famous or just a civil servant?

January 13, 2021 at 17:46 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) deudan16
famous or just a civil servant?
hello i am writing a script. But I´m an engineering student, my biggest dream was to become an actor. but the people around me force me to become a civil servant or engineer. What do you think my birth chart says? :9: :9:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2021 at 18:15
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
Don´t listen to people. Don´t look for answers in your chart - a chart only shows potentials, not outcomes. That is your choice. Listen to your heart.

There´s nothing that says you can´t do both. Have a nice engineering degree as a safety net for money while you pursue your acting. Many people have done a "job" while also pursuing a "vocation."

This is just a funny list of what some actors did before their careers took off:
https://www.boredpanda.com/celebrit…

Write your script. Keep at your dreams. However, pay your bills in the meanwhile. ;)
January 14, 2021 at 18:59
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Follow your divine intuition
Even if it leads you to ruin
It was a ruin you needed to go through
January 14, 2021 at 20:02
(Virgo) deudan16 » srgeorgio
thank you :)
January 14, 2021 at 20:03
(Virgo) deudan16 » dreamtripp
thank you so much :)
January 14, 2021 at 20:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Do you also enjoy civil engineering or do you not like it at all? No matter what anyone says about your chart, if you don´t like what you´re doing, you won´t be happy.

Now, for your chart. There is a "problem" with thinking too big in this chart. No matter what you choose to do, you will need to think through the details and get some advice from people who are very realistic and grounded. People who think too big often fail because they don´t think realistically - and you are a good candidate for something like that to happen. So, be careful. It´s okay to dream big, but you must listen to people you trust who can be real. Success usually happens in smaller steps.

That said, you do have Mars in Leo in the 11th house. This indicates that you could be an actor - that you could have an audience. However . . . I wonder if you have the emotional depth to be a great actor. Moon and IC in Capricorn, makes someone who does not like to emote or show emotion. This could be a problem for an actor.

You have a Libra rising with Venus on the ASC. This makes you very creative and you like surrounding yourself with beauty and/or making things beautiful. It is a signature for artists in general. Your chart makes me think you´d do very well in a creative career - and maybe something like art, architecture, interior design, clothing design, writing - something that is both creative, inventive and uses your very keen mind. You do seem to have a civil engineer mind - but I think you need to have a very creative outlet for your mind.

You could easily be a writer . . . with Moon in 3rd, Jupiter and Saturn in Gemini, Sun in Virgo and all that creativity. I definitely think you ARE A WRITER - if you want to be - even more than an actor. But, if you want to be an actor - take an acting class and see if that is where you want to go . . . You are one of those people who probably has talent for a number of things . . . and then you have to choose.

Virgo Sun loves research, details, science, logic, analysis. Mercury - your thinking mind - is also in Virgo in the 12th. Jupiter and Saturn is in Gemini - the sign Mercury rules. I think your mental self is stronger than the creative self - but you have both and it would be best to have both in your career.

Uranus is in Aquarius on the 5th house cusp - you will be very inventive - and you will need to be your own person - very unique.

I´m not saying you can´t be an actor . . . just that you might want to think about your emotional nature and how well you can express yourself in different roles - is it the fame you want or being an actor? If it is fame, you could have it while doing something that will use both your mental and creative talents.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 14, 2021 at 20:53
(Virgo) deudan16 » JayJayAstrology
Oh my god, what you said is all true. I also wanted the construction department, but my numerical intelligence is very low. yes I want a better reputation. I am very emotional emotionally but I live this inside of me. people find me very interesting and creative. I studied different departments in 2 universities. I write scripts, play the violin, take good photos, have a good foreign accent. thank you very much I´m looking at your website. :79: :79: :22:
January 14, 2021 at 20:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » deudan16
Yes, Capricorn Moon has all the emotion other people have, but they just hate expressing it to others. It´s very hard for them to emote. Yes, I think you are super interesting and creative!
January 14, 2021 at 21:07
(Virgo) deudan16 » JayJayAstrology
You are very knowledgeable too, thank you very much. :)
January 14, 2021 at 22:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
We have the same handicap, adequate in mutable and fixed modalities, but a planet short in Cardinality. I thought Rahu was enough, but my Astrologer wasn´t impressed with Rahu as a REAL planet!
It is not fair that achievement should require; "above average" count of planets in Cardinality.
When Harlan Ellison was 14 in 1948 he drove a dynamite truck around a mining area.
My parents were both independent at 14, but they also had the "extra" planet in Cardinality!
Fewer retrograde planets than average helps. :44:
Musical discipline helps. :44:
You could try burning green candles to strange Gods! :120: :119:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »