workaholic chart

January 10, 2021 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
workaholic chart
I was following this guy for a while on youtube and he is inspiring

so 28 years old self made multimillionaire... in general optimistic and risk prone person... I don´t have time of birth but I would guess that this Cap falls in 5th..it would give him virgo asc which would fit perfect. Anyway dude under 30 has like 10+ houses and over 10M on stockmarket... when he took weekends off he felt bad :61: wife and few kids - important because it´s not only about making money you have some other duties too ...so one has to make more effort

I think chart is so telling with almost everything in Cap and than Aqua Sun - thinking out of the box being different, being on internet online and conj sat - makes him authority in certain field. Moon in sag sextile sun and mercury - that´s where optimism comes from, and virgo Jupiter trine whole Cap gang... also NN in cap like that´s his purpose...he is trully living his chart and I don´t think he´s a kind of guy that even follows astrology :61:

here is one interview with him https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
he has economy channel on youtube...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2021 at 18:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what guy?
January 10, 2021 at 18:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
interesting - if it is all 10th - (interesting that you find it interesting); by the sound of it, in the public sphere, he does seem to be ´living his chart´. Don´t know what he is like at home or in company (you mentioned he felt bad about time spent away from family). Can´t currently see how his pattern operates on the mundane level; does his family have a Dad or a CEO? But as one of the best Astrologers here, I´ll take your word for it :4: :78:

edit
If in Virgo (asc), that would be different but as successful as he is now?
January 10, 2021 at 18:40
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
no, he felt bad because he was not working :D lke he has sense that he needs to be with kids but bad if not working :D so he made like compromise he will work from 6-14 :D and than be with familly but works every day like 3-4 videos a day and following real-estate and constructing and politics because all that impacts his portfolio... and making online courses and other things...it takes shit amount of time...I think Cap falls in 5th.. because risk prone behaviour has to come from somewhere... I don´t see otherwise... he dropped the school and took risk of buying a property and than those american jokes with no money making more money all on credit :61: :61: but he counted even if he closes all loans he would be few M plus
January 10, 2021 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
you make him sound eminently reasonable, even likeable - I hate him already :4:

you know I took you for an older gentlemen before you changed your profile pic; your other pic had that light curve which (due to having faulty eyes and being a Fool) I took to be light reflecting off your bald pate :61: it was the Saturn vibe, I´m guessing - been meaning to mention it :84:
January 10, 2021 at 19:11
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
yeah, old grumpy dude :75: Thanks :37:

he is likable indeed ;) He shows more Sagittarian vibe than Cap, but anyway was thinking today after that podcast to find his birth date and when I saw it It was just... soo what he shows video in video out...living his chart to the fullest
January 10, 2021 at 19:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
Sorry for the delay - chores.

Good idea to post - not many posts heralding a native who has mastered their chart. There must be dirty secrets! Must be something in the ´air´ - yesterday two triple signs (Scorpio and a Sagittarius) were on the forum (never met triples before) and now this guy´s loaded Cap. :92:
January 10, 2021 at 19:43
(Scorpio) erickaf
How funny. I just saw one of his videos a few days ago. I have always been fascinated by workaholic and their charts. I will take a look and see what sticks out.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »