11th House

January 12, 2021 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Icedcoofee89
11th House
Hello Everyone! Can anyone describe to me what the 11th house represents and what it means to have Gemini placed there?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2021 at 23:37
(Virgo) AugustGirl
Hi there,

11th house is belong to Aquarius and and in your case the cusp is in Gemini so the 11th house´s ruler is Mercury which is in the 1st house.

11th house is technologies, electronic gadgets, digitalization, virtual world, besides, your hopes, interests and your like-minded people, your friends, your group which you´re belong to.
Besides, according to the secondary grid of houses, it also indicates a lover of your potential partner (if they cheat on you).

In your case all that is ruled by Mercury in the 1st house, so all that depends on you and your decisions/acts. You´re a driver. Maybe not easy, but if you don´t give up and try more, you can control this area and achieve your goals.

Please be noted, I´m not a professional astrologer and study on my own only.
January 13, 2021 at 23:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » AugustGirl
Ya know,

I have 11th house stellium and have never been much into electronic gizmos and gadgets. Some things, sure. But I´m not anymore into it than most people. In fact, probably less into it than most. On a rare occasion I will splurge on something electronic. Not often at all.

I do like sophisticated machinery though

But computers and electronics have never done much for me. In fact, I dont care much for computers at all.

I do enjoy forums and such. On my low end smart phone
January 14, 2021 at 00:38
(Virgo) AugustGirl » Sunnyshadow
That´s curious!
Probably it´s because your Uranus is in the 2nd house, not the best house for it?

Besides, aspects and Lilith placement.

I have 11th house stellium too and I´m also not too much talented or overwhelmed by technologies etc. But my Uranus is in the 3rd house which is good for it, after relocation is in the 1st house, which is even better.

I see it in a different way: I talk with people online, my ´´real life´´ is not too full & busy, I study online more and often fall in love with somebody I met on social networks.
At work, I always try to digitise everything and avoid any paper using.

After all, digitalisation is belong to Aquarius because it´s part of freedom..
Where do you express your freedom? If it´s not electronic gizmos, it can appear in the form of other expression of freedom.
January 14, 2021 at 01:10
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » AugustGirl
Uranus in 2nd may be not the best placement. Now that you mention it, it IS square the 11th. I do seem to highly relate to uranus 2nd descriptions. Almost like a desire to be free at all costs. Free from possessions, and using possessions as a way to be free.

Everything described about that placement seems accurate. I usually spend money on things that I can experience some form of freedom with. Motorcycles, jetskis, travel, music. That kind of stuff.

I feel technology is some kind of trap sometimes. Keeping us from the "real" world.

That´s interesting about your work. I have a disdain for papers myself. I do like setting up auto-pay on alot of my accounts to keep from having to pay bills every month. I dont like getting stuff in the mail, I´m terrible at filing paperwork
January 14, 2021 at 02:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
11 house is humanitarian house, society/social issues, friends, network circles, hopes and wishes, and according to some also rules personal gains and income (through own efforts).

Gemini is curiosity, variety, movement, duality, talking, thinking, debating, connecting, fickle, intellectual, rational.

Having Gemini there, would be someone who thinks a lot about these 11 house issues, researches and gathers a lot of information on such topics, has curiousity about them. Thinks a lot about their dreams and wishes but approaches them in a rational way. Gemini is also kind of flighty and likes variety, so maybe networks with diverse groups of people but not very deep connections. Able to talk easily with people from different walks of life. Has various "connections". Lots of movement and restlessness in the house Gemini rules usually, moving through different groups, organizations, goals. Gemini also has duality, maybe has 2 different sources of income of 2 different aspirations.

Also look at ruler Mercury for more info and planets in 11.
January 14, 2021 at 02:27
(Virgo) AugustGirl » Sunnyshadow
Such an excellent interpretation! I couldn´t have come to that.

Technologies and virtual operations are really kind of trap but at all its freedom is being able to avoid transport, cash, physical meetings, wasting time and storing items, etc.

By the way, 11th house also can indicate that the native works in places connected with far distance, displacement, aviation and all what´s related to that, mb, physics.
For example, I worked in a hotel, then I worked in a company which provides TV and Internet, then I issued airline tickets, now I work in engineering with lifting equipment.

In the end, it´s the house of astrology, no wonder why you are here :2:
Despite your Uranus is in the 2nd house, its sign is Scorpio where Uranus is exalted, so it´s not too bad.

Besides, you have 3 (!!!) T-squares, all to 11th house.
So much to analyze.
January 14, 2021 at 14:32
(Virgo) Icedcoofee89
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I have gained insight from your feedback!!
January 15, 2021 at 06:40
(Leo) tomdos
Hi, in my opinion 11th is about cooperation and / or service to society. Depends on the maturitry of the individual how this is perceived. From "low level" perception of using others and taking rather than giving or helping, to the very opposite - giving up everything in the service to greater good, even spiritual communion.

You have no placements there so I would not be too bothered with that house as it will not probably play a big role in your current life. Its ruler Mercury in 1st house Virgo (plus Sun is there too) may be rather more concerned with figuring out yourself, who you really are, what is your place in the world etc. Your 11th house approach may be rather basic and maybe a bit superficial, yet honestly willing to learn, participate and explore what you can do and what you are capable of in this social area.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »