Give me your interpretation of this

January 6, 2021 at 16:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Give me your interpretation of this
https://ibb.co/qjGqm0x

Chart. .

Come one, come all..

Don´t be afraid to say anything and everything you pick up on.. :15:

Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts..

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 6, 2021 at 18:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
No Astrologer Annie´s out there want to give it a stab?
January 6, 2021 at 18:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here´s the chart, anyway.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 6, 2021 at 18:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
Thanks Fool

They be slackin´ over here today, I ask one time for one interpretation....nothin!

... Or maybe I´m just an impatient Martian.. :24:
January 6, 2021 at 19:07
(Libra) leorising
if you want i will launch the natal chart data in solar fire and send you :108:
January 6, 2021 at 19:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
:15: :15:
January 6, 2021 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what strikes me first is the trine from 12th house aries to 4th house Leo Pluto. The Moon on guard, there for the 4th house which may be lively, subject to sudden changes in routines or even homes. The home life could be unsettled and have more drama than the usual household, perhaps:

"As a child, you often felt that you can’t count on your parents.

Your Moon in the twelfth house suggests that you had to learn to take care of yourself early in life. As a child, you didn’t feel that your caregiver responded to your emotional needs. This was such a painful experience that you decided not to share your emotions with anyone.

A Moon in the twelfth house is not an easy placement. The twelfth house is the house of all things hidden, remember?" https://advanced-astrology.com/astr…

Fiery passions ( of the 4th - and fed by the unconscious drives of Mars placement)cannot be expressed easily through that Asc :194: :160:

Maybe the native has or will burn the house down! More later, chores. :34:
January 6, 2021 at 19:10
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
give me the data, I´ll try to post it here as an image
January 6, 2021 at 19:21
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » rohini moon
you are inpatient, I just saw this :D

moon in 12th isolation, harsh aspects from Cap gang, male to female violence and sense of loss and imprisonment 3x here, once because of placement in 12, 2nd because of Sa restrictions and criticism in a way of loosing sense of self and confidence and moon is in Aries which should be fiery throwing emotions and expressing it loudly because of the pisces placement drowning in sorrows and probably drowning in alcohol or food. overweight is most likely. "good" aspect with Pluto is debatable. there is some sense of regeneration but most likely person is very depressed, problems with both parents and traumas from childhood. some public humiliation ... fights to make him/her self free so0ve180ur did not end well. person recently had second saturn return but pluto is almost sitting on their sun.
Is this person very ill now?

from other things, person probably moved a lot in childhood, very unstable home environment, moved far away but never found happiness there because of isolation, hard life and constant sense of loss. something is missing, it´s not enough...
January 6, 2021 at 19:25
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
we had similar train of thoughts here :37:
January 6, 2021 at 19:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
"you are inpatient" - I didn´t say. :3:

Is this person still alive?
January 6, 2021 at 19:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
:37: Just that it popped out. :92:
January 6, 2021 at 19:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » ZynCitrus
Yes, You were right on quite a few things, and fool.. As well.. The overweight, addictions, and public humiliation.. Unsure of violence though I wouldn´t be surprised

I always enjoy your astrological prowess with a bit of sassiness, Mrav :15: :37:
January 6, 2021 at 19:35
my pleasure :37:
January 6, 2021 at 19:41
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
Thanks Leo ! :4:

Not a man´s chart though....it´s a woman...not that, that detail matters too much, but I´m a :176:
January 6, 2021 at 19:58
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
i know you are Virgo , but i already turned off the computer, i believe it makes no difference in aspects. it does not give a specific interpretation for each gender
January 6, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It looks little bit like a Billie Eilish natal with that stellium in conjuction with MC and 12th house Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 6, 2021 at 20:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This person, with that MC stelium, could be very popular and naturally attractive to masses but her dominant interest and point of greatest happiness is actually in domestic 4th house.
January 6, 2021 at 21:01
=====
how was/is her communication style - fluid, homespun earthy wisdom - religious?

edit: that :152: :192: :159: has to suck big time - how to make others understand you when you don´t understand yourself. I have empathy for this native.

Odd day, the White House is under siege - people are inside - the national guard are up busy day
January 6, 2021 at 21:14
How was/is her communication style?

Restricted. Highly. Never admitting any fault - for all problems- that they themselves created. They created the hell they live in. A very miserly person. (Combust Mercury with sun and Saturn)

I do not have their TOB so the ascendant was just what is given if you use standard noon birth time. So in her case, I´d make Aries the ascendant as it´s where her moon is, by making moon the ascendant you get a clearer picture. So if Aries is the ascendant - Cancer is the 4th house. She has Rahu in the sign of the family in the 4th - in aspect to that gigantic capricorn stellium in the 10th house. A stellium like hers shows she is a person who puts all her "eggs in one basket", so to speak.

All focus goes to career and the public. What the public thinks of you , and NOTHING towards the family. Where Rahu sits, which is where you´re focus should be, in this life, more on family/ happiness. .and less on work. A individual who cares more what the public, co-workers thinks of them then their own family.

In this person, all you get is the negative shadow side of Capricorn and Saturn.. A very emotionally disabled, cold person who uses their incapability of facing feeling as a perverted excuse to hurt others..
January 6, 2021 at 21:33
=====
okay, you know I was trying to be diplomatic ( :3:) but now the breaks are off and the asc. changed - now the 4th is even ghastlier with those placements, I would not like to have ´grown up´ in a fourth house like that. yes the appearances/others´ perceptions are all that matters but I was reading that off the previous asc. :6:

if you had to decide - with a label - how would you describe the expression of this chart ( as a mental disorder), in her energy: Schizophrenic?
January 6, 2021 at 21:35
well in that case, we don´t know that Ur is on IC and maybe that´s why person didn´t move a lot, and we don´t know 9th house so that´why they are in the same country (i assume this, you never confirmed) but still, things you describe remain because even if stellium is not on MC Ma0Sa makes person power hungry... wish to be in public and be noticed comes from moons damages from saturn - person is and was constantly criticized in childhood that they are hungry for attention and acceptance, and that sense of bitterness that you describe comes from coping mechanism to fight back... restricted communication style - mercury is retro in itself person thinks slower but also mercury is in Cap - translates to complainant department regular visitor. So person will complain and criticize by it´s nature...

being oriented to they self and taking care of their own ass is the whole Pluto in Leo generation. all i said about moon stands still, regardless if placement is in the 12th there is still male violence toward person and Saturn square that make person feel like a victim and blame others and isolate them self a lot, isolation also comes from moon being it self nothing in house before of after .... moon is the key planet in this chart and all starts and ends there its causal, persons past created persons future...
January 6, 2021 at 21:46
My fault for not saying I didn´t have their TOB since the origin post....but, like I said, I was always taught that if you don´t know the time, by making moon the ascendant, you get a pretty good idea of house placements that way, i.e. She has a huge stellium in carpricorn...the natural 10th house being carpricorn ...so in her case, that very much fits, that is who she is .
January 6, 2021 at 21:48
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
"Schizophrenic?"

definitely not.

In schizophrenia common symptom is delusions so it has to be strong Neptune influence affecting way of thinking mercury, than it has to be genetic, so moon and saturn afflicted...than it involves brain nerves (Ur) paranoia so some pluto mercury neptune game again... shizo-personer are called by old greeks Soul-less so moon is not in question here, it´s mercury-mind!

this chart soul (moon) is affected by saturn (fears, isolation) so depression and anxiety
January 6, 2021 at 21:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » ZynCitrus
being oriented to they self and taking care of their own ass is the whole Pluto in Leo generation. all i said about moon stands still, regardless if placement is in the 12th there is still male violence toward person and Saturn square that make person feel like a victim and blame others and isolate them self a lot, isolation also comes from moon being it self nothing in house before of after ..

Yup,you are spot on :15:
January 6, 2021 at 21:59
If you had to decide - with a label - how would you describe the expression of this chart ( as a mental disorder), in her energy

That´s a really interesting and good question... And fairly easy from my viewpoint

Cold. Neglectful.

Overly prideful overblown ego, never owinging up to anything....lies to make themselves loook better to outsiders, and won´t talk to anyone if anyone calls them out for their mistakes, I mean, won´t talk to you ever, no matter who you are. Own family, doesn´t matter.

So what´s all that equate to in psycho babble? I´d say 1 million dollas down: Narcissitic personality disorder.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »