Really?

January 13, 2021 at 11:58 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Hitagi
Really?
I looked at the online calculation of the solar year. Almost every star means something bad. Is it really a disgusting year? Much worse ... I am already mentally half-dead creature living groundhog day.

https://ru.astro-seek.com/vychislit…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2021 at 12:01
(Aries) Jay Jay
This is your solar return? How did you determine that all the placements are bad?
January 13, 2021 at 12:03
(Pisces) Hitagi » Jay Jay
I read about every aspect
January 13, 2021 at 15:07
(Taurus) NeptuneSpaceCow » Hitagi
U can read and "study" all day long but what does ur natal chart mean TOO you?
It´s all about perception. If u believe all the star placements are bad ...they´re gonna manifest in the 3 Dimensional as "bad"...
January 13, 2021 at 22:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I am already mentally half-dead creature living groundhog day.

That could be the slogan for nearly all of the drone-class.
January 13, 2021 at 22:47
(Pisces) Hitagi » RohiniMoon
Nevertheless, each new day is no different from the previous one. I sit at home and nothing interesting happens in my life.
January 13, 2021 at 23:41
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Hitagi
Why such a defeatist attitude, hitagi?

You´re by no means,old. This should be the "prime" of your life!

whats going on, hitagi?
January 14, 2021 at 01:28
(Aquarius) Inspire » Hitagi
Draconic x Tropical Natal reveals your t square, the solution is that you have to want to go. Your self restrictions are challenging your inner dreams. The only solution is that you must act now. Because of the pandemic things are hard, but you can use that wonderfull imagination of yours and bring it out into the world. Create something. But you really need to want to act. Otherwise is just your life that is slowly dormenting, step by step. Act now!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 14, 2021 at 01:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Wow! that is Astro-Seek ALL in Greek, fascinating.
The :78: Regulus is almost always positive and some of us have it both parallel and conjunct a planet.
The Pleiadeans that Billy Edward Albert Meier Zafiriou regularly communicated with are a very positive force!
The Arcturans have said they shall take over after many of us have died which is kind of a one-sided optimism!
Sagittarius has more stars than any other constellation puts half of the Zodiac to shame with it´s noble gambling spirit!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »