How does the changing of the date of birth, changes personality?

January 13, 2021 at 06:10 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
How does the changing of the date of birth, changes personality?
Recently, I found a few articles about politicians who changed their identities by changing the date but I didn´t understand how this change actually work. Articles were about more numerological influence, and they were little too few so I didn´t understand what kind of influence it makes in astrological way and if it has any influence at all.
I read about changing the time of birth with moving to another place or having wrong birth data but how does it work for human is still unclear.
So I´m ready for your insights about this question)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2021 at 11:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:26: In Los Angeles there was an Astrologer who found out his own wife had given false birth data as part of a larger con-job. Only a few people have instant master numbers like Velikovsky. Some folks do have improvements in a different locations.
January 13, 2021 at 12:05
(Aries) Jay Jay
Interesting topic.

I don´t think it works. You are born on a date at a time in a location and that is the energy matrix you´re working with. If you move to another location or change your name - you can have added influences to work with (I´ve done both), but it doesn´t change the core energies you are working with. We can grow and change - we do have choices. If we grow and change throughout our lives, we will not be reincarnated with the same chart. A few of us won´t have to come back at all.
January 13, 2021 at 12:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Astrological influences take hold the moment the baby draws its first breath.

The stellar influences are karmic, they are what you have earned. They cannot be manipulated through trickery, etc.

Maybe a change of location or change of name may have some small influence on the level of the personality...I don´t know...but for better or worse, you´re stuck with the chart you´re born with.
January 13, 2021 at 16:10
(Pisces) Tar8284 » fishscales
I just heard some rumours, facts about some world history leaders who changed their destiny through different birth date and like it was an idea of their occult advisers.
I understand the idea of permanent parameters of the moment of birth, but is it really unchangeable? You really can´t change the matrix?
January 13, 2021 at 16:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Tar8284
I have a birth date on this website. So sure, it attracts certain people, so I´ve changed it twice on accident when it hits a 29 degrees critical moment. :61: And usually there´s some kind of event that occurs on here at the same time.

On Second Life when I played, I learned this with my Avatars. And I learned it on another site. Online though is more "Air" space.

Just like Geographical Areas give you different energy with your chart.

Changing your name changes your energy. Adoption changes your energy, and of course, it´s really never changed my original birth chart. :61: Just part of the original life lessons.
January 13, 2021 at 16:54
(Pisces) Tar8284 » Jay Jay
But if we´re not talking about the full understanding of the situation and just adapting to the facts, can it be what human will just accept the model of behaviour of different birth chart and try to be more adaptable to things like it says?
I heard of stories of misinterpretation of the birth chart with unprofessional astrologers who gave the wrong image of traits and too self doubting people trying to associate with these traits and their personality did change, in a wrong way but still.
January 13, 2021 at 17:01
(Pisces) Tar8284 » goldenlion32
So don´t you think what matrix given us by the birth chart determinate our own path into destiny? Don´t you think what some sort of predicament is giving the pattern of our decisions and make it star-crossed?
January 13, 2021 at 18:03
I can see if I use someone I know for example mirroring my personal life lessons and 25 right now, we can go to the same schools, but have a different education on a subject. Still be on similar paths with relationships, I´m just seven years ahead on the life lessons right now from 2008-2021.

They´re repeating the same life lessons, but we both play a part in evolution of family, friends, co-workers, strangers watching, and of course we switch places in the experience every seven years. So what I was doing in Saturn in Libra they´re doing now in Saturn in Aquarius. Or what I was doing in Saturn in Aquarius in 1991-1993 I´m already seeing similar events an choices being made, but in a different situation with Uranus in Taurus instead of Uranus in Capricorn.

Then those people who we are teaching are mirroring us, so we might feel someone is the enemy, and sure they might be playing the Villain, while someone else might be the hero.

So there is kind of weird experience right now for myself anyway recognizing how even Trump and Biden is mirroring and evolving the situation.

I believe there must be some influence determined even if we have free will, free choice, we still may be experiencing similar situations and unless you´re "Awake", you might not realize it. I can try to do something, have the urge to do something, might think something, emote something, react or respond, but still the event will occur, the restrictions of Saturn will prohibit actions temporarily, then be lifted, an then things will happen accordingly.

So I don´t believe everything is by what we think or do, I believe there is connections and patterns, but you kind of figure them out, and try to change what you can, adapt, adjust, and apply accordingly, but obviously, if one is not awake, then they will keep repeating the same thing until they break through that life lesson.

Ha ha! I kind of think life is like some of the video games, and I understand that is because they do use the Hero´s or Heroine´s journey that comes from Astrology.
January 13, 2021 at 21:16
(Pisces) Tar8284 » goldenlion32
So you think what life on earth have primary based rules and some sort of understanding of them can give you the clear sight? If life, it´s like a video game, doesn´t that mean what you believe in some determined centralised kind of being what created it all? Because in my opinion, it´s all just some chaotic events with a lot unseen and acknowledgeble and we just make things a little bit understandable and less filled with existential fear. So it´s a lot of illusions.
January 14, 2021 at 00:11
(Aries) Jay Jay » Tar8284
I´m not sure I understand what you´re saying or asking. You are who you are given your birth chart - no matter how someone misinterprets it. If an astrologer is good, the reading feels like an affirmation to the person. I can´t imagine a person changing core personality traits because someone read them traits not theirs. I suppose it´s possible to try - like acting - or superficial traits. Human beings can learn to be something not inherent in their charts - in extreme cases. Look at ferel children. It would have to be a very weak person to want to change their traits to fit what an astrologer might say that isn´t right. Most people just say - that doesn´t feel right or seem right. You bring up interesting questions . . . but people pretty consistently do work with their chart energies, whether they´ve ever had a reading or not. I suppose you just have to study astrology and decide for yourself.
January 14, 2021 at 00:55
We make our choices by what we believe. We can be programmed and conditioned into thinking anything. Can we really say everyone was in fear of Hitler. I doubt it. In most cases you would have to be fearless to participate in some of the things at the top. Some of it is power oriented.

So sure your beliefs are manipulated everyday by family, friends, coworkers, social media, and forums. Whatever your told you end up making a choice. Which you then have a cause and effect. Which creates karma at times. Take divorce for example. People didn´t believe in it as much at one point and gen x and millennials basically are at right now where the belief is you don´t need a family, nor do you need marriage. There are some who believe it´s a liability.

And then this becomes the social norms and then what now for future generations if you have no family structure and children are just weened off like puppies.

Which sure there are illusions, but then what do you do. I mean if know one person in 9d, and basically can´t vrealky keep any relationship s because it is so progressive that people don´t understand it. Loneliness.

The quality of life really just isn´t there. Sure you might be enlightened. You maybe liberated from the material world. You might be very spiritual. I just see a few people really not that happy.
January 14, 2021 at 12:40
(Sagittarius) Vivek_Sahai
Having a compatible place of birth and date helps. But this will work only at the time of birth of the child. People who are already born, their name should be with compatibility of date of birth. So, you can change your name as per numerology to have favourable numbers in name with the date of birth.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »