I´m really a Cancer!?

January 12, 2021 at 05:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I´m really a Cancer!?
I don´t know about all that, but, it´s interesting ...... 80 % Cancer, 77% percent Taurus and 73% Virgo hahaha.

https://www.idrlabs.com/true-zodiac…

Your true zodiac sign is Cancer

Emotional, protective, creative.

Your true zodiac sign is Cancer. Naturally intuitive and empathic, you are deeply in touch with emotions and naturally pick up on the energies of others. You feel emotions very deeply, probably to the point where you have had to learn to be protective of your private sphere and the things you are genuine and sincere about. Like the crab that represents your zodiac sign, you have learned to shield your sensitivity around strangers, only revealing your compassionate and gentle nature to those who are close to you. Loyalty and commitment are virtues of yours and, as a rule, there is nothing you would not do for your loved ones. Conflict with others is something that you seek to avoid, as you prioritize harmony and peace and a space to be at ease. With your intuitive and caring temperament, creative outlets such as music, writing, or painting will often be vessels through which you channel your passionate energies as well as a source of deep inspiration for you and others.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2021 at 06:01
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Virgo was my highest one, then Sag and Aq.

Leo was in the bottom 3

I do have that Stationary Mercury, and NN in Virgo

Interesting game,

Can´t say I disagree with it. I do have strong Jupiter and Uranus in my chart after all
January 12, 2021 at 06:39
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Almost every sign kind of equally distributed but Cancer 93%, then with little difference Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius. I do not want Pisces here, but it is ok probably Neptune opposite Sun and Mercury, so I guess my thinking (taking tests) may be confusing
January 12, 2021 at 07:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Sagittarius
Humorous, generous, philosophical.

Your true zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Adventurous and curious, you want to see as much of the world as you can and learn as much as possible about life in the process. Your need to explore is something you approach with great enthusiasm and open-mindedness, though you may occasionally become impatient if you feel your freedom is being restricted. Change (whether unexpected or not) is something you treat with similar flexibility and an unshakeable belief that everything will work out alright. Strong-willed and independent, you fearlessly carve your own path through life. Behind your exploratory nature is an inclination to contemplate the bigger questions in life, such as the ultimate meaning of it all. For the same reason, the introspective side of you tends to enjoy discussions on such topics, especially with those who can challenge you intellectually.

I´m not gonna lie. That seems apt.

87% Sag, 80% Aquarian / Pisces, 77% Aries
January 12, 2021 at 09:45
(Cancer) TimeLord
WTF ?

"Multiple Results
You have two or more equally prominent true zodiac sign matches. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those zodiac signs. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results even though, in reality, you do have a definite true zodiac sign. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these zodiac signs, or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them, we are unable to say; we are, therefore, also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you scored the strongest on."
January 12, 2021 at 09:48
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
Virgo

Analytical, diligent, modest.

Your true zodiac sign is Virgo. Detail-oriented and organized, you make the necessary arrangements to have things done right the first time around and strive not to leave anything to chance. Your need for perfection occasionally leads to you become bogged down in detail and lose sight of the bigger picture. However, you always manage to find your way back to the larger perspective where you are in balance with yourself. Intelligent and hardworking, you are a lifelong learner who seeks out new opportunities to learn and marvel at the sum of human creativity. You prefer a tranquil, down-to-earth lifestyle without too many dramatic hiccups, and feel the most at ease when you have clearly defined goals that you know how to work toward. Though you may come off as shy or reserved around strangers, this is really due to your tendency to weigh whether someone is worthy of your energy, friendship, and trust. Serving others is important to you, but the friendships you invest in have to be genuine.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 12, 2021 at 10:09
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
my Zodiac sign is "not Taurus" :61:
Login
(Log in)
January 12, 2021 at 11:20
(Leo) Anni23
I got 77% Virgo, 73% Cancer :61:

Closely followed by Saggitarius, Scorpio and Pisces

Not surprising really, this actually covers almost all the domiant areas of my chart :22: although I think that this test is not "entirely" accurate and probably uses simple dynamics like assertive-passive, social-individual, emotional-unemotional to sway towards a sign which is known as more commonly having one of these characteristics

Least domiant Taurus and Capricorn, yeah that makes a lot of sense aswell
January 12, 2021 at 14:41
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
The trouble with any survey like that is the true answer to all the questions is: "it depends on the situation and who I´m surrounded by"

You could agree or disagree with all the statements depending on the situation. Consequently the conclusion is limited. A birth chart can explain how you are in different situations pretty well.
January 12, 2021 at 15:08
(Aries) Jay Jay
It does say "Just for fun" on the website. But I did notice that your rising decan is Cancer. So maybe that came through when you answered those questions?
January 12, 2021 at 16:01
(Virgo) LotusStar
I´m definitely a Virgo, was my highest at 80%

Followed by Cancer 77% and Gemini 67%

The only thing I have in Cancer is Black moon Lilith but I do relate to this sign a lot too for some reason. Gemini is my Moon sign.

Lowest Aries at 37% lol
January 12, 2021 at 16:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » LotusStar
It does make sense for me..

In my navamsa chart I become a Virgo ascendant, with my Moon/Jupiter in Cancer

And that. draconian chart had my Sun in Cancer.
January 12, 2021 at 17:06
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
I think that with a quiz like this that´s quite basic that some of questions like about being "more emotional" just direct towards water signs, also you have your mercury in the 12th which could give you some a more watery-pisces way of thinking. I also have 2-3 planets there. I agree that I have noticed the Moon seems to be a strong component in the answers of a lot of people with this kind of thing. What about libra was this highly rated? Surprisingly for me it was the 5th or 6th/tied. But then these quizzes aren´t as reliable as even the proper astrological ones
January 13, 2021 at 00:27
(Virgo) LotusStar » RohiniMoon
Thats interesting about the draconian chart too.

I have my node in Aries so my chart doesn´t really change... but I always wondered if others could relate to it at all.
January 13, 2021 at 00:34
(Virgo) LotusStar » Anni23
Have you ever heard of this Serbian astrologer Nikola Stojanovic? Astrolada has him on her YouTube sometimes. He has a theory on degrees and relating them to the signs (1 is Aries,2 is Taurus, etc). I have 3 planets at 28 degrees which is the Cancer degree.

I thought Libra might be higher because of my Mercury but no. I´m definitely not moving towards my Aries north node either apparently... oops. :2:My rising sign came in 4th.
January 13, 2021 at 01:08
(Virgo) AugustGirl
For me the result matches with what astrological calculations show.

BUT I feel like Aries (My Moon is in Aries)
And all forecasts for Aries often apply to me.
Behave rather like Aquarius.
Login
(Log in)
January 13, 2021 at 09:54
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
No, but I have Saturn at 28 degrees, and the moon, mercury and Venus at 18 and my sun at 0.10.
Do you have the link to the video?

"Somewhat" surprisingly I scored high on Scorpio too :4: I´m still unsure of how high a influence this is on my actual chart though (I have Pluto in many aspects and a hades moon) particularly my sun trine Pluto should be more obvious to me I think as this is meant to be a strong aspect and is the first of my aspects listed, I also have no idea yet what my Pluto is doing in my 2nd house... 😂
January 13, 2021 at 12:12
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m a Gemini...of all signs, the one that drives me the most nuts :61:
January 13, 2021 at 12:23
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Anni23
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

please do not take this too seriously
he says a bit negative about 18 and 22 degrees
I have Mars in 22 (he says to kill or be killed) so I purchased a course on out-of-bound Mars and the lecturer was talking about killers, merely luck, I saw different charts, yes they had 18 and 22 degrees :61: but there were many other things I see 22 as to be destroyed and rebuilt as Saturn does and 18 is just Virgo degree, like preciseness, a bit of anxiety :1:

have also progressed chart at 22 degrees, I am just transforming
YouTube
YouTube
January 13, 2021 at 12:28
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » LotusStar
I am having everything opposite in draconic chart

like my Cancer stellium in 10H becomes Capricorn stellium in 10H :4:
Venus and Mars in 9H in Gemini becomes Venus and Mars in Sag in 9H
So I kind of can relate
But I am the kind of person that can relate to pretty many things
January 13, 2021 at 19:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » wildfl❀wer
Yes I agree, I wanted to give the warning he is a bit fatalistic so it´s good you mentioned it. He thinks certain degree are bad luck. I don´t pay too much attention to it. I love your interpretation of the 22 degree and rebuilding. He definitely mentions that´s one of many manifestations but yes, also all things related to Capricorn... Rebuilding, attaining status, mastery... Etc.
January 14, 2021 at 12:42
(Sagittarius) fickle1angel
would someone tell me who I am? do I have jupiter on asc and venus in immum coeli? :18: :5: :46: :32: :45:
January 16, 2021 at 19:50
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Seems about right.
I see talk about Draconic placements in this thread, so it might be worth mentioning that my Cancer stellium is in Virgo in the Draconic chart.
Login
(Log in)
January 17, 2021 at 01:54
(Aries) Mynicknamelogin1
I also got cancer as my 1st with 73 %. Second was scorpio, gemini and pieces all three with 67 % and third was Aries with 63 %.😂

I am aries sun, taurus moon and scorpio rising. Was surprised to not see more taurus as I relate a lot.
January 23, 2021 at 00:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » fickle1angel
:156: & :153: are in mutual reception which is as good as a "Get out of Jail Free!" -card! The Angles amplify planets so that there is really more to you, than without!
January 23, 2021 at 09:37
(Pisces) Tinnie
*chuckles*

90% Cancer | 83% Capricorn | 80% Pisces

This is interesting~
MC in Cancer, NN in Capricorn, Sun in Pisces.

My least was Aries followed by Taurus.

c:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »