FIRST Saturn Return - Could use some advice

January 9, 2021 at 02:44 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) divinesmack
FIRST Saturn Return - Could use some advice
Hello to all.

I´m a fairly new user here, though I have responded on some posts. I´m coming up on my own Saturn Return pretty soon, on Jan 29th to be exact.

I´m not exactly afraid or scared of anything in particular. But I do want to make sure that I enter this period as informed as possible. Plus, this time it will only hit my natal Saturn ONCE, so I think I may have one chance at this.

If anyone has any insight to share, it would really help out! :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2021 at 12:59
(Pisces) fishscales
First thing to keep in mind about Saturn returns...

Everything that occurs during them, you have earned yourself.

Although this way of thinking is not popular with some, it´s the way to unlock the growth potential of a Saturn return. With some thought, you may even be able to connect the dots to see how the things that happen during your Saturn return are the direct result of your own past actions.

If you are committed to the idea that whatever happens to you is the result of what you have created by your own hand, you are accepting half of the lesson that Saturn has to teach: personal responsibility. The other half of the battle is taking action to not fall into the same paths as before, that may have landed you in an undesirable place. Saturn is going to challenge you to adopt new methods, based on the concept of self-responsibility.

I personally think that any good habits developed during a Saturn return tend to stick around, because positive things created during a time of adversity tend to have the most staying power. The roots are deeper, because the person had to dig deeper to plant them.

The other thing to remember during a Saturn return is... Roll with the punches.

Whatever negative things may happen to you, just try to think of the most positive way to deal with them, all while keeping in mind how your own actions have been the genesis of the adversity you´re experiencing...this will prevent anger and resentment towards others, "the world", "God", etc...and put the focus squarely where it belongs: on yourself, the sole controller of your own actions...and responses.

This too shall pass...if you possess the will to make it pass...
January 9, 2021 at 19:48
(Aries) divinesmack » fishscales
Thank you. I have been feeling a deeper sense of responsibility for how things have gotten to where they are now. That and patience has become very important in the past six months or so.
January 14, 2021 at 18:26
(Capricorn) dreamtripp » fishscales
Well said fishscales.

Saturn returns are all about accountability. You answer to Saturn. Saturn will both judge, reprimand and reward. You will either feel accomplishment if you´ve handled Saturns lesson well, or you will feel the pressure to be accountable and alter that which has not been handled well. Look at your natal chart to see what karmic lessons Saturn (sign, house, and aspects) is asking of you in this life experience.
January 15, 2021 at 01:01
(Pisces) fishscales » dreamtripp
Saturn really is a simple planet...

You get back exactly what you put in...

Everything will balance out in the end...it´s the law.

The exaltation in Libra is very understandable...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »