YOD activation/ 7th house in Taurus / Chiron Apex

January 14, 2021 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user InLoveWithAstro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

YOD activation/ 7th house in Taurus / Chiron Apex
Hi!

I couldn’t find enough information related to YODs

The apex of my YOD is Chiron in my 7th house Taurus
Pluto in the 12th and Neptune in the 2nd.

Knowing that Mars in transiting Taurus and Uranus is going direct soon.

All other transits are in my 4th house (forming square aspect to my Chiron)

Could you please help me understanding this energy/influence?

Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 22, 2021 at 11:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:154: :195: :162: The quincunxes never feel as `right´ as the major aspects whether you call it finger of God or pinky of God! :81: :82:
They are aptitudes that come with suffering!
January 22, 2021 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user InLoveWithAstro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is it possible to work this « suffering » out?
At 40YO it is becoming consuming (mentally)
I also have a couple of squares!
January 22, 2021 at 13:39
(Aries) Nicower » InLoveWithAstro
Hey.
It doesn´t seem that planets will give you such a big influence as you expect.
If we are talking about your transits- they are all good. Chrion won´t make a huge deal with those transits either, because it is not impacting your outer planets as much as inner planets.
About :194: you have comfortable chart. Jupiter only involves in your growth. Saturn might bring some restrictions you´ll need to deal with. Mental stress and restrains of love is indicated. Say lucky that you have saturn in libra, where it is exalted.

Be aware of your mercury and moon. Do not overthink it. Moon in virgo is quite dry and mercury supports it´s own sign.
Take care of yourself and don´t critizise your own behavior. You are good. Only thinking about that something is wrong with you will make you feel worse.

Good luck! :76:
January 22, 2021 at 15:18
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
How is Chiron functioning in the natal chart? You have to know that first. FYI - TR Uranus went direct around midnight on January 14, 2021.

To me, Chiron indicates a wound to the way you relate to others. I´m not sure exactly what it is - Taurus wounds can be about being too stubborn, or working too hard and not having time for others, or maybe even being a little aloof - like wanting to keep everything pleasant and not able to share on a deeper emotional level.

That latter possibility probably rings more true as your SN is in Aquarius in the 3rd house and your Moon is in Virgo and Sun in Gemini - so you´re a mental type - more geared to be a thinker.

However, you do have Scorpio rising, and it is quite emotional - but feelings can be buried and Scorpio tends not like to share itself when it is rising. So even if you are very aware of your feelings - you might come off as being more aloof.

You also have Venus and Mercury in Cancer in the 8th - so I think you´ve got a lot of caring and compassion for others. It´s like you´ve got two parts to you - the thinker and the compassionate one. Gemini is the twins. And one twin is in its head and the other in its heart. And I bet they fight like siblings.

One part of you is drawn to interact with people - and you learn a lot about yourself that way - but another part is happy to stay in your room, research stuff, investigate your inner world - or study spiriituality and metaphysics - while another part wants to help others and be of service perhaps.

I tend to see yods as - well - the apex as a sacrifice of the sign it is in. So, what of Taurus needs to be sacrificed? What do you need to let go of? Pluto in libra says you must evolve the way you do relationship. Neptune suggests that connecting with higher spiritual energies is the way to do it. And as the apex is Chiron - the wounded healer - it´s easy to say - we need to let go of the wound. So we´re back to - what of Taurus energy do you need to let go of.

You have a while before Uranus to reach Chiron and for Saturn and Jupiter to square it. So, when they do, they are helping you to let go of whatever Taurus qualities you need to let go of. I´d think the Uranus conjunction will be the most powerful, but that doesn´t happen until 2023. Saturn squares it in November 2022. So you´re a long way off there too. Jupiter´s square will be quick - just a few days in March 2021.

My guess is that your Gemini is being forced to come down to earth and be more in the heart part of you. I´m am indeed just guessing though. Perhaps it´s time to work at giving both parts equal time - or consideration. You might be good at thinking about your feelings, but do you really FEEL your feelings? How would being in your heart more improve relations? I´m just throwing out ideas . . . maybe it´s just a matter of acknowledging your feelings more so that you can more easily acknowledge other people´s feelings more.

Chiron does indicate a tough wound to heal. So, whatever help we can get from the planets on our healing journey is welcomed! You can expect some major progress if you consciously work on this. You´ve got the planets on your side to make important changes. That´s good.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 22, 2021 at 16:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nicower
=====
Thank you so much for your answer, I really appreciate your time.
And you are right, I do criticize myself a lot, and yes I over think!
My progressed Mars is at 29.28 Gemini and I do have an analysis paralysis at the moment and this is when and why I discovered astrology and I am so glad to know me better.

Again, I really appreciate it.
January 22, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Hi Jay!
Thank you so much for the detailed answer.

I am learning how to detect or understand my feelings right now, I was choked by my own when I realized how cold an detached I can be (toward my husband and kids)
I also realized that I am totally absorbed by my environment to the point of « not feeling my feelings «  as you said , I always get lost in others (their needs and desires) like my only purpose is to help others to realize their dreams (I work with talent and artists and find myself coaching them)
I am currently trying to understand my power (good aspects) to detach myself from my delusions (my own thoughts) and what is actually real (my inner feelings )and trying to build a new perception or dig deep down and find my balance.

I want to thank you so much for this interpretation, it means a lot since I am just starting this journey.
I really appreciate it.
January 22, 2021 at 16:25
(Aries) Nicower » InLoveWithAstro
No worries.
Jay Jay worked a lot by helping :)

Mars Gemini progression is not the fault. Probably you are feeling down because of transits.
January 22, 2021 at 16:32
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » InLoveWithAstro
I´m glad I could be of help.

However, FYI and for those reading posts - soft aspects - or "good" aspects - don´t always indicate strengths. The language good and bad aspects really have no meaning at all - and all aspects are good aspects if you use them well. There are so many ways to read a person´s strengths - but it usually is best done reading the whole chart.
January 22, 2021 at 16:34
=====
I am feeling down since last March 🙈
It’s like a new me is on the making, crazy thoughts, obsession, the need to break free, to find an unconditional love (even if is surrounding me)

I am realizing that somewhat it is a pattern that I am dragging, this need to redo from scratch (and this is scary when you have a family)

I am born apparently during the great conjunction of 1981 and 20 years ago when this conjunction happened my life changed drastically... and I think this is what terrifies me too (on top of YODs and multiple planets Square shapes in my natal chart)

But now based on your answers, I am happing for the best and throwing good intentions out there... no contrôle any more!

Thank you for sharing your gift ☺️
January 22, 2021 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Jay Jay I also believe that everything happens for a good reason... and I decided to accept whatever the universe brings my way (I always did but unconsciously)

I just need to learn how to let go and stop undoing myself for the sake of making things appear harmonious and stand in my truth.

This is work in progress ... 💪🏻
January 22, 2021 at 16:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » InLoveWithAstro
Yes, we are all works in progress! But those of us who know it are way ahead.
January 22, 2021 at 17:58
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
that is generational yod, many people have it... look at the sign not house and house will fall on it´s place... when you have chiron in Taurus that´s a weak spot so work on your self esteem, or financial situation or... connect it to Taurus ...in your case so 7th house with neptune included you maybe have to learn sett the boundaries so it will transform (pluto) your relationships (7th house)... or you have to change your beliefs to be successful in partnership/business .... or or or... play with archetypes but you knows best your weak spots
January 22, 2021 at 18:37
(Aries) Nicower » ZynCitrus
Sorry, no. Taurus represents money but Chiron is not material wounder so it is definitely off. It´s subconsciousness wound. His/her injury is related to the body or also loss of security and self-esteem. The soul and body must be connected. Healing takes place by finding inner security, not material security.

About Pluto and Neptune I agree (halfly). Its more or less confusion that it makes and pluto will represent how relationships are transforming.

But yea! It was clever written.

"play with archetypes but you knows best your weak spots" ---
Totally true. You can play with them to see which is working best for you. :75:
January 22, 2021 at 18:55
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Nicower
I agree with you... that is the meaning of Chiron not yod IN GENERAL to come to apex via Pluto and Neptune... but in your exemple where is connection to Taurus or the 7th house?? Otherwise your exemple is valuable with every single Chiron and why do we than place it to sign?? And than you came to what I said... "His/her injury is related to the body or also loss of security and self-esteem." so, loss of security, self-esteem - Taurus ;)

So how would you transfer it to your own Chiron? It´s 7th house and has nothing to do with what we both wrote about?
January 22, 2021 at 19:07
(Aries) Nicower » ZynCitrus
Firstly we check zodiac sign, not the house. Thats why I explained about zodiac sign.

When it comes to the Chiron in 7th house, then check the place (keywords of house), then blend it together. And after that, aspects.

Remember, every sign chiron is different. Aries is wound in ego, gemini is wound in persons, who want to make sure that they are being heard. Cancer has emotional wound and Libra has wound in relationships.

For example, I have chiron (wounded healer) in capricorn (wound in bone system, that has a link with authority in past life and healing comes by accepting myself, not by hearing that others accept me) and in 6th house (my job where I regurarly have a clash with some of the crew) and then make aspect analysis, polarity of sign. Fourtunately "K" shows "On spirit circle" and "Circle" shows how our mental authority take place on earth, by healing double-edged nature.
January 22, 2021 at 19:24
=====
I think that it creates an emotional pattern that is strong enough to influence any other aspect of life that is going on, I mean I couldn’t stop thinking about my relationship and how to sort it out for almost a year now, and trust me is so consuming and painful.
It is almost impossible to make my mind or to connect to my feelings:
Mind: you have everything you need and should be grateful
Feeling: this is not right and something is off... this relationship is done.
Mind: you can work on it and open up
Feeling: how can I hurt them more? (Guilt if I express my real feelings...)

Yes, my wound is in related to my partnership when I always start with a good will and intention and finish by detaching myself physically but not emotionally, or emotionally but not physically.

The pain is always there when it comes to my self esteem, worth and real feelings in a relationship.

It’s blurred and confusing all the time.
January 22, 2021 at 19:36
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » InLoveWithAstro
"Yes, my wound is in related to my partnership when I always start with a good will and intention and finish by detaching myself physically but not emotionally, or emotionally but not physically."

Is this related to trust or what? What makes you to detach?
January 22, 2021 at 20:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
I think I take a lot in and I don’t express my anger, so I somewhat burn out at the end?
Meanwhile, instead of standing for myself, I detach emotionally and start dreaming about a perfect partner that is maybe out there and to whom I can say things as they are without being rejected.

So my fear of rejection and abondamment are major!
I know this NOW!
So to cope with any relationship, I just burry who I am and start embodying my partner’s personality and when I lose me completely, I feel empty , depressed so on!
January 22, 2021 at 20:19
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » InLoveWithAstro
But start from beginning, where the anger comes from?

Second part I can relate to and it´s quite common, what it different is where it came from. so in psychology when you identify "zero patient" that moment everything can be lined up to. Sometimes it´s something so so stupid, but it stay deep in our minds... on of my friends had a problem with eating disorders and she could never linked it anything because she was never fat, no one was mocking her ... like nothing... and than many years later she said, one time when she was 12 her mother said, leave it, you look like a bumblebee...while she was eating something... when it comes to avoidant it can also be something fair mild but you took it as a big deal in your mind.. fear of abandonment because your father was a pilot and it happend so at he worked and sometimes didn´t come home in 3-4 days... but as a child you took it as abandonment... so you need to dig.

when you come to that moment person situation than you get a-ha moment and can be able to confront, forgive and most important have in mind that I feel like this, and treat people like this because of this... when you are concious you are less likely to act from negative emotions you will be more able to act from ratio.

ps. ypu don´t have to write it here, just make that conversation in your mind and write it down so you can edit and re-edit it and go throu it...
January 22, 2021 at 23:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
I recently understood what a wound means and how I am projecting it, it is very new to me!

And yes, I started writing or talking to myself... by writing it here, I want to highlight how a toxic pattern can seem a normal behavior or even a skill when in fact is undoing us and controlling our behavior out of fear.
January 29, 2021 at 23:56
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » JayJayAstrology
I like ur post because I have a similar line up with chiron and still to this day, I´m having a tough time healing my chiron...
I think I have it down then its like the universe says no not yet!!
I have alot of anxiety with everything getting ready to touch it..
Should I take the same advice u say here??
January 30, 2021 at 08:52
(Scorpio) Graham » InLoveWithAstro
Evolutionary planets Pluto and Neptune form the base of your Yod ... and Chiron creates a wound that will make you exemplify a specific Neptune-Pluto generational issue that you feel strongly about.

The Yod itself will unfold in 4 distinct stages ... as and when you complete each of them, the next stage will unfold.

It is highly unlikely that you will be someone that reaches stage 4 ... where the Yod finally becomes a Finger of God. For example, Margaret Thatcher had a natal Yod that appeared in the charts of all those born in the UK on the same day ... but she was the only one that became the first female UK Prime Minister, thus achieving her generational Yod´s stage 4.

For now ... just think of Chiron having inflicted a wound that drives you to openly express some Neptune-Pluto issue that you feel is particularly important. And leave the Yod to unfold in it´s own time.
January 30, 2021 at 11:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
=====
It is highly unlikely that you will be someone that reaches stage 4 ... where the Yod finally becomes a Finger of God

Hi Garahm

Thank you for your answer.

Do you have an idea about the stages, is it like the square (3 activations to complete)
And how to trace it?

I want to reach stage 4 😌
January 30, 2021 at 12:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Lilplayer822
If you start your own thread, asking your question, I´ll respond.
January 30, 2021 at 16:33
(Scorpio) Graham » InLoveWithAstro
Stage 1 = unconscious living of the Yod. ... Not yet conscious of how much you care about the Nep-Pluto issue.

Stage 2 = emotional perception of the Yod ... You become aware of the Neptune-Pluto issue.

Stage 3 = intellectual awareness. ... This is where you are now - seeking to understand the Yod.

Stage 4 = The Yod points very clearly to your personal destiny ... and you are driven to achieve it, because you know it is the will-of-God/evolution that [b]someone[/b] must do so.

But ... look carefully at the price paid by those whom history records as having achieved stage 4 ... Abe Lincoln; Albert Einstein; Winston Churchill; Margaret Thatcher and Jesus-of-Nazereth. ... Do you really want to pay that kind of price yourself?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »