Relocation..

November 17, 2018 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) vikzem
Relocation..
Hi everyone!
I thinking about to move to Atlanta,GA.. But I need to be sure that there it will be better than here.
Please take a look at this horary chart. I am the Sun in 4H and Lord of House 7 is Neptune in the same house(7).
And they don´t have any aspects between each other. The answer is: I shoudn´t do it?
It would be good to know.
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2018 at 10:52
(Aries) astro-flame
Well, asking horary a question that starts with "Should I..." is tricky, as the Universe doesn´t decide for you. It can show you some helpful info, that will allow you to make an informed decision, rather than just guessing.

That being said, we can still look at the chart and try and figure it out.

You are ASC ruler (Sun) but also the Moon (in any horary, unless we have to give the Moon to the quesited).

Why do you need Lord of House 7th? this is not a relationship or court question, so you should look at the Lord of the house, that rules the topic of your question - home (So 4th house).

Next - a very important distinction! - in horary we use the visible 7 planets only. So Lord 4th is MARS not Pluto.

There is no aspect - so no move. But also you can look at the receptions:

Sun (you) is ruled by Mars, so Sun feels good about Mars (your current home is good for you). Sun is also in Mars´ triplicity, making this even more beneficial.

Moon is in Pisces, also in triplicity of Mars. So it would have to be a REALLY good place to beat what you have going on right now. Apparently, Atlanta isn´t it :27:
November 17, 2018 at 13:33
(Gemini) vikzem » astro-flame
Hi, Jana!
Thank you very much!
I agree, the place here , i am right now is beautiful, but I was thinking maybe I´ll get a better one.
Well, I´ll stay here. I trust astrology and you!
Thank you!!!
November 17, 2018 at 14:33
(Aries) astro-flame » vikzem
:27: You´re welcome!

Have you looked into astro-carto-graphy (aka astro-geography)?

They use it for relocation... I have recently felt it in action - for work I had to travel to a city, which has my Venus line going straight through the middle of it. I felt such a great surge of positive energy when I was there! Funny thing was that I didn´t even know that info (about the Venus line) - I just fell in love with the city, with the atmosphere, I was filled with positive energy. Few weeks after I came back I checked out the astro-cartography map and found that out )))
November 17, 2018 at 17:29
(Gemini) vikzem » astro-flame
Hi, Yana!
No, I haven´t look, but I used astro.com and couldn´t see anything exited for myself.
So, it´s look like I have to wait and only God know what will be the next.
Thank you again!
Sincerely, Victoria

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »