´t feel bad, and I said NO, why? I had to end and NOW. My mother who is usually more attached does not believe me, and my older sister says that I usually take my relationships very "lightly".
She even gave me the book ´´ The unbearable lightness of being ´´ HAHAHA
:173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173::173: :173: :173::173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173: :173::173:
June 9, 2021 at 20:24
(Virgo) LotusStar » Travelguy35
All the ones I have known are dominating and controlling. They have an emotional need to be in charge. This is my experience living with one for 2 years, also other encounters I´ve had. They run the house like they are the CEO and you´re their employee and need to follow their orders and list of demands and live on their timetable. Same attitude at work, no matter their position.

I think Capricorn Moon is fine for another earth Moon sign or maybe a water sign that is looking for more structure in their life, but it doesn´t work well for more independent signs that like being spontaneous and go with the flow.

Unemotional maybe, meaning not as much emotional drama and they are stoic which is admirable... but easygoing is not a word I use. I have experienced Capricorn Moon with Mutable Suns of all elements and all the mutable energy didnt seem to help make them any more flexible. I dont know what other influence could make them more easygoing.
June 9, 2021 at 20:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » csrsc
´She even gave me the book ´´ The unbearable lightness of being ´´ HAHAHA´

:61: :61:

Yep, your whole post, totally relate!

I think thoughts influence our moods a lot, especially for air moons, and we use this concept naturally of using thoughts to influence emotions. Once I know how to handle a emotional situation, I feel the job of my emotions are more or less done and I can let it go. I dont see the point in holding on to it.
June 9, 2021 at 21:02
(Virgo) LotusStar » RohiniMoon
My mom has a Taurus Moon and she has a knack for dealing with even the most difficult personalities. I notice Taurus Moon have this emotional grace where they can stand firmly calm even in the face of crazy. This is where her fixedness comes in handy, but of course she is also stubborn in other ways not as easy to deal with. Aquarius Moon is pretty calm too but still air reacts faster than earth.
June 10, 2021 at 00:08
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » LotusStar
"My mom has a Taurus Moon and she has a knack for dealing with even the most difficult personalities."

I can´t relate
June 10, 2021 at 01:35
(Virgo) LotusStar » Castlewallsxo
Well, she has a Taurus stellium actually :61: Venus, Mercury and Moon... That probably helps. Taurus is pretty hard to rile up generally. She could definitely lose her temper at times with us, her kids, but always kind and gracious to people and in public.

The other Taurus Moons I know are guys I worked with, never seen them get annoyed or bothered by much either. I don´t know if in more personal setting it´s different.
June 10, 2021 at 09:01
(Leo) LionFish
With my moon in Pisces I have a hard time with detached Aquarius Moons, and find Gemini and Libra moons work with an earth sign sun sign. To much air and I feel pouty and weepy and misunderstood (ever a Pisces Moon downside.)

My favorite moon signs tend to be earth signs because they stabilize me emotionally.

I LOVE Capricorn moons. With a rousing firesign sunsign to keep them from being too rigid, or a fun quirky air sign for lightening them up.
June 10, 2021 at 10:01
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » RohiniMoon
Interesting post !

From my experiences with Aries people, I can clearly relate to these facts :

> VIRGO takes ARIES’s honest criticism better than ARIES takes VIRGO’s.
VIRGO is the more self-analytical of the two of you and ARIES is likely to be impatient with this at times.

--> Yes :61: :61:

> "However, you can certainly learn from each other, and the differences in your personalities can be very attractive to you both."

--> very true !! I could learn a few things observing how Aries people do things. At highschool, I had a very good language teacher who´s Aries Sun and I could get very good marks thanks to her method which was very simple to use, she gave you many tools but easy to use and which go straight to the point (knowing that I´m bad at writing essays, dissertations, etc. lol).
I also have an Aries friend and I feel like we learn a lot from each other :1:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »